Had an alright day up until

Had an alright day up until...

I walked to the shop, forgot something, went back to the shop, went home from my friends, lost my keys, traced footsteps, no fucking keys anywhere, neighbour has spare key but only after he finishes work at 7 ffs. Load bong in bowl, spill weed, load bowl, spill weed, Reeee like an autist, pack dank spill it AGAIN REEEEE SO FUCKING LOUD. Everyday makes me want to kill myself who else wants to die

nothing is accomplished by death except defeat.

your day was ruined by minor inconveniences congrats

About a third of the people here
Another third already take their lives for jokes and don't give a shit
The last third actually make their lives worth something and don't give a shit
Grow up OP

I've been defeated all through life all I want to die is die

Lol stfu u don't know me fagg0t

you have internet access? that's nice
you have something to access the internet with? that's nice
you have shelter? that's nice
you have clean clothes? that's nice
you have a job? that's nice
family? that's nice
food? that's nice
working limbs? that's nice

Nah it's everyday depression ho3

Wow now that sounds like a nightmare! Better go tell everyone how shitty your life is!

Fuckin faggot

I have no friends bad anxiety and depresssion

Yh I'm that bored

Hey op pretty cool letting everyone know how big of a bitch you are.

Sounds like a bunch of your problems and nobody else's. How about you quit being a waste of skin and do something productive

OP is a FAGGOT

Like?

its not really defeat if there is no way to win

So you're a clumsy fuck who over reacts to anything. Cool

Exactly

Nah it's just one example

Of a day

Quit eating like a slob, start working out. Get good at biking or skateboarding.

>inb4 op gives a bunch of excuses on why he can't

if you are actually serious, you should try seeking professional, medical and psychiatric help before coming here. depression is a very specific neurological disorder and can be combatted with specific treatments and medications

only advice i can give is to do a grateful list, write down everything you are grateful for.. and think hard... are you grateful you don't live in somalia, under shelter from marauding groups of rebel gunfire? what about being grateful to have been born with all of your body parts intact? start large and work your way down.

if that doesn't help, you probably aren't depressive, but narcissistic. who told you that you are supposed to have a good time on this earth? this place sucks, make of it what you want

Don't eat like a slob and am quite healthy in fact I eat a bit too little cuz I have no motivation cuz I'm depressed and I bike hoe

>The last third actually make their lives worth something
LOL life is never worth it, faggot.

Tried seeking help to see my gp but I live in ghetto and overcrowding means I can't get a fucking appointment and my counsellor said she'd book an appointment and go with me but even she couldn't get through dad can't get help always defeated

>peoples only value are what they can produce for you
my my aren't you just a stupid selfish piece of shit huh. peoples suffering don't matter, so long as they can produce for you, cause that's all that matters huh..

How to win at life:
Get good job
Marry good girl (no thot)
Grow a family
Enjoy life as a father
Try new stuff, new countries etc...
Leave a good heritage and good education to your children and a good impact on humanity after your death
Enjoying your life first takes some effort in the beginning but in the end you'll find it worth it

Yeah exactly I'm just high af spouting some anonymous shit that's on my high mind you didn't have to go on the thread. I do everything society demands got fucked so now I get high alot

I'm gonna try that only thingy left 4 me

Also go skydiving if you have enough money, it's like killing yourself by jumping of a plane but you don't die and you actually enjoy yourself

everything can be a win. waking up, not giving a fuck, quitting your job and just start something. anything. nothing in nature, nothing in the the universe knows what "win" is except how we each define it.

Said get good at biking, not just biking around. Do tricks and shit. And I also.l said work out which you completely ignored lol