What do you think of her feet?

What do you think of her feet?
Also, Foot thread

Would be 10/10 but dont like coloured nails

10/10 because i like colored nails

They weren't always coloured. Just wanted to see if we liked it when she got her pedicure.

Thanks for the input. Anyone can post here, OC preferred

Last one ima post unless people want more.

I would love some more, user

more creative poses?

Great! I've got a couple more. Have to resize most of them.

Im not next to her right now. I definitely will in the future. Can you give me any ideas for poses you would like to see that dont expose her identity?

we like arches, so you can get her to experiment with different stretches etc, thats usually pretty hot

Hmmm, thats would be nice. Ill ask her in a while, meantime ill see if i have any like that. Im planning to get some of the tops of her feet, they wrinkle in a way ive never seen.

pretty good, nice arch and toes.

MOAR

They look really soft. Are they?

If you're talkin about these than yes most of the time. She got new shoes so her feet are doing much better and finally have slight scent.

Need a name. There's a really hot vid of her getting her feet sucked by an older lady that I want to see again. Used to be on jewtube, lost the link and name, never found it again.

Do you guys like these feet? There' s something about them that seems weird about them, but at the same time I find them really attractive in a way.

Who likes Sarah's feet?

I have no idea what her name is

What do they smell like?

they smell like feet

Honestly its a lil hard yo explain other than it smells sweet and salty to me. Its more how it feels, heady and makes my heart race, it is very nice.

boring soles so go away

Can't see them well enough dont like the pose/10

Thats a nice pose

I think that her name is Celeste

Would you happen to know a studio name or anything?

Oc sister in law

Cousin

I really dig soles. Does anyone have soles in a pose like pic related?

More?