Is that you goth gf

requesting fat shemale chi chi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1st
(end clause)

faggot L, what you think? im no where near done

Happy Halloween evewyone!

/r/ A Zombie girl doing goatse

requestin this girl getting spitroast fucked by two dogs with both of them cumming huge loads inside her pussy and mouth and impregnating her. if you could, give it a rapey feel to it, but only if youre comfortable with that

Happy spooples

s-stocks? is it you?

seealready asked for

haha scary

Aye. :>

Happy Spoop Day!

>dug.png

How are you doing stocks? Who are you btw?

Happy spooks-o-ween

please don't laugh I relly like it

I'm ok. And I'm Stocks. Who are you?

Reminder L is abusefag

Where have you been all the time?
I missed you so much!
Also I forgot... what was your tumblr? still coming there?

I've been around. And I don't want to post my tumblr in a Sup Forums thread rofl.

whos L

ooh nice witch lady. Do you take halloween dress up requests? What requests wont you do if that's the case?

taking one word requests

Sure I could take a few. I'm mostly in the mood for single character almost pin up requests.

stop

Remember to be spoopy, not creepy Sup Forumsrothers

Requesting Insomni dressed up as one of those busty witches, where boobs and curves are often showed off. Optional witch outfit ref coming up

Im a newfag user, currently working on a collab with two drawfags

Oh come on, throw me a bone, I forgot your tumblr, and other places you post.

moor

A ghost and a skeleton arm wrestling

looks nice. the choice of color for me is weird, though, but it's your coloring so i won't intrude.
the blonde hair and blue sweater's interesting since i had another character with the same scheme. just a nice fun fact
im L

understandble

maybe with more cleavage shown off if you like

Die

Fisting

i coulda swoooooooooore he was a blondie

lesbians

There ya go

Punch

never made him blonde. and this is an oc i made years ago, so i would definitely know.

Requesting prompt on the right with character on the left. (Beruka from Fire Emblem)

attractive

reboot please

sweet! Thanks man, I like. The cape reminds me of a super hero too, so this outfit can go a few more ways.
Do you think you can turn off the sketch layer (blue lines)?

is that your stand

Is that a JoJo reference?

lemme pound that witch ass please or atleast cup your breasts

I don't foresee it going well

k

Thanks, alot, saved.

shit youve been gone for what feels like 4 years, the fuck you been at?

Mostly on tumblr tbh.

awesome. Thanks again

No problem!

well thats kind of gay, just havent felt the thread in forever or what?

i know nothing about jojo, so you can't expect that from me.
it was just a sketch from when i had this weird comic idea. never did anything with it because i'm shit at planning and comic making in general.

I left here too mostly. any advice of gaining a following there? also are you willing to post your tumblr here please?

what's your tumblr?

I was getting burned out so I took a break and kind of just fell out of habit of checking draw threads.

It's probably not safe for me to post my tumblr here. It's Sup Forums rofl. Also, draw for fandoms mainly.

i can see that, i got burned out too, i havent posted in forever on here or tumblr.

requesting these two on stage singing together

fair enough, I'll post mine instead. I'm dead anyway.
rhonedrawings.tumblr

please? just once? i'll never ask again

>rhonedrawings.tumblr

Followed ayy your art is good.

not sure if same user, but yeah you can only draw so much of the same stuff before burning out

rude dude, i can already tell this is a good reason to leave these threads lmao

>Followed ayy your art is good.
thanks friend ^_^

I doubt that

>not sure if same user

yeah, still the same, good luck with coming back, place has still been really shitty like it always has been.

so much so that im just not going to draw here at all anymore.

fuck you, take normal requests, better yet, slit your own throat you fat cow, you're a gigantic cunt that no one wants around but you keep pushing yourself into the thread, smelling of Tacobell and unkempt box. Seriously I think the only people who ask you to draw at this point pity you because they saw how fucking ugly you are and realize without looks or personality or talent, you have nothing going for you, you're just a retarded waste of space.

How about you stop being a greedy shit and let artists do what they want with their creative endeavors

Do you have anything to say? Jesus I get bored reading the first sentence.

just watch me, im not one of those fags who spam their shit requests every thread, if i say i wont ask again i wont ask again

i respect your choice not to, yeah these threads can get cancerous sometimes with the amount of people spamming their shit requests to every drawfag they see (i.e Abusefag)

Nah, I'm just here for Halloween. Being a vampire drawfag and all.

>Fag who can draw gets cucked by his desire for loli rape drawings not being fulfilled

You could always go back to Tumblr where you all belong :)

you first

So could you :^)

look whos talking, i'm pretty sure you came here from tumblr

whelp, hope you have fun, i'm going back to lurking now, nice to see you again.

Welp, I hope to see more of you stocks whom'stever you are. It's a shame being new here and seeing residual drama, cancerous shit, and other disappointing things. I hope you enjoy your stay here at casa Drawthread, however long(short) it may be

Fine! One squeeze!

tumblr's full of sjws, south koreans, and OK KO bullshit
i'd rather.. not

do you dress up lolis too or is that not your thing?

you didn't have to y'know...

hot and you can message me so I can follow. riot-s-retro.tumblr

Godspeed to you both

Children

Don't spoil us anons, give us an inch and we'll take a mile

Why turn Sup Forums into Tumblr further? it would be better for everyone if you went back where you belong instead of flooding in to other places whining about the mentally ill and shit posting trolls that have been here forever. Seems like you'd be happier there.

OR here, you didnt have to do that request if you didnt want to Stocks, but thanks none the less!

>turn Sup Forums
don't get delusional