Why do amerifats think pets are people?

Why do amerifats think pets are people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because people like your kind act like animals

part of being white is having empathy and compassion. this extends not only to our family and friends, but to our pets as well.

I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand. it's a function of higher intelligence

Maybe the real question is: "Why do Mexicans treat their fellow countrymen like animals?"

Why do mexican homes smell like laundry detergent and baby powder

because they act more human than shitskins

OP BTFO.
Seriously, why do the treat their own people worse than we treat our dogs?

This Mexican thought he could bantz with the US.
But it turns out he Mexi-can't.

I haven't seen assholes this sore since Sasha Grey retired

why do beaners consider pets tacos?

Idk, why do mexicans think they're people?

>Why do amerifats think pets are people?

Why do wetbacks think they are people ?

Because whites refuse to have babies and we're displacing our parenting instincts onto animals.

That's why everyone hates you Mexico.

Whites have abstract thinking capacity. Whites can understand and project empathy. It's the reason why the West gives billions to Africa.

Y u so mad?

I have mixed opinions on this.

It's stupid that we consider crows scum, pigs and cows as food fit to torture but all dogs as perfect. Same goes for people. I've met dogs and crows with more intution than some humans I've met.

Well, they're smarter and more useful than Mexicans.

Because we haven't forgotten the fact that our cultural growth and continued existence might not have been as "easy" (relatively speaking) without the advent of the taming of the wolf.

Dogs were integral for many hunter-gatherer societies. Dogs feel empathy and real emotion. This is why, here in America, dogs are highly valued as pets and companions.

That dog probably saved someones life.

Which is more then I can say for you, Mexican.

amerifats are animals itselfs so...

You're right about crows, they're pretty crafty. pigs and cows are shit tier though

>part of being white is having empathy
This is why the chinks will enherit the earth.
>higher intelligence
America yes.

Crows are badass and probably more intelligent than a lot of the world's population.

Pigs and cows are great too, because they are a food source. We should cherish them and keep them well and healthy to make great meat.

I'd eat cat and I love cats. Just don't let me get to know it first that's my thinking. I couldn't eat a pig or cow that was my pet.

You simply don't understand why America is the greatest country on Earth. It's not about "people", it's about service. Service to something greater than yourself. So dog or man, any self sacrifice in service of the whole is honored.

Crows are probably one of the most underestimated animals when it comes to intelligence. They use tools, mourn their dead relatives, and have complex social structures.

rip pupper :*(

>part of being white is having empathy and compassion

HAHAHAHAHA

>Commit regular dindu offensive in china
>no 3 strikes
>not even a warning
>Hung Lee, get the butter knife
>we castrate you

And the say fuck you to Mexicans. Trump Crows 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y

>third world countries laughing that Americans treat animals like people
>still struggling to treat people like people in their own country

It's admittedly a first world luxury but it's at least an indicator of the status of civility in our civilization, that we've grown so accustomed to people having rights and dignity that we can experiment with extending those rights to animals, even plants.

Because dogs are better at loving humans than humans are

Miss you Shiloh

When canada blows you fuck out you know you should sit the fuck down.

t. Atomic Bomb

>Smile you little shit, mommy is trying to find you a father

this

Also- 20?! Wtf.

That's a police dog, Paco
They're more human than filthy chalupaniggers, at least they understand law and order

too dark to be hers unless adopted, she is trying to look progressive so she can find some cuck provider to take care of her the rest of her life

fuck you, Carlos

I consider my dog to be more human than any dirty Mexican.

Fuck you, spic.

Because my dog acts more civilized than the trash streaming across the border. If I have to treat illegals like people, makes sense my dog should get some considiration.

more respectable than you subhuman spic

why shitskins hate dogs so much?.. arabs hate dogs, black hates dogs, and now latinos

I'm with mexibro on this one i don't get this shit i hate pet owners.

My dog is worth more than a spic any day of the week, any month of the year.

You have to go back, spic

Pets are people you fucking stupid nigger worth more then you

cops in my country in tend to think that they and everything in their lives are by an order of magnitude more important than everyone else

You forgot to use ur amerifat proxy pablo.

Dogs have been an important part of European culture since the stone age.

Can't say the same for other parts of the world

Africans never really got the hang of domesticating animals

Asians used them as a food source

Americans had the mindset of "wild things will stay wild"

Europeans were really the only ones that saw the benefits of domesticating animals

>Authorities have identified the man accused of fatally stabbing an Oklahoma City police dog before he was shot to death by the dog's handler. Kye, a 3-year-old German Shepherd, was laid to rest with full police honors.
This was some cops partner not his pet

>Europeans were really the only ones that saw the benefits of domesticating animals

This is not true. Samis domesticated reindeer, horses and dogs were domesticated in Central Asia.

Before and after Europeans arrived in North America there was no need to domesticate animals, there was a massive surfeit of wild game and fish. Once we arrived if we needed a domesticated animal we could simply import one on a ship.

Fuck off Carlos you are Mexican too

No one thinks he's people. They're treating him as a colleague.

fpbp

Because it's a work dog

God I need to start avoiding Sup Forums until 5pm

Dogs are better than 99% of all selfish asshole humans.

Indios I swear to fucking God we should've exterminated your asses when we had the chance.
DON PORFIRIO PLS COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB

>It's the reason why the West gives billions to Africa.
While you're right that whites have empathy, that's not the reason why billions in aid were sent to Africa. I'll give you a hint:Jews
Another hint: destabilize Europe
Last hint: Gain control of Europe.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of Americans from the now USA

And I forgot the central Asia thing

But my point stands, dogs are huge in western culture

Even back to when they drew picture of dogs with humans in caves

And this was even before colonialism

>AKA I hate the truth

>one dog dies, our police give it a full honors funeral
>dozens of innocent people are butchered and tossed in a mass grave, your police roll in the money provided to them by drug lords to ignore them

First post best post

Fucking KEK

Dogs were domesticated in the Middle East, The Parthian Empire was the first to selectively breed what we today call Mastiffs. They were introduced into Europe through the Romans who used them in battle against Germanics. After a few battle's it's presumed we managed to capture a few and breed our own.

horses and cows were selectively bred into existence in Eastern Iran and Southern Iraq respectively.

Written language was independently developed in what it now Ancient North Eastern China (Manchu) and South Eastern Iraq (Ur, Sumeria).

The inventions and concepts pioneered in the ancient near east fill libraries. The code of Hammurabi was the first written law, The Persians were the first in history to declare universal human rights and passed anti-racism laws. They were also the first civilization in history to abolish slavery. The list is truly endless.

Eurocentic peasants like you embarrass us all. It's not a competition, Scientific development is highly intersectional. Gun powder was invented in China, Cannons were invented in the Middle East and Muskets were invented in Europe. Asia and Europe have been developing each other in more ways than you can possibly fathom.

>There are people ITT right now that think whites are the only peoplel capable of empathy and compassion
How arrogant and delusional do you have to be?

OP kills Chihuahuas.

Shut up you gestapo supporter

Fuck off Carlos you dick gargling beaner

Why do subhuman third world niggers not respect MANS BEST FRIEND

This has been an ongoing issue op.

I personally think of dogs as any other animal. Completely expendable. Edible. Etc. Couldn't give two shits.

What's sad is 75% of people would save their dog from a burning building rather then a stranger. This is some fucked up morality going on here.

I can't take dog lovers serious.

Ain't just Amerifats Paco.

Better question is why are you spics such assblasted faggots all the time?

My dog's more valuable to me than somebody I don't even know.
Dogs possess Beauty without Vanity,
Strength without Insolence,
Courage without Ferocity,
and all the virtues of Man without his Vices.

Only your dog will love you unconditionally, Loyalty has been bread into them

RARE

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

*terms and conditions may apply
just the same as with human race, Mr. Rare

Why do Mexilards think their opinions are relevant?

>ass blasted shitskin detected

Fuck you man

Lol okay. Mr. WE WAZ VIKANGZ N SHEET

Pic related, My hand

Didn't you ancestors eat Chiwawas ?

Looks like a restaurant I was at in Beijing

that dog wasn't a pet, he was a police officer that was stabbed to death while apprehending a suspect. we have those here because they have capabilities humans don't have that we can use to our advantage.

thank mr skeleton

First reply best reply

>posting dog penis
Go away fur-nigger

We don't hate dogs you dumb beaner. It's just stilly to treat them like humans because you know, they're not humans.

>partner
>not his pet

my point exactly

lastest hint: stop production of hotpockets

Retard.

He meant partner as in "on the job partner". K9 dogs aren't fucking pets.

Rip in peace pupper

If it was a civilian that was shot by a cop on accident their would be no cops in the audience.

a tiny vagina for your tiny dick was also bread into them

you two should get a room already

>part of being white is having empathy and compassion.
Lmao

i will feed you to my dog, pedro
dont you have a wall to build?

MEXICUNTS ETERNALLY B T F O

Airshit

>giving jobs to your pets instead of homeless people

kek

never change amerifats