3) Subscribe

youtube.com/watch?v=IWiC51QivQw&t=8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396
youtube.com/watch?v=IWiC51QivQw&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

homo

/ourgirl/ needs our help

is there a discord so i can participate ?

tryhard failfag

Not that I'm aware of, but if there is I wouldn't mind someone posting it here so I could join

Well, that's really nice of you, Sup Forums.

Oh fuck not this shit again.

Fucking retard
implying I give a fuck about a random youtube monster

Phily D's people would eat this up, should try sending it to them

No meanies allowed

friendly reminder not to be a meanie

Why should I care about this chick? Because she's has a look that isn't acceptable looking by society?

>749655194
go fuck yourself

Ban all meanie newfags!

someone just shoot this fugly shit

Yea, these faggots spamming this shit think we must like and donate to every monster on youtube

What happens when we do all this nice shit for her, get her hopes up and make her life brighter, and then we get bored and stop doing this shit?

That's gonna destroy her.

Fuck off with this mutant shit. No one cares.

The whole shtick is it's a personal army request and we are doing the opposite of what was asked you fucking monkey
try to look less new

I care, she seems sweet.

This is why I love Sup Forumsros shits it's own uncontrollable entity it can tear something or someone to pieces or grant someone a life they never dreamed. this is what the internet was meant to be.

That's fucking ridiculous. I see no point in giving her the time of day one way or another. I do see her just as person. But because she's "ugly", I should just roll over and treat her nicer. Fuck no. Reverse bullying isn't going to do anybody any good. There different so I have to be their friend and treat them nice still points out their differences. In fact, it can be just ss detrimental to their life as calling them a muntant. You want to help this girl Sup Forums, treat her like you would anyone else.

Exactly. It'll give her a false sense of hope.

So does she show tits or what?

you are the fugly shit, she is bright and pure

Fuckin sjw!

rule 34

After she has enough popularity a doctor will see it and provide a new treatment or another option for her or a rich nigger will be willing to pay medical bills or help the family live a better life. She is sweet and has an amazing personality something good will happen for sure!

Uuuhhh, yeah, duh.

Who's the goblin and why should i care about it?

Not that user, and I agree that they should shut that shit up. But why is blessed and pure? Do you know her?

No, once you get that many subs and views, your channel gets a boost and just generally gets more attention, it's a snowball effect.
If everyone decides to bail later, she'll end up doing just fine.

I want to fuck bunny-chan sooooo hard!

Take that back, lad. She's my waifu.

Duh, what? So, this chick could be an attention whore for all I know. She could sacrifice babies to her dark lord. But since she's not pretty, I should treat her like an angel for no good reason. Seriously? That's pathetic shit. I don't give a shit about the colour of one's skin, their religion, their creed, or their handicaps, people have to earn my respect

i hope good things happen to her in her life

>being this new

No one gives a shit about your respect, clearly shes gonna have a tougher time in life because of her looks. Shut up and face the facts newfag.

I would if I could but I can't squelch the bunny-chan erection.

Honest question,is this like reverse trolling? I don't mind helping a nice girl from youtube but I'm not gonna actually mess with her. I can't figure out, what's actually wrong with her? My first glance was like, is that progeria?

Having a hard time at school?

In a sense, this is more fucked up than just telling her she's beastly. It's about on the same level as that "testicle, baby looking" abomination.

Don't forget to donate to Bunny-chan! Every dollar helps!

>youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396
>youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396

I couldn't give a shit if anybody respects me. But I've got enough shit going on in my life to not dish out likes just because somebody is different. That's pathetic. If she's an awesome person, cool. If not, who cares. But I'm not going out of my way because somebody isn't pretty. We all have a tough time because of something. Whether it's mental issues, physical deformity, anxiety, or what have you. The only thing that makes Bunny any different is she wears her handicap. That's it.

Also, newfag? Way to jump to conclusions cuck

Checked

Don't forget to donate!

youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396

Nope

No it isn't. It's her will to make videos. Also don't be a meanie.

This whole thing reminds me of lukeywes1234

Should have used gofundme instead. Much bigger platform.

>pretending to care
If that's the case then do the same for the testicle baby, hypocrite.

this is honestly one of the greatest scams I've ever seen in my life. probably orchestrated by someone who "we" fucked with in the past. I feel sorry for every miserable bastard who fell for this shit. I saw right through it when "she" started asking for money. S C A M

I don't think she knows much about any of the tools. I think she's getting information from a lot of people and is a bit confused.

She has to learn that no one gives a fuck about you.

>someone who "we" fucked with in the past

oh no. the lejun is here

I don't think its a scam man, seems pretty legit.

nigga

we suggested the fundraiser

Still waiting for the cock tribute one

Yea no. I'm not going to do that, at least right now. Funding ends 12.31. so I'm kind of curios how the next vids are going to be, and if she is going into tryhard mode.

This fag here. Quick question to all the people giving me hate. Why? Because I look at Bunny as just another human being? I don't see or care about her looks. Seriously, that's all I'm saying. I'm not treating her any differently one way or another based on anything. Isn't that a good thing? But nope, I've been basically called a ignorant loser for thinking that she is just another person and no different than any body else. Who is the ignorant one? The guy saying that Bunny is just a person, or the people bashing me because she deserves special treatment because she's "special" looking? Grow the fuck up and know what your fighting for.

found either 2 of the people running the scam, or 2 people who were silly enough to donate money. that's all there is to it. you're a chump faggot either way. I've said my piece. I'm out.
S C A M
C
A
M
S C A M
C
A
M

Not running any sort of scam, I donated though. She did a live stream and posted that very link in her live stream so its legit.

You can always find someone more deserving of something than the last, but you'd be an idiot if you used this to choose who you should do a random act of kindness for and who you shouldn't. You'd never reach the end of that list. I'm helping her out because her videos made me smile, if you don't feel the same way then just fuck off. Don't rain on the parade of others who want to join me.

She didn't even set up the fundraiser, we did you retard.

hurt feelings nigga? just start a fundraiser.

Nah, it'll be a good life lesson. Everyone goes away in the end

>youtube.com/watch?v=IWiC51QivQw&t=8s
She’s so FUCKING GROSS kill it with a stick

Meanies will be banned:

uh oh. beware of the hammer.

The more people who sub, the more she'll come up on recommended and still get people who watch her videos. It wont destroy her, simply expose her to a larger audience so she will come up in organic recommendations.

Get that ugly piece of shit out of this bord guys wtf

She's making YouTube videos about herself trying to get attention, yes, she's an attention whore, what's wrong with that? No, I don't think you should be overly nice just because she resembles a goblin, I think you should be nice because of rule #15
>the more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.
The best way to corrupt HER is with kindness and knowledge
Also I don't think you should be mean because of rule #19
>the more you hate it, the stronger it gets.
And sorry, I meant duh as in that's why other people care, what you care about is of no consequence to me

It's more so because some faggot here brought her to our attention with the hopes of us bullying her, but after watching her videos we discovered that she is incredibly sweet and something about them brought out our nice side. Either give her a sub or leave, I can't understand why you're getting so bent out of shape about others randomly choosing to be nice on the internet.

For what? Shut the fuck up and go donate your money to make her feel better when I'm the only nigga on the page treating her like a person. She isn't a fucking tool to make any of you faggots feel better about yourselves. You're just pointing out her flaws just like a bully would. But you're giving her money to make her and you feel better about it. Fuck you all. Again, bash the fag that is treating her as a human being.

1) You don't know what an attention whore is. She made some videos about her life because she sees others doing it and thought it would be fun and she could share with her family.

2)
>unironically quoting "le rules of le internet XD"
Fresh off the boat newfag detected

Imagine being this mad.

I haven't seen her videos. I don't care to. I would imagine that she's making videos to just fit in and be normal. Why treat her any differently is my point. Not directed at you, but isn't treating her like she's pure and putting her on a pedestal just because you saw her for a few minutes on a YouTube video, in fact, not treating her as a normal human being?

That happened once dumbfuck, I was part of that thread and the same one that was posted directly after that, that one was NOT banned, neck yourself

I'm sick of seeing this fucking goblin! Patronisingly call her beautiful ("no matter what anyone says") and fucking move on.

>be ugly
>become famous
Is it all it takes nowadays?

You are not intelligent, you are not enlightened, you are, in fact, a boring retarded little man who is so very mad. You don't get the joke so you're desperately trying to tell everyone that it just isn't funny. Fucking lurk moar.

You don't think that was ironic?
I thought it was ironic

That faggot that brought her to bully her needs his ass kicked. And I have nothing against her or people being nice to her for the right reasons. I just think it's not the right reason to treat her any better because of her looks. Go look at any other page. You'll see "kys" everywhere being spoken to normal people over normal shit. Come here and girl with physical conditions is being treated like she walks on water. She may be the purest thing on the planet. But it seems that a lot of anons are falsely putting her on a pedestal for no reason other than her looks. I don't agree with that. I don't understand it. That mindset is just as fucked as anything else, IMHO. I don't understand why anybody should be treated differently in any fashion, good or bad, based off of looks, religion, skin tone, etc. If she's a cool person, awesome. Treat her well. Base it off that. That's all I saying. Everybody just wants to be treated as normal, and that's the way I see her.

If only. I would be a bigger star than DiCaprio, Pratt, Depp, Pitt, Cruise combined if that was the case.

be nice , no meanie

>this

Also, she's a really sweet little kid who just drew a bad genetic card. Try not to be a negative piece of shit your whole whole life user

Hey there smooth skin

And how would you know who I am. Should I tell you that I'm intelligent? Would you believe me? What if I told that I suffer from several handicaps myself? What if I told you that I speak about being treated normally without the idea of problems popping into anybodies head because I want to be treated normally.

It's amazing how many people turned into bullies because they choose to read the anger I had for treating her any differently and not for the message itself. On a thread about anti-bullying no less.

>have your head look like badly cooked bacon
>become bigger star than DiCaprio
what is everybody seeing in her?

this

Sure kid

This, I think it's awesome.
Her first reaction was to thank people for it.

And pray tell, what's you point?

Too poor to donate to the 1% jew goblin so ill just pray for her

this shit is all too fucking long to read

>when did this happen?
>background

Okay. So let me break this down. She posts videos, just like a normal person about doing normal things. Some faggots start treating her abnormally because of her look. Others come to her defense, abnormal for the internet, because they are sticking up for her looking different. Some fag says, why don't we treat her normally, and he's an angry troll, treating him abnormally and bully him. Am I the only person that sees the flaw in that logic?