Ok guys it's so obvious that THC has short and long term harmful effects on our brain. Do you acknowledge this?

ok guys it's so obvious that THC has short and long term harmful effects on our brain. Do you acknowledge this?

Yes, just like every other drug.
The key is moderation and balance.

Yup, and I accept it as a Cannabis Smoker. I'm not going to just just sit here saying it has no negative effects, it does but it also has medicinal properties. Ups and downs to just about everything in life user. Pic unrelated

I'd love to hear about them. I've been smoking everyday since the summer of 2010, have a job that pays 80k a year, a girlfriend, stable life. Maybe you're just retarded OP

compared to the rest of the shit we put in our bodies?

I agree with almost everything above.
Hardly any negative effects, and if there are, then you're not taking yourself or conditions seriously. Balance with everything.
Can easily keep a great life if you don't let laziness get in the way, as with anything. No bad side effects though. In fact, many reasons TO smoke.

Doesn't mean that your body isn't developing related issues

Alle Dinge sind Gift, und nichts ist ohne Gift. Allein die Dosis macht, daß ein Ding kein Gift ist.
–Paracelsus

I started smoking weed heavily just over a year ago.
I've experimented with Sativas, Indicas and Hybrids, and have found that the higher the THC content, the more it would affect me.

For example, smoking weed with high THC content (Hybrid/Indica strains) would lower my motivation and would bring back flashing images of things I'd rather forget (PTSD?).

Sativas on the other hand, allow me to still remain productive. When I had my half ounce of Amnesia Haze, I would go out for a run with the dog while listening to music. It honestly felt fantastic, whereas Hybrids/Indica strains seemed to demotivate me, eventually putting me into a depressive state of mind (with a lot of brain-fog).

I'm not a fan of legalising weed for recreational use, but if that ever did some the case, I would insist that Indica/Hybrid strains remained banned.

tl;dr: Sativa strains are the least harmful

What are these harmful effects? I smoke about 500 mg+ a day of thc, so my brain should be like a peanut.

Most idiotic comment on weed Ive ever read, wasted all that time typing too.

Brain fog. Lack of motivation (due to instant gratification being at arms reach), Failing memory, Mental reliance, etc.

Actually, I'd say yours is the most idiotic. Calling something stupid without giving reason IS stupid.
So what's your explanation then? Of course I can't speak for everyone, but I'd say I speak for the good majority of daily stoners.

you all cunts should stop masturbating and watching rick and morty.

drop some acid and mdma like a normal member of society

Sativas have a higher THC to CBD ratio than Indica strains you ignoramus.
Other than that, your post is absolute dogshit.

You downy speak for anyone your comment is unscientific as hell if you've ever read testing results.

If you feel shifty after smoking weed its probably cause you smoke crap loaded with eagle 20, avid, forbid, etc.

You don't speak*

Fucking wook shut up and go talk to aliens and talk about the government shooting lasers at you and talk about how woke and "spiritual" and "enlightened" you are.

What exactly is this "Brain Fog"? user?

None of these problems. The opposite actually.

Sounds like you smok a lot of boof.

Just enjoy in moderation. Its one of the safest drugs to take (depending on the method).

Been smoking weed since I was a freshman in highschool.
>smoke weed every day after football
>start varsity in 9th grade
>take act freshman year and get a 31 no writing
>actually extremely smart and social person
>fast forward sr year get full ride to state university playing football
>actually have to start taking drug tests
>have to stop smoking after practice and practicing so much more now
>start feeling all the pain of being a lineman for almost a decade
>6'5 350 starts feeling awful
>find myself getting angry and losing myself in simple conversation
>also see that I can't remember things that recently happened in extreme detail
>used to have photographic memory and that is currently gone
>end up dropping out of college because of the physical pain my body was in
>end up taking a break to sell weed so I can smoke for free and just living off my savings
>fast forward 5 years to now
Got a job selling insurance to massive companies, make enough money to smoke 2 ounces a week. When I don't smoke I feel like I overthink things and become mentally and socially retarded.
I know for a fact pot has dulled down my lightbulb quite a bit but when I'm high I feel normal and not in any sort of pain.

Or how about legalizing it all and just choosing to smoke sativas, self serving dip ass saying if something is bad for you should make it illegal and fuck other people.

>this

Also should add that in college I tried spice in place of weed.
I went blind for an entire day and was stuck in a state where I thought I was an atom. Like an actual atom.
To this day I can't face like 4 blunts without getting horrible flash backs to how fucked up I was off that shit.

At this point I really dont care

>this

I had a huge 'spice' habit. Except I'd buy the chemical pure and go through about 10g a week. Did that on and off for about 6 years. Longest clean before they banned it was a month at the most.

The withdrawals are fucking torture, definitely up there with heroin.

Couldn't smoke regular weed for ages until the tolerance wore off.

Now whenever I smoke it, it's like it flips a switch in my head where I don't give a shit about anything or anyone else and will smoke constantly until I'm broke, then feel like shit for a week or so.

I'd honestly rather smoke heroin once a month than weed.

When you pretty much can't think properly and your brain feels like it's really cloudy

Memory loss

McDonald's is worse for you. Do you acknowledge this?

Smoked weed for about 2 years total. Worked up to 1/2 ounce a week for about year during that and the last 18 months I have been clean. I feel way better. Motivation is high and not wasting so much money every month.

No dreams when smoking and now they are plentiful and vivid. My memory is much better and I'm not trying to avoid my parents when I'm high. Smoking weed is fun and certainly better than getting drunk but I could never go back to how it was before.

yes of course but why its also probably less harmful than alcohol and tobacco and its not anyone's business what chemicals someone wants to ingest if it doesn't hurt anyone

Fuck spice man I know 1 person that died and one who had a heartattack/stroke and is now a potato.
That shit man idk how people do it.

dubs never lie!
checked

This. Why can't I get high in my free time if I'm only hurting myself. Nobody lives forever and drunks are just as bad as junkies.

Yeah, I heard about a lot of people dying from it.

Never met anyone else who was into it though so didn't know about this shit until recently.

I did let some guy try it once... warned him how strong it was but he thinks he's a big man. Gave him a hell of a whitey, and he had a heart attack a few months later.

Only problems I ever had was it gave me near constant heart burn which eventually spread down through my system. Worst pain ever, not even exaggerating. It was like my insides were being melted by acid.

Is there anyone holding you?

Yea for the 5 minutes that shit lasts.
I remember hotboxing a blunt back in 2013 and feeling like 3 years had passed but it had only been like 10 minutes. It's like that drug from the movie dredd. It might have been laced with formaldehyde.

does the law even need to change, weed os only hard to get if youre like 16. they shouldnt be using it anyway

Sativa has high thc
Indica has high cbd

kys

Not so sure about long-term effects, op.

/thread

do you inject?

HOW COME WHEN I FIRST GOT HIGH ONE HIT LAST ALL DAY BUT NOW I SMOKE LIKE 3 BOWLS PER SITTING???

...like what? All you fags say is what ifs.

you probably smoked too much. I'm in college now smoking pretty regularly but not necessarily heavily and I can still feel a light buzz off of one hit from a bowl. I've done acid twice this semester and plan to take an eighth of shrooms and get a group trip together for my birthday in a month. I'll leave my psychedelics in my teens and greet 20 ready just smoke weed and work on my phd.

Yep. But I've been told it's far less dangerous than the pharmaceutical options, so self medicating for life

well it obviously amplifies aggression

eh still better than an energy drink

what about anti baldness medication or alcohol? Or lets say the purge? Still we need them.

It's addictive as fuck. Every pot smoker I talk to will agree with me, but then proceeds to post bullshit articles on Facebook about hownis perfectly harmless as they smoke for the 1000th day in a row. Three weeks clean hoping to kick it. Would smoke every day.

Yes everything you put in your body can have negative side effects. Try breathing air for 100 years or so, I bet it kills you!!!

Every pothead I know is a fucking moron. It is not clear if it's because of the pot they smoke or because morons like pot.

If you're smoking "spice," you may as well just close your eyes and do any random drug a stranger gives you. I have experience with a few different synthnoids and they are all different. If its just called spice you don't know enough about to product to use it responsibly.

Which is better, THC or CBD?

Yes but every drug does

Why do none of you not wits understand that it, like everything else that alters your mind is bad if you fucking do it everyday. Multiple times a day. Nobody but yourself is making you smoke that much. Don't abuse it. You'll be fine if it's like. Once every couple of weeks or something. Jesus. Learn some self control so you can actually enjoy the nice things in life.

I've only smoked it maybe 5 times. Wouldn't say you can safely use spice and if you assume you can you're just a fucking idiot.

weed is good for you

not really but try kicking the stuff

i cant go 5 minutes before im beggin for a hit of air thnks to a long line of oxy addicts in my family: oxygen that is

Smoked Spice while I was in the Army.

Looking back I don't have much memory of those few months and that was around the time my daughter was born. Damn near a year feels like it was condensed down to a week in my memory.

Never again with the spice.

>compared to the rest of the shit we put in our bodies?
this. americucks food is so fucking bad people resort to ridiculous regimes of micro nutrient and supplement intakes just to feel like their diet isn't killing them

Medical marijuana user here.

The negative effects for me is that it definitely affects my short-term memory if I take too much for too long. I take breaks from it whenever my pain allows me too. When I do that, my short-term memory goes back to normal.

I'm a researcher so I've looked at the medical trials out there so far and there's actually little to no difference in the cognitive function of marijuana users versus the controls in trials that are well-controlled. So I'm pretty comfortable using it.

Also it has helped my pain and mobility TREMENDOUSLY. Much more than the expensive drugs I used to be on. So suck my dick, federal government. Thank god I live in a legal state now.

Pretty much what that shit does to you.

Here we go, i wanna hear your uneducated stoner reasoning for why you think weed is good for you relative that you're a healthy individual already.