Have you guys been 'Micro-Cheaters' before?

This type of stuff is beyond a joke at this point.

I want off this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/style/10-excuses-micro-cheaters-161449461.html
halfninja.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/i-love-this-joke/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women cheat more than men

>Date a guy
>Both bisexual
>The term "micro-cheating" will now never exist

Women wont be happy untill men are slaves

Can we just do this equality shit already so the next time so turbo bitch femanist talks shit i can slap her upside her head

I get it

Micro-cheating is what they call it when you're cheating but they haven't found out yet.

I am a micro-cheater. I like to get to the point where I know I could have a woman, then not bang her.

>Have you guys been 'Micro-Cheaters' before

No

micro-cheating is apparently what happens when you see or talk to other human beings who happen to be female

Its ok frenchie You aren't the only one

Reminds me of that chick that made me cut off all ties with females I knew

Including a paraplegic girl I knew from physics lab

What a macro-faggot

these are the facts
women constantly suspect men of cheating which makes it seem like men cheat all the time
women actually go through with cheating

not going to say I have never known a male cheater, but I know very few females that have never cheated and most of the men I know never have.

my mom even told me she has cheated on every boyfriend she has ever had, and it really isn't that big a deal

>I like to get to the point where I know I could have a woman, then not bang her.

This.

This is fun

toying with women and leading them on and then just going cold

>know very few females that have never cheated

wow slow down einstein, r9k has told me the opposite.

Girls who use that words probably have all male friends. Now THAT is "micro-cheating".

Protip: never date a girl with all male friends.

No its every time a woman gets suspicious or jealous due to either imagined or real female attention.

Given women rights was a mistake

No because I don't bother with women. They are boring to me.

TEN

I'm kind of conflicted about this one, on the one hand the girl who wrote the article comes off as a massive bitch, and outright calling guys who do this shit cheaters seems a bit extreme... but then in a healthy long term relationship you shouldn't have a bunch of female "friends" to begin with. If my wife was constantly texting other guys and hanging out with them I'd be pretty uncomfortable with it, I think she probably wouldn't like it if I was always texting other girls.

Then again any woman reading cosmo for relationship advice will never have a happy relationship anyway, so whatever.

>Cheating isnt really a big deal

Your mom just gets off on cucking people. Your dad is actually the mailman.

>paraplegic girl
Please tell me you fucked her while she was hanging from a tree branch or something. I banged a wheelchair girl once in a park late at night while she hung from a tree branch. That was some weirdly hot sex. I blew such a hot heavy load in her then watched it drip out while she still hung there as I was putting my pants on.

I do this all the time due to being emotionally damaged. It's like I come to view every woman who wants to sleep with me as a worthless slut.

Yes. Yes it was.

>defending slut women

Wrong tab, reddit.

Post sauce faggot I need a reason to slit my wrists.

Wut

Some 5 star imagery there, nice.

Yeah when I dropped her off at home after our hot date, her dad came out and gave me a big hug and told me thanks for bringing her home cuz the last guy that took her out left her hanging from the tree. Not even joking. Apparently she was a slutty wheelchair girl. Cute as fuck face and nice tits.

yahoo.com/style/10-excuses-micro-cheaters-161449461.html

Directly underneath;-
>We got a bunch of hot guys to take of their shirts and talk about their ink

...could we have some details.
Tell us the whole story

LOL when would Illuminati realize that internet was a mistake?

Shut up Chad, I saw the way you were pushing her wheelchair!

Found and read the whole article. Bitch is textbook jealous, thinks every girl who has contact with her man wants to bang him, or him bang her. This passes as journalism today?

Your dad is a cuck.

>like Shannon who is single and constantly texting you

This sounds like projecting more than anything.

Oh gawd

>hanging from tree
kek

Pretty much.

Here's a protip for all you young fag virgins. If your girl is insanely jealous that you even associate with other females, chances are about 99% she's getting dick on the sly and is projecting her guilt and insecurity onto you. Drop her.

get trampled by an elephant, street shitter.

>shame.

>Cat pooping
>49

>Having atleast 49 images of cars pooping

Me too, but for men.

Well I was about 20, my dad and her dad worked together and they schemed this little blind date plan for me to take out his 19 year old daughter. I had no idea she was a cripple. My dad knew I had only slept with 2 girls before that. He was trying to get me laid in a way that would weird me out. I picked her up and met her dad. He was a pretty intimidating dude. Looked like he was a special operator at some point in his life. He kept a close eye on me for the slightest reaction from me when his daughter came wheeling herself out to meet me. I picked her up and put her in my truck and folded her chair into the bed of the truck. We went out to a nice dinner and went to a shooting range after. She was sweet as hell and she was a far far better shot than me.
>cont.

I swear to god ive heard this story on Sup Forums like 5 years ago

and not a single photo of an indian using a toilet.

>mfw microcheater

After showing me up on the gun range she said she would really like to take a stroll through a pretty little park nearby. I was having a pretty good time but had no interest of taking her on a second date. As we were rolling through the park she started subtlety talking dirty to me and letting me know that cripple girls are every bit as good as bipedal girls. She me stop by tree with a low hanging branch. I got her out of her chair and we lay down on the grass.
>cont.

I love this fucking website

here's the whole story

keep going user...

are you me?

My motherfucking nigga!

>I like to get to the point where I know I could have a woman, then not bang her.

That's only happened to me once and she started crying and called me gay

All I have to say is that ever since I started treating my wife as the property she is, as her owner, she and I have been MUCH happier.

I didn't ask her, why would you ask your property anything, I just started doing it and everything is a million times better.

> She was a "power woman" executive for a large national Bank before we met
> Was always "the boss" in her former relationships
> Sha has what most people consider a commanding voice
> Some people would call her assertive, other would call her a bitch

In the end she was just looking for a real man to take ownership and tame her.

We're going to Australia for vacation this fall and she will be wearing a collar and leash the whole time.

This is gonna be fun.

Pretty good point. My long term gf and I do not have passwords on our phones, and we usually use the phone closest to us, so we constantly are seeing what the other person is doing.

She gets a little upset that I have so many female co workers, but her seeing how I communicate with them, exactly how I tlak to my male co workers, usually puts her mind at ease.

She starts being outright dirty with me and starts kissing me all over and telling me she's only made love once in her life and she would really like me to be her second. I was a bit freaked out but I thought what the hell. I asked her how she wanted to do this and she just pointed to the branch and said "I'll hold on to that and you do the rest." So I picked her up and she held on tight. I took her pants off to reveal her skinny ass legs and no-butt. I just focused on her face and tits while I wrapped her limp legs around me started fucking her. She couldn't feel nothing from her waist down but she played along nicely by moaning and letting out some high pitched squeaks. I was really fucking turned on at that point and started gettin a little rough with her and she fucking loved it. I blew my fat load in her and she told me to hurry and get my pants on cuz she thought she heard someone. I kept peeking at her vag as my load was dripping out. I got dressed then got her dressed and put her back in her chair. We went back to the truck and I took her home.
>cont.

you story is definitely bullshit but

>In the end she was just looking for a real man to take ownership and tame her.
this is true for every women

I drop her off at her doorstep and kiss her good night and start headin back to my truck when I hear the door swing open. Her dad comes rushing out towards me. I thought I was fucking dead. He just gave me a big hug and said "thanks for bringing my daughter home, the last guy that took her out left her hanging in the tree."
I told my dad this story and he laughed his ass off. Few days later he fessed up about the plan that he and the girls dad had worked out.

>catwatchingcatpooping50.jpg
>50

Nice stuff

Are you me? I consider myself very faithful and i'd never cheat, however I do love the thrill of the chase.

PHONY, GREAT BIG PHONY.

You don't think someone would do that...do you? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?

Hahaha once you get married they will be flinging themselves at you too.

be:
>well mannered
>intelligent
>married

and all the young ladies and single mothers seem to automatically start dripping.

Hungarians have the most underrated bantz

That is because they are always hungary. So, they fill up their tummies with laughter.

I bet you did it user

The joke is that the genders aren't reversed. Women do this FAR more than men because they can.

>man sneezes in the general direction of another woman
>OMG YOU MYSOGIRAPIST! I'M CALLING THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME

>Then again any woman reading cosmo for relationship advice will never have a happy relationship anyway, so whatever.

Highly underrated soothsayer.

criminally underrated

Never knew I was a micro-cheater until now. Suppose I should've known all along, what with me being cis scum and all

did you take the noose off after?

Alulértékelt.

same. once I understand a girl wants to sleep with me beyond the shadow of a doubt, it's like a deflate and I no longer want her. most of the time I'll sleep with them, but I'll just be emotionally dead.

You wish it were bullshit but it's not. The best part is I actually live this way. Disbelieve me all you like, won't change what I have going on. You'd shit your pants if you met me, it's 100% true.

I'm guessing that "micro-cheating" is a bad thing only when men do it but "empowering" when women do it since anything else would be "patriarchal control over the woman which is a clear sign that he considers her to be his property"..

This is lunacy. However the more insane this gets the more rational people, men and women, are going to swallow the red pill and wake up from this nightmare..

>never date a girl with any male friends
fixed that for you

What if I'm 2 out of 3 of those things?

Hey anybody want to summarize their 10 points?

Please?

I'll give you tendies and brownie points and a plus on your grade this semester.

Yes, this article is salve for a woman's broken conscience.

THEN WHY WOULD YOU BRING IT HERE FOR MORE PEOPLE TO SEE

>low-key asshole cheater who might never actually sleep with other people but he's definitely not being what most dictionaries would identify as "faithful"

>50
Commence dump please.

They are the happy the way things are. Expecting you to obey orders and then blaming you for whatever they feel like.

fucking this.

Indians can't put poo into the proper receptacle. This is why they aren't good shitposters.

seriously micro cheating? if this keeps up im gonna go start micro murdering people.

>Tfw have multiple female friends
>tfw their boyfriends ocasionally text me asking why I'm friends with them
>mfw I tell them I'm gay
>mfw I tell them If I wasn't I'd have already plowed their girl
>mfw they get super mad
>mfw I ask if they wanna get beaten up by a gay guy
>mfw texts stop

umm.. can you or someone draw this please?

Things that never happened the post.

Except I do believe you're a faggot.