We told you Allah was the greatest

We told you Allah was the greatest.

Victory to Islam again. Victory to Islam forever!
You will never defeat Islam, you are only prolonging the inevitable.

Islam will dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM
youtube.com/watch?v=EKSJDj5BUzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all your bike paths are belong to us

I'm a muslim and I find the what you said is offensive to me, islam and the whole world.
Your words only represent you. Keep islam and All out if it.

t. Cultural Muslim

Go fuck yourself muzzy.

Is this bait? I think this is bait.

You are not a true Muslim of you do not cleanse yourself with the blood of an infidel.

Do you not know the sawaab for beheading a kaafir is janaat? It says so in the holy Quran. We must fight them until there is no more religions but Islam and make them second class citizens. Islam is superior and perfect. So not be fooled by what they tell you about moderate Islam. There is no such thing. There is only Islam.

Your future is being gay fuck slaves for eternity.
We will invent life extension for this purpose to keep you alive.

yeah how did isis work out for you when you pissed the russians off? oh yeah thats right, isis died because of russians,

protip: do NOT piss off russians

That's where you're wrong kiddo, read Quran first and know what it truly means then come back here.

Last time I checked there was still 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Isis was just a small part of us.
We are here.
We are Muslim.
Islam will dominate.

You know nothing and are brainwashed by the kaafirs of the West. You will receive the same punishment as them. Brother, I beg you. Make the right choice, do not side with the infidels. You will regret it.

who has the video?

this is future of arabs
youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM

kek

nothing rams like a dodge.

I would tell you to fuck off but you're not wrong. Our western leaders need to you to invade our countries to breed us white people out of existence, and as a result they're not protecting us from you. Oh well. When you rape my girlfriend, she doesn't do anal so just be careful. Also plz use protection

Too bad it's a Ford fuckboi.

live feed
youtube.com/watch?v=EKSJDj5BUzw

behead the infidels !

>Do you not know the sawaab for beheading a kaafir is janaat? It says so in the holy Quran.
For those interested: being unable to not communicate other than by using cult language (in this case not made-up or redefined words but simply Arabic versions of common words) for concepts that easily can be put in plain English as well, and compulsively quoting "holy scripture", for example to justify oneself, are among the signs of being in a cult.
A few more:
>We must fight them until there is no more religions but Islam
Holy war, common cause that holds together a group, fear mongering (implied doom if not victorious).
>and make them second class citizens.
Installing religious fascism, dehumanizing opponents.
>Islam is superior and perfect.
Following a strong "we vs. them" mentality. Idealization.
>So not be fooled by what they tell you about moderate Islam. There is no such thing. There is only Islam.
Believing that only a certain religion or interpretation of a religion is valid.
There might be more even in that short text that I missed (it's a bit late here). Don't care if (good) bait, as it's an example of how radical muslims are actually talking. - Have a nice Halloween evening.

if you're a muslim and speak out against terrorism then you're stupid ....

It's like a gay vegan that loves to eat chicken wings and hates lesbians

What part of Quran did you read?

its a dodge faggot. stop sucking dick for once

Isis is not a part of Muslims

hit the short bus. nothing of value was lost

RP faggot

this is what those fucks get for bitching about needing their own lane, then not using the lane and disregarding all traffic laws on public streets!

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Hitler should killed sandnigger not kikes

Wait, wait, wait.. we wiped out over 3 million muslims in 10 years in Iraq and Afghanistan. Thank you for the victory! At the rate of six westerners at a time, Islam should be ahead in the year 2075!! IF we don't decide to mow you all down again. Food for thought, eh?

VICTORY TO THE WEST FOREVER!!

(Takes a deep bow).

more background checks on vehicle rentals

Spilling the blood of infidels?
You can do it, we can help.
Home Depot.

That's god speaking. The same god in bible and Torah. What's new here?

damn my brother lives in lower Manhattan. hope he's okay

waiting for the meme

1.5 billions muslims
I am not scared of captain redbeard .

who tf let tony stewart off the track!?

He's fat he's ugly he's a ginger he's a muslim ....muslims are the biggest jokes in humanity

>324,000,000 - 6
Yeah, you sure got us good, we're in real trouble now.

Dubs has spoken.

All kinds of religion are total BS. It's 2017, wake up please. No need to make up stories.

>>You will never defeat Islam
it definitely takes a fucking psycho to think god wants you to slaughter innocents. fucking godless cowardice and blood thirst is what it really is.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Dead white people, FUCKING YES!!!

My god, Johboo, God of Baseball, Carnage and chick-o-stick candies, wants the blood of innocents spilled.
Checkmate, atheist.

The chance is incredibly small. He'll be ok.

Very oversimplified world view. Find a quote by Jesus along those lines and I'll believe there's no difference between us and them.

So true and they think they are winning. I really don't get Muslims you may kill a few people here and there but you are losing a couple of hundred a day. Bad at math. This is why education is a must.

Well, time to ban Home Depot trucks

reports saying he was screaming allahu akbar....shocking

how is this related to us again?

There you are
How about a gif of Alice walking down the path when the sweeper dog comes by and she's standing on the last square, and the word logic is edited into the path

Dude, if you can only kill a handful at a time, you're sure as hell never gonna dominate.

Also, I shit in Muhammed's mouth the other night, and he ate it all up.

Damn Jews... Always trying to get Amerifats to do your dirty work...

Oh CNN -
You’re just as crazy as Florida Man.

thanks user. I called and texted him but no answer. he works constantly though. I'm sure he's fine. thanks for the virtual hug (^:p

Bicyclists are fags and deserve death.

There.

Not a bad idea, thanks user

Cnn still hasn't forgiven us for wining the meme war

gah fuck

Wow, she looks retarded. Surely she's muslim. Wouldn't want to commit any digital westface!

Wut?

In the supposed land of Islam the Tribe of Juda reigns supreme while the Muslim are left to fuck their dogs.

you are idiot .... more terrorist attack more muslim die ... you killing yourself mostly 95%

1.5, time for a genocide

VIDEO from scene

this is the shooter, look white to me.

We aren't loading our freedoms or electing illiterate buffoons in response to your terrorism, thus we will continue to win.

Good quality

hmm, better swap out my hard drive.

jesus fucking christ

Looks like a jew to me

Thanks, takes forever to tweak the settings to get it just below 2mb

Er, I think you might have got my joke wrong. It was a bit ambiguous though if I think about it. Sorry, late here.

>electing
kek

double dubs do not lie
Fuck islam ,alah and mohamed

Lol

how do you shoot with pickup ??

That would never happened if we had stricter car regulations.
We need protest to ban cars!

holy wut

no it's not

Listen here ya cunt. You know where you are at right now? Youre on b. We aint shakin in our boots. Were too busy jerkin it to trannies to give a fuck about your little jihad. We got autism and we aint afraid to use it. Tell Abu Baker al BigDaddy hes gonna be takin swimming lessons with Osama soon.

Good bait, one is designed for travelling, the other for killing (whatever it is),

If trucks where banned this would of never happened

Oh so when did ram start making f150s?
get out of the house more, fucking pleb.

Fucking so true! Since the Russian's joined this war, isis have been getting destroyed. The war is nearly over because of the Russian's.

>Listen here ya cunt. You know where you are at right now? Youre on b. We aint shakin in our boots. Were too busy jerkin it to trannies to give a fuck about your little jihad. We got autism and we aint afraid to use it. Tell Abu Baker al BigDaddy hes gonna be takin swimming lessons with Osama soon.

damn straight.

A truck has a use other than looking people. Name a use that an AR-15 has besides killing people.

*Killing people