Ask a dying man anything

Ask a dying man anything.
I've purchased my coffin, funeral services and burial site. Now I'm just waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you waiting because you can't move or something like that? I'd wouldn't waste my time (on Sup Forums) if I could actually use the remaining time.
At least I'd spend my time on /s/.

What's the story OP

I have no interest to get out
>be me
>be teen
>thought smoking was cool
>smoked for years and years
>got lung cancer
>did nothing and ignored doctors
>reaches stage 4

How old are you? What are your plans for your remaining time?

We are all dying, OP.
Most of us would rather let the state pay for the funeral.

Were all just waiting

So basically OP fucked his own life.
If you don't want to go out, grab your phone and better get some large deluxe pizzas and quality hookers. Don't pay the hookers.
>nothing to lose

>I've purchased my coffin, funeral services and burial site
why did you fall for the burial jew and waste all that money on something as pointless as this?
do you not know how painful funerals are for the families of the deceased?
fuck you faggot. i'm sure anyone of your family or friends would've ratherd you given then the money instead of having it wasted on some bullshit sobfest where some asshat will walk in and ruin the last goodbye for them anyways
whether it's some fucktard demanding more shekels or if it's some cocksucker bitching to you about something stupid and irrelevant

>some guy is dying
>FUCKING JEWS

chuckl'ed

Lol'd
...but there is some sense in that nonsense.
Just take a look at Sup Forums
>Halloween
Ya'll muricans really love that cheesy money for nothing sheet, huh?
Worst part, that shit is floating to Europe.
Kids knocking and ringing your bell to ask for sweets. Kids are fat enough and sweets are affordable. Fucking parents who even support this shit.
>totally enjoy ignoring it even if my neighbours see that I'm obviously at home
>subtly telling them to fuck off
>hopefully they leave me alone

Any family?

Sorry dude. I'll come if it's nearby. I don't have a family so

Go out with a bang. Not anything violent, but leave your mark on Earth, man. Like, some epic troll or some shit.
Or something violent. Wouldn't recommend it, but hey. You're gonna die anyways.

It sounds like you have a lot of anger issues, and are projecting your own dissatisfaction with life at anything and everything you possibly can. Take a deep breath, and please try and calm down.

Gotta blame the juice for all our troubles,amirite?

I mean... you don't have to give them anything... you don't even have to answer the door. You dont even have to be home

Whats alabama like?

Dude, I'm the same guy who told OP to go out and bang some hookers.
I'm the party of my own life or something like that.
Not everyone appreciates people who stick their nose into your privacy by pretending to be good people although they have nothing in common with them, but they are so damn persistent and as society works, you don't tell them to fuck off, but rather avoid to much contact. Thing is, those people are loud, subtly disrespect rules but get away with it, because we are all so very cool with each other.
>protip: never get too familiar with people who are strangers in your neighbourhood. it makes things complicated if you have an elefant in the room
Well and if you haven't noticed (or maybe of the same kin) kids these days are really a failure, thanks to their millenial parents.
Destroy shit, don't move, cry to get their will even at older age and scream at the playground just to scream.
I'd really love to show you how great it is to get early to work, but can't sleep because of noise and get woken up too early because of noise.
Again, I'm cool, man. I just felt like going into details. Far off as needed, but OP is not really lively. (no pun intended), so yea....

you think im gonna read all that shit?

How high can you jump

Well, I didn't opened the door because I'm aware of that. But you and me know that it is damn unpolite to ignore it. And it is damn awkward to answer the door and tell these brats that you don't have something (because you give no shit about Halloween since it's not even a real thing over here). Not to mention, I was in my comfy clothes. Not going to answer the door like that - not switching into acceptable clothes either.
>foul bachelor frog is strong in this one

Think you'll outlast the Trump presidency?

lol, nope
tl;dr I'm really relaxed, but I hate people that basically are assholes, get all the benefits from others but give nothing back accept shit.

*except

Btw, where is OP at?
OP, are you still alive?
ITT Things you won't miss in life.
Join the fun.

>some guy is dying
>wastes the last of his money on bullshit funeral services which do absofuckinglutely nothing but make people sad and bitter and regret
>could've spent that money on making good times out of the little time left
you really don't see how funeral services are nothing but a massive cash cow moneygrab by sociopaths?
the fuck do you think this shit pervades every facet of the media for? because it doesn't make money?
fuck off.

Why would you spend all that money on the funeral industry? They all scam you. I prearranged my cremation and they tried to sell me a coffin. I took my money back and set it up at another crematory.

Me? If I see it coming imma going to get a bottle of whiskey and a bunch of barbiturates and drink myself into oblivion out in the woods in front of a campfire. Let the critters take me back home to the universe.

halloween is a great holiday, fuck you.
wish there were more holidays.
whitey needs to stop forgetting bout his culture, festivals of the west can be great fun.
halloween being one of them. great for kids, great for teens. and even better for adults (whores)

read this my friend

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

>whitey needs to stop forgetting bout his culture
Okay, you been trollin, but I go along and say...
>not even pure white
>not even part of our culture (over here)
If there were whores, I'd see it as an option, but basically it is forced shit for the stupid mass, to dumb to see that it is just a reason to spend money on BS, in a country were no one gives a shit. You could have Halloween the whole year. It's rather like random people having a party for their brats (and annoying people like me to join the fun).

Cremation would be the best option imo, if the ash actually finds its way into nature (ground, sea, air). But over here, it's illegal. So basically you will be stuck in a vessel forever, somewhere in the ground. I'm not that much of a religious guy, but I don't like the idea to be stored forever.
Tbh, it would be best to simply die somewhere in the wild and become part of whatever.

>Tbh, it would be best to simply die somewhere in the wild and become part of whatever.

That’s my plan. I’ve told all my friends and my loved ones that I’d rather be stuck up in the crotch of a tree and let the sky and the earth take me. Not looking forward to the day but I want all my people to look at each other knowingly, if they ever find “the note”.

Where are you that they won’t give your ashes over to your relatives? Europe?

wanna paypal me some money for a nintendo switch?

will it be a long 70 years user?
>time sure flies when your a faggot?

Yep, some high-end European country that screws itself though. I sorta understand that some people would screw it up if you can do whatever you want with the ashes, but it's easy to screw up hard in society, so basically everything poses a threat.
Over here, you don't even have the wild landscape like in the US, so is more likely someone discovers your remains.
Only with the help of a real loyal person, there could be a chance to make such idea a success. Like using the whole of a fallen tree or the swamp, but death no matter which way always affects the living close to you.
Either your death costs them or in this case, they face serious legal issues. I hate that some relatives told me that they don't want a grave and be buried in a mass grave sorta thing. That's just so much nope. I'm not looking forward to such days, but sometimes you just think about stuff.

OP here
Seeing as I'm going out, next trips gets $1000- just leave your paypal. Will deliver

roll

rollio

Rolling, if i win, the first idio who replies me gets OP money, kek

If trips, will deliver time stamp on my red e-guitars with some PSP games and a pick of destiny on pic. OP must deliver timestamp for legitness with medical papers.

Why a burial?
Isn't that shit way more expensive than cremation?

Poor student's gotta try that.

rollin because I'm immoral, greedy and morbid.

I've always said that if I knew the rough date of my death due to a terminal illness, that I would go out and buy some Heroine and shoot up and see what it's like.

Is there nothing you want to do that would potentially fuck you up but not that you have to care about?

Ugh, dubs at least.

Anything you regret about the way you lived your life, OP?

My uncle - 3 years older than me - dies in Austria while married to an Austrian girl. They have a moment in the house to say goodbyes and then he’s gone to the state funeral home. Family flies into Austria. Closed coffins brought out into a hallways with small alcoves on all sides. Each alcove for one coffin and the family to look at a closed coffin before the local government drops it in a hole. Very efficient. Very cold and efficient.

Sup Forums strong friend. Sending my Sup Forumsest

Your uncle was either reather young or had reached a decent old age already.
...which brings up the question how old user is(?).

this guy gets it

samefaggotry

k

Is this you op?

>If there were whores, I'd see it as an option
are you fucking blind?
have you never left the house during holloween when all the little faggots have gone to bed and emptied the streets?
did you miss out on all the parties as a teen?
the sluts don't just stop slutting when they reach adolescence, they refine their skills and become whores.
and if you weren't a supermassive loser you'd even make it to some of those adult parties where the whores become super sluts.

selling holloween to children is just a means to sell the best holiday to children, while anyone with a libido knows what it's really about.
role playing partytiem.

>shooped

rolling
if i get it, give the monies to some lung cancer research centre

k

We are all dying slovly, time passes so quickly these days.

May mercy be with you, i wish you all the best Sup Forumsro.

>man
now you cis pigs are assuming your own genders. what is it going to take to stop this?

Even if trips don't want money, it doesn't feel right taking money from an dying user on Sup Forums, keep that money OP and have the time of your life.

>have you never left the house during holloween
If you would kindly take your pills, turn off your ADHD and read my posts, you'd know my situation, but I'm a patient motherfucker, so here we go again.

>here comes the spoon open your mouth

No, because Halloween did not exist when I was in my prime and it hasn't changed much since then partywise. We have other holidays for that, which are a) approved by our country, ergo free day to celebrate b) actually celebrated
Besides, house parties and clubs were more the locations where I was at. So I don't have to wait for a single day to dress up like a little faggot to be fun and please the inner child.
Ever heard of themed parties? Guess not, you need a social circle for that.
Hope you were able to read and understand it.

40’s
He was old enough to have a heart attack. Cool guy. I miss him.

Used to skype back and forth across the Atlantic.

What was your greatest achievement in life?

Biggest regret?

Should have vaped OP

I dont trust you. Show me your medical defunc. Ha.

Have you ever fucked a goat?

Trips? Vs

Ugh

I looked out for the welfare of other people. I mean I really did stuff for other people that made their lives better.

Biggest regret? Never had kids.

>I'd wouldn't
>I had would not

Fucking reetard learn to grammar

>Fucking reetard learn to grammar
>reetard

obvious typo is obvious

Do you still masturbate?

as a sterile fag, i wish i had the option to have kids. feelsbaddbro

Go find a mosque and slay muslims. Go out with a bang

Oh fuck man. That reminds me of the story of another user who used to smoke too.. Pic related is his story. I've never understood the appeal of smoking, especially since it can kill you from the inside out.

The maintenance guy for my apartment smoked all his life. Fucked around. Got through high school, but didn’t want to work. Hence being a maintenance man for an apartment complex.
54. Nice guy. Never stopped smoking. New he was sick. Didn’t get treatment. I just didn’t see him around anymore. Found out from another guy replacing a furnace filter. Life.

>no u derp

Why are you so full of hatred?

zozzled

Raise the age to 21. I know three years seems like eternity when you’re young. But tough shit.

smoked on and off for about 10 years, sometimes a pack a day, other times id quit for a few months and then light up again. now quit for good but just praying nothing will come up later. eat healthy and shit every day but theres that fear at the back of my mind i may get lung cancer

email me at [email protected] will send PayPal thru there