Are these magic mushrooms Sup Forums? I found them near to a river

Are these magic mushrooms Sup Forums? I found them near to a river.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20047807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need shots of the entire plant. That looks similar to a boomer, but more fresh. Any stem shots?

blue at the bottom of the stem where you broke them off?

cant tell from the way they look

dumbass

you need a spore print and a reference manual to compare pattern to

or risk it fuck if i care
your generation is doomed anyway

no, but these are

I have a half of booms right now, and his looks like a fresh cap top. Not dried. Golden like mine. Haha idk, I'm no expert. Like he said eat em and find out. Only way to know

You are stupid and pretentious. You can definitely tell by how they look, combined with if they turn blue or not when broken or bruised.

not taking picture of the whole thing,
not posting where he live, i will guess you live in the uk since that flag pattern is the only reference i have.
OP you are not making this easy.

not only way.

the Amanita phalloides has the same traits.
you wouldn't know that definitely by how they look. they also turn blue when bruised.

if you have freshies. make a fucking spore print. its easy and it wont potentially kill you.

you know what. ignore my advise.
poison yourself and die.

It's a big standard golden capped toadstool. Only trip you'll be taking is to the bathroom, finding shrroms in the wild is hard because wild boars love eating them and are better at finding them than us.

Don't eat a mushroom from the wild unless you want a liver transplant.

>Amanita phalloides
generaly speaking the Amanita phalloides has a slimy cap.

/thread.

but that one kid can tell just by looking at them.
advising someone to not kill themselves being a dumb ass makes you pretentious.

If you think that looks like an amanita you are even more stupid than originally thought. Again you can tell by sight, all amanitas grow from egg shaped pin. Also amanitas grow from tree roots not from shit.also amanitas do not turn blue however some bolets do but will only cause upset stomach/diarrhea.stop fear mongering, dumbasses like you are why all mushrooms get bad name. I’m not saying he should eat it or that a spore print is not most reliable way but fuck you are stupid. If you do do a print no text book is needed, if white spore amanitas if purple eat up.

Pretending to or thinking you know something you don’t and then proceeding to give advice makes you pretentious. If you don’t know shit about it then mind your business.

*golf clap*

Stay away, as a rule if you can see a ring at the stemor a sack at the Base they're not edible or poisonous.

Fucking roll for 69 and do what we say.

>if 69 eat

e =at eat eat ea t post how u ffeel in 30 mins

Psilocybe cubensis

Yeah this is a cubensis mushroom, but with only 1 you are not gonna get far as a term of trip.

somehow OP is lucky. where do you live ?

Again bad advice. Bulb at bottom is true that is a sign that is in amanitas family and should be avoided. A ring on the stem however is just where the vale broke from the stem. On amanitas they break apart and leave the white spots so famous on fly agarics but on other mushrooms just leave slimyish surface called the pelicula. Annons mushy is a cube. If he wants to be sure he should put the cap on a piece of paper with a cup over top. If In an hour or so he can see a purple residue on paper ( the spore print) then is 100% cube.

Fresh like this you are wrong. Dry mushrooms only have psylocibin which needs to be processed in the liver and turned to psylicin. Fresh has the psylocibin but also has active psylicin which will go into his blood stream directly giving a faster and stronger trip. Does b even science?

I know it's not a surefire way to determine if it's food to eat, but it's kept me alive for years while picking and eating mushrooms. Then again I only pick boletas and others I'm absolutely 100 percent certain of they're edible.

Not all bolets are edible and you are dumb as fuck

regarless of all this thread, this is a psilocybe cubensis mushroom, its hallucinogenic, if possible can you weight it ?

It doesn’t matter what it weighs when fresh when 90% or more will be water weight. It probably weighs around 20 grams tho.

>Trusting this place to give you advice on whether you should consume something potentially deadly

its magic mushroom also the quality ones.
lucky OP

Yep! Jus eat em!

Trusting proven scientific methods of identification verifiable through 3rd party resources. Yeah that’s dumb.

psilocin is not that sensitive,
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20047807

in many mushroom including the some of the high potency one has more psilocin than psilocybin in the dried mushroom

Highest total amounts of psilocin have been detected in dried P. cyanescens reaching up to 3.00+/-0.24 mg per 100 mg.

that make 30 mg of psylocin per 1000 mg or 1 gram. 10 x 3 mg = 30
with a variability of more or less 0.24 mg per 100 mg.

When did Sup Forums ever steer anyone in the wrong direction?

You are dumb this article only shows concentration of dry mushrooms and does no comparison to wet. MOST of the pscilicin will be lost in drying process due to oxidizing and even more if a heat source is used. This is why only fresh mushrooms bruise blue.

>that hand

Yes, you should eat them right now before they go bad. Don't bother looking anything up either, you can trust me.

Need to take a spore print.

That's the only multi-syllable word you know, isn't it faggot?

yes. remember, kids, when in doubt, eat one to see if it works.

No such thing as magic

the ratio is only like 0.5 when dried and when its fresh it 0.79, No biggie.

Going to need
>high res pics of gills
>high res pics of stems

But most importantly
>spore print

hell yeah those are OP 100%