Make Masculinity Great Again

ITT: discuss how to make men masculine again

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/87020/how-donald-trump-is-inspiring-a-masculine-renaissance-in-america
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/draftletter.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-applied-conscientious-objector-status-vietnam-campaign/story?id=33434041
politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_lottery_(1969)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=1c0IGkAl0lI
1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

returnofkings.com/87020/how-donald-trump-is-inspiring-a-masculine-renaissance-in-america

Setup an SS.

Setup a BDM to re-feminize women.

obviously we should ask feminists what real men are

Arnold could inspire masculinity, or musculinity, not Trump. Sexism or narcissism, sure but not masculinity.

What a joke. Trump was a draft dodging coward and his tough guy front is hiding nothing but a wimp.

$0.25 has been added to your account

Literally was never drafted, doesn't even have a fucking number

Shut down the whole internet

/thread

Start working out you lazy fucks

concerted shekel bonus of $.0.10 is being added to your respective accounts

pretty much this.

Trumps Draft number would have been #356...he would have never been called. Not even close.

This. Do SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Lift weights,run,swim,walk,climb,bike,kayak etc etc. Fuck just get out your lazy ass out of your chair and go sit outside and some sun. Fuck just drink lots of water every day. Not even saying cut out soda. Drink lots of water in addition to whatever your drinking right now. Fuck I started drinking about 100 ounces of water a day and I feel a lot better.

total bullshit on the number thing - the lottery for the draft was not instituted until 4 years after he graduated from college. Sorry guys, your man is a yellow bellied coward.

>make men evil rapists again

how bout no

This. Water is super important. It's your body's lubrication and also increases satiety for you fat fucks out there.

I don't think I'm alone when I say pain is not pleasurable for everyone, and for some pain is far more intense than for others.

It's not even burning pain, "ooh feel the burn". It's straight anguish, depending.

It's the kind of pain that forces your body to shut down to make you stop doing it to yourself.

Maybe I just have low T despite only being 20.

Wait so you are saying that everyone exempt on medical terms is a draft dodger?
Do you apply the same scrutiny to Clinton who was not medically exempt but fled the country and literally admitted to draf dodging?
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/draftletter.html

What about Sanders? Do you hold him to the same standard?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-applied-conscientious-objector-status-vietnam-campaign/story?id=33434041

Maybe Hillary supported the troops in one way or another? No?
What about you? Did you even serve or are you just another hypocrite?

On another note Trump should apologize to McCain.

Wrong. Even Politifact confirms that that would have been his number, and Politifact hates Trump.

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/

Fuck off, lady.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_lottery_(1969)

>People soon noticed that the lottery numbers were not distributed uniformly over the year. In particular, November and December births, or dates 306 to 366, were assigned mainly to lower draft numbers representing earlier calls to serve

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Early_life

>Selective Service records retrieved by The Smoking Gun website from the National Archives confirm that Trump got a medical deferment and eventually received a high selective service lottery number in 1969

Shameless self bump so not another one of these threads is made that has to be refuted again.

Arnold roided like a weak bitch and now he has tits.

desu, even without trump, ive been trying to get fit because I bemoan the lack of masculine role models.

I mean its a problem when the old as fuck action starts of the 80's and 90's are still the action stars of today in their late 60s and early 70's.

I grew up with 80's action movies and Arnold is an inspiration to get fit.

maybe without the roids.

Don't be a pussy.

Trump is just inspiring facism and nazism in America. You beta faggots literally can't refute this without "my cool memes XDDDD" or "you're a c.uck :DDD"

>le shekel meme
Wow you autists are worst than I thought

you get called a cuck because you present no argument to respond to, cuck

Do you know where you are?

Consume classical antiquity, books, art, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=1c0IGkAl0lI

I was just thinking about this the other day, OP.
My group of close RL friends love their bantz, they'd spend hours and hours shitposting on our Whatsapp group about feminism and how women are immature sluts.
A month ago or so, a female friend left the group suddenly and drama happened. I talked to her the next day over coffee, turns out she got a new boyfriend and he was getting jealous of she hanging out with us; I called her a pussy, mansplained what she did wrong and told her that we'll be here for her when she grows some balls. We hug, say goodbye, call it a day.
I check my phone and the Whatsapp group has gone nuclear, with pics of the chick, who has been a dear friend of ours for over 5 years, surrounded by cocks, insults and even some joke rape threats. Then one of my friends would invite the chick to another group to show her all the pics and call her a whore.

They are all over 30 years old. These guys call themselves men. I've never felt more lonely in my life.

>return of keks

it's nothing senpai

Do men within the United States feel the need to become masculine to become a member of the Trumpstormers, or is it because of his rhetoric, men are awakening in this blood bath of a liberal society, and wish to take back the country?

I am confused, and wish to see more citizen men, regardless of their nationality, fighting to strengthen the ties with each other. We would have no problem with our races if we stopped third wave feminism and the jews from ruining what is ours- for they are the ones that provoke tension

Refute what? You made no arguments just a claim.

Faggot

I love pain

Maybe it's because I fell into cacti a lot when I was really young

>ad hom
>pretentious claims

>then says it cannot be refuted

the only refutation to an insult is ignoring it or insulting back:

cuck.

A little bit of both, it's even affecting men internationally, look at notch, he was a picturesque cuck, but after years of shitty wife and degenerate trannies yelling at him while begging him for money and saying he needs to pay reparations, he's done fucking with sjws.

There are some statistics that show 17-19 year old kids are a bit more conservative now compared to the older blue haired generation, so this might be a sign of good things to come.

>weebfag
>masculine

>mfw this really is a containment board

You have to change your attitude. The way I view lifting/exercise is, i am continually improving each and every week. If I cant improve my squat by 5lb, Ill try and add a rep to my rep range. If I'm working on endurance, HIIT is the name of the game and I FEEL the results of better cardiovascular abilities.

To me, lifting is a game where I'm improving my character. Just 6 months ago I was a scrawny piece of shit, and today people at work make comments all the time about my gains.

Change your attitude user

His daughter circumcised her son.

Masculine revolution my ass.

>All those faggots who bolted to Canada to dodge the draft? HEROES.
>Trump does the same? COWARD.
Loving Every Laugh

>Black Dongs Matter
How about no?

Bill Clinton went but got out of fighting.

He basically dodged the draft but is able to say he didn't.

He's a fucking rat

> Bill Clinton went but got out of fighting.

wait, wut?
are you trying to say bubba clinton WAS drafted and DID enter the service?
cuz thats 100% bullshit

Col. Eugene Holmes, USA Ret., signs a notarized statement in which he asserts that "there is the imminent danger to our country of a draft dodger becoming Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States." He later writes that "I believe that he (Clinton) purposefully deceived me, using the possibility of joining the ROTC as a ploy to work with the draft board to delay his induction and get a new draft reclassification."

1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm

Change how you feel about it. Make that pain a good thing. Male that burn a sign of somthing good. I imagine it as if it's my muscles growing in size and that burn Is them expanding

That kind of mindset can get you anywhere where you imagine somthing bad as good and just do in it