I need help Sup Forums, I've been banned about 15 times from facebook and I can't manage to create a 16th account...

I need help Sup Forums, I've been banned about 15 times from facebook and I can't manage to create a 16th account, eventhough I'm using a tempmail, and a brand new exit node in Japan.
They're asking me for a picture and I don't know what to do ( they couldn't recognise my face anw since I never posted it ). I was thinking of getting a pic of someone that was never uploaded on the clearnet ( thus not available on google image ) but all I found was a picture of an asian prostitute in Amsterdam.

Other urls found in this thread:

pzy.be/random.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and what's wrong with the asian prositute?

well
>pic related

Samefag. 2/10 joke. Try harder because you aint getting screencapped

I give 0 fuck about getting screencaped

why the fuck would anyone want to screencap this garbage thread?

Why do you think anybody would do such a thing?

I really need help tho

I feel like a new fag now. Is this some kind of shit i don't understand? What do you want?

It's not related to being a newfag or not, I really need some help to create a facebook account because I want to doxx a grill but I'm not able to do so without a facebook account

And you need pictures of random people who aren't on Google Image?

I am always up for doxing a bitch

Yes that would help a lot !
Actually I'm obcessed with her, she's in my thoughts all the time

You are a weird guy i guess....but if i post the pics here tuey will be on online... I think

Not so weird, I just got banned several times but I'm pretty normal compared to Sup Forums standards ( i mean the original Sup Forums )
Still give it a try please

Original Sup Forums died with the first fappening
Do you need something specific?

Ikr, a large part of the originalfags from 2003 even killed themselves
Well any legit picture ( male by preference ) that isn't related to a facebook account or that can be found through a reverse image search actually

I hate turning Sup Forums into /adv/, but you might page through
pzy.be/random.php
for a suitable image. Based in India but it accepts photos of all races.

Well thank you, it might be helpful

That's the closed i have to a guy, you might search /hm for a nice pic

nice thanks, I'll try to cap her face

That's a guy

I got a couple of European-looking guys from there, for purposes similar to your own. There might also still be some stock-photo sites that encourage amateur contributions -- I got similarly unique photos from one in Hungary about ten years ago.

OP just go on chaturbate and screen cap some randoms face

could you post some here ? or give a link ?
that's actually a good idea

Or photobucket like the old days.