So, everyone around you has a girlfriend

So, everyone around you has a girlfriend.
Why don't you, user?
What are you doing to change that fact?

I married her

good, do you want kids?

>married
As long as you don't treat her as your equal that's good. Allah put man above women.

Ya know somethin. Honestly. I really do. But she doesnt. Or at least not until were in a better financial position. But shes much younger than me and i dont think she totally understands that i want to be a younger parent then mine were. If you know what i mean?.. like i dont need to keep up with their trends and shit. But id at least like to be able to keep up with them. IDK i better not go on too much of a fuckin tangent about it...

Get your ridiculous outdated ideas out of here. The only difference between men and women is a chromosome.

>she wants my money
>I'm poor
No thanks

So you do, and she want's your money?

You may justify not having one by saying she just wants your money, but really I bet you aren't putting forth the effort needed. Even to the least shallow person in the world, if someone can't get their finances together, it makes them seem really unattractive. If they can't get their shit together now, will they ever?

no one needs a bitch like that anyway

Do you realize why women wants mens money?
Or are you 15?

>So, everyone around you has a girlfriend.
>Why don't you, user?
I find guys to be better

>implying that one change isnt massive

Do you realize that not all relationshits work in that fucked ass antiquated way. Or are you fucking retarded? My wife makes most of the money and i take care of most of the house hold shit. Say what you will about my mister mom status but i fuckin love it

I dont even really care tbh
I rather fix myself first
Be happy, get a stable social life again and spend more time on my hobbies
And then I reconsider getting a gf again
I notice how dependent I was on my ex gf for my own happiness and that in turn really destroyed me as we broke up
Anons especially if you never had a gf or sex before
Don't stress out over it
Sex is not as great as it seems and gfs come and go
Focus on yourself guys and be happy
Everything else comes in second

>What are you doing to change that fact?
Is there a cure for autism yet? Because I’m tall, /fit/ and average-looking and haven’t had any pussy in 6 years ffs

This faggot has a point

cucK

Because waste of money and I enjoy my friend's company more so than that of a woman who wants to take me away from my friends and hobbies

The difference between a male nigger and a male human isn't even a chromosome

I choose to be alone

I miss my gf

I'm a social retard, can't talk to girls like I can to my friends unless I see them as friends only. I keep trying to come up with a proper subject and afterwards think about my actions. It's never positive which makes me try less and less.
Atm there's this adorable gril at work who I really want to hook up with. She's quite short and always wears the fluffy uniform which makes her cuter. I just don't have the guts to talk normal to her or ask her out to drink. Also I doubt she even likes me as she was staring quite a bit to a coworker who I hang out with, so that lowers my confidence too.

>What are you doing to change that fact?
pic related

I'm much happier and comfortable alone.

I was obsessed with the idea but after enough terrible women I easily realized it isn't worth it. Only downfall is semi consistent sex but i try my best to keep a fwb around.

On the contrary OP. No guys around me have a gf. They know what a waste it is

I dont love myself enough to love someone else. It'd be toxic and i dont want someone close to me to experience that.

I am improving though with CICO. 255Ibs last month. Today I weigh 243.4Ibs. I haven't started lifting, only because i don't know if i should use a gym, or get an Olympic bar and do that instead. But I'm making progress.

Not only that, usually my days were spent working and just sleeping at home. I dont have any friends that want to hang out(just 1 and he is a great friend, i hang out with him when I can) and Sundays were spent in my room alone. I stepped out of my comfort zone and went ice skating 2 Sundays ago and I love it. It makes me happy knowing that no matter how many times i fall down, i am gonna get back up and keep improving.

you don't. And you know it.

This makes me feel warm

Never change your priorities

This so fucking much. I had/have little social life, and when I broke up with my ex, it made the loneliness so much more unbearable.
Never rely on a woman to keep you happy Sup Forumsros, because you'll end up depressed as fuck for the longest time once/if you two part ways.

Getting out of comfort zone is hard dude, how are you doing it?

I've been going to a university for more than a year but haven't talked to a single person for more than 10 minutes total. I haven't had a girlfriend in 7 years. I met someone online I liked last year and she dumped her bf, then decided to stay single. I could always hit her up for some cyber sex on webcam, but what's the point? I'll still be a virgin, she'll still be single.

You ask what I'm doing to get a girlfriend...
I've lost 80lbs dieting and working out every day. I go to public spaces on campus and I play various instruments (I have average talent with the flute, dulcimer, harmonica, and a few other instruments). I try to talk to as many strangers as I can, just shoot the breeze you know? And since I live in a decent apartment off campus I do my best to keep the place spotless and ready for the guests it seems I'll never have. I'm sure I could be doing more but motivation is hard to find.

Well, I feel worse now.
See ya later 4chom.

Got any friends?

I have a lot of friends online. I don't know anyone in my city.

I don't want one
Nothing

Inb4 gay

Nah, I just don't see the benefits of getting close to someone just for sex

If I'm being honest with you, i pretend no one exists other than me. I just go with the flow.

When I was ice skating for the first time, i fell down so many times and got up so many times after that people came up to me to give me advice on form. Well, when enough people started doing it, i realized that not all people were hating me.

So I learned to talk to people in the rink. Not only that, the little kids who are training for figure skating or hockey are adorable and try to help me too. Of course, it's embarassing having to learn from a little kid, but it helps improve my social skills.

On my 3rd Sunday of ice skating, the regulars noticed that I was able to hold a conversation with kids and adults. They admired it and spoke to me too. They didn't think I was dumb for stuttering or forgetting something. It happens to all of us.

You just have to find that happy middle I guess. I'm improving faster than i thought and its overwhelming, but i am able to handle it. Try ice skating man. Take a cousin that has never skated in their life. As soon as you realize how FREE you feel in their, the pieces will form for you.

Do you understand word friend same as everyone else?

When I'm talking to my closest friends there are no secrets and there's an understanding that we'd do anything for each other - we've gone through some hard times together already. Mostly now though, we just play games together online. I have other sorts of friends, people I'm connected to through association or community. Actually, I have a lot of them, I run a number of online communities. Does that sound normal to you?

Also, why do you ask? Does something I've said strike you as odd?

kys

Yes. My personal experience with "internet individuals" is far from having a real friend that you can physically see and depend on.

Ah, see I disagree. First because I have friends that I met in person and are now online friends only because I moved to go to university. Second, because I've gone out of my way to meet internet friends in person, and they have for me. I've met all of my closest friends in person many times.

I'm the only person I know that is currently with someone, but aight

how old are you?