My energy company just sent me a fidget spinner in the mail... I think it's time to switch

My energy company just sent me a fidget spinner in the mail... I think it's time to switch...

Why because the took a solid interest into your hobbies?
You Sir are a dick.

I never asked why you autistic faggot.

Offended by broad social trends much?

I'm not offended, it's just stupid to mail this to me.

My energy company only sends me bills. At least they did something. Yes, it is faggotry, but you are more faggot than them.

Pretty cool.

Not really...

Cool enough to get up on Sup Forums and brag about on a holiday like today. This guy folks

because energy customers are interested in the latest grade school fads

I'm not bragging, it's entertaining.

You don't chop wood to fuel your home? They wanted to remind you that you are but a child they keep warm Say thank you master and pay up.

Yes... Fully grown adults REALLY love 12 year old fads.

>I think it's time to switch...

I'd rather switch to Nintendo Switch, witch.

Call them, asking for a fingerbox instead

I don't get how not chopping wood to heat my house makes me a kid, but I use Direct Energy for electricity, not gas.

I'LL DAB TO THAT FAM!

Exactly. Fucking energy companies!

They know you're a pedophile...

I think most realistic people have gone onto chopping wood. Get with the times bro.

Fuck. It's a trap! It's got a GPS on it, so that the next time I go to feed little timmy, they will know where my cellar is...

You can't prove I'm not already doing that.

>not gas
what a waste of money. and electricty, shit that's used to saved lives is being wasted on keeping your house warm when there's cheaper alternatives
fuck you

What? Electricity is use for my fucking lights...

>switch
>energy company
there isn't a monopoly where you live? lucky

I live in a free country... Yes.. Direct Energy has a monopoly, but I have the freedom to switch providers.

how can you switch is they have monopoly

Because I have the legal right to... The same way you have the right to switch from Windows, to Mac.

buy a wind turbine or some solar panels?

Or just switch.. It's not a hard concept..

a monopoly means that there is only ONE provider, you can buy power from them or not at all, there is no other company to switch to

They think you're acoustic.

Just because Direct Energy controls all the gas and electricity, doesn't mean I don't have any other choices.

I have Epcore
or Just Energy
or Xoom Energy
or Enmax
Infact, I have over 200 different companies I can go with...

I know they do. It's not my fault they don't have the legal right to think.

if one company controls all energy how can other companies do business? do they buy from them?

how many of them buy from Direct Energy and resell?

Look dude. This is Sup Forums, not /biz/. Google it you retard.

All of them.