8 dead 15 injured Muslim with truck in New York City

8 dead 15 injured Muslim with truck in New York City

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Gunshots-Fired-Lower-Manhattan-Tribeca-454316613.html

More saving. More Doing.

Allah has punished you through the hands of the Mujahedeen once again.

When will you people learn. You can never defeat Islam. Never.

White man laughs at sand niggers attempt at murder.

The dead don't laugh.

K pal. More people die choking on ballpoint pens every year, but man have you got me scared.

ban cars

Fucking Floridians.

ufc goes to vegas terrorist attack
ufc goes to poland terrorist attack
ufc in manhattan this week terrorist attack
dana white is behind this

That's not just any truck, it's a high capacity assault truck. Ban them now. Think of the children.

We need more muslim immigration. But we must not ask these backward goat fuckers to assimilate to our culture or values. because THAT would be crazy

>The suspect was identified Steven Miller
I need more information before I say it's terrorism
>The suspect was identified as Sayfullo Saipov
Well obviously it's terrorism

>Gunshots-Fired-Lower-Manhattan-Tribeca
yeah by cops lmao

I work at a Menard's (hardware store) in the Midwest that rents out trucks like this.
Making up the rental agreements for these are too easy. I've always wondered if something like that might happen when I do it.

the dork had a paintball gun lol

i've rented that exact truck from home depot it's not big at all

careful, you need a license for those in straya

For sure. If he wanted to get more people he would have used a big uhaul and waited till the Halloween parade.

Fuck terrorists.

another lovely day with islam

you pretty much can't (legally) get a gun in manhattan either

Islam is the religion of peace.

Have you ever been to NYC? That would've been literally impossible to do even with a uhaul truck and this assfuck most likely knew that

Prove it.

yeah if you think about it this guy was lazy about it

>peace through the acquisition of power and elimination of thy enemy
you left out the important stuff following religion of peace, why you do that?

Well my point is that during a parade it would've been pretty hard if not impossible to do. They have barricades everywhere. They even have a barricade FOR the barricade not to mention hundreds of cops everywhere at all times in manhattan. I remember when Trump was still in manhattan the security around that area was ridiculous.

Law abiding american

Yeah I agree. I'm saying NYC is a terrible place to do it. He could have gone to bumblefuck USA with a bigger vehicle.

Although granted not as many people would pay attention doing it in Manhattan accomplishes that.

Ah I see, yeah he probably figured since he couldn't get a real gun from a nignog that doing it there would be the easiest way to die or some shit. But only time will tell what the deal is.

islam=cancer

He's white so he's not a terrorist. Stupid fucking white people biggest terrorists in history.

Umm this usa...why no guns

*religion in general= cancer

Yes then he does a sellout after prayin for them for show

agree, but islam is most cancerus of the atm

The perp was Eastern European. Who else thinks this is a distraction attempt by Putin in order to keep the public in support of Trump? These attacks always come at very convenient times. I remember the last attack coincided with something Trump was in hot water for as well.

This....the irony

If you look closely you can see it has a bump stock and a grenade launcher attached as well

The fact that you put atm shows that you at least have a basic understanding of history so I can appreciate that

Well he's not a terrorist because he hasn't killed anyone in an effort to scare others out of doing something.. wasn't really my point in posting that but I see what you're saying

My afghan vet buddy has got it figured out. Pic related.

Papa Paddock still has the high score for the year! You wanna kill whites Muslims? Well two can play at that game!

ATM = ass to mouth?

No, ban mudslims.

A large group of people who are really pissed off for being bombed indiscriminately for years is the problem

Geez....english, please. Retarded faggot.

And somehow, liberals will try to make this about guns.

Nah, we have plenty of currency from Las Vegas you wacky bastard.

find one article that backs up that claim or admit you're a fucking retard

No, but they will tell us that that’s „nuffin to do with that peaceful religion“ and they will still keep Trump from doing his job.

>find one article that backs up that claim

It just happened today. The opinion pieces calling for legislative changes won't be out for a couple days yet. That's how these things go.

What's his job? Not acting like a toddler and bitching on twitter?

was it actually a muslim? where has this been reported. this seems like fake news

Trump and his administration are keeping them from doing their own jobs

Probably couldn't pass a background check

The mudslim ban.

crazy religious cults and brainwashed people are out to harm and steal from us normal and rational citizens. fascism comes in different flavors and religions; but it's all the same shit.

nevermind according to jewishpress . com this was a terrorist and shouted allah akbar

CNN reported that a while ago

Yeah, he said Jewish press didn't he?

I thought it wasn't a Muslim ban.

But it should be. The „religion of peace“ spreads terror everywhere.

that was the mistake, all muslims should be banned, even ones that were already here. out out out.

Same with you people, it'd be much more peaceful without you assholes

>bumblefuck USA

nobody walks on the street in bumbfuck USA. A high density place like Manhattan is perfect for a vehicle attack.

?? out of my own country with moral values i share? fuck darkies

How is it your country ?

The goat fucker shoots at people and at much higher rates

The American shoots at some can's and occasionally a school then eats a burger.

kill yourself

because I was born here and have lived here like my ancestors before me. Islam should be banned in first world countries it's a barbaric religion filled with inbreds and child molesters.

I came to Sup Forums for traps and some greentext. Already I got my Sup Forums tab.
Don't be retarded and use the boards.

Do you know what first world means ?

"not your shithole"

>thinking people still believe that the terrorist shitstains are doing God's work

yes, google it.

No such thing as white terrorists.

P A R T & P A R C L E

He is ethnic Uzbek which is Central Asian and have a high percentage of radical Islamic leanings. You don't know shit.

Timothy McVeigh

Trumps not in hot water tho.
Manaforts indictment proved there was no collusion.

L O W E N E R G Y

jesus you people believe trumps been in hot water since he became president. he hasn't, the investigations have ended up only fucking the clintons

RELIGION OF PEACE

So Islam should be banned in countries that were allied with the US during the cold war ?

We just would have to start a new crusade to do it. But the pope didn’t order it yet, maybe someday he‘ll change his mind … Deus vult.

He's in boiling hot water

yes, besides maybe Turkey since they're islamic shitstains already.

Islam should not set foot outside of Africa, nor should niggers.

Africa needs to be converted into a prison continent for all the retards that want to take over the world and cause constant irritation to civilized societies.

You didn't need Pope to do all your other horrible invasions and genocides... Fuck white people are deceitful. Utter savages that need wiped off the face of the earth.

It sort of already is

this shit happens all the time..opinion discarded

will avoid all news sources like usual so its like this never happened

heres a hint amerilard, if you get targeted no one cares except losers

Those people who take over things arenite barbarians.
Or jihad is reactionary to your invasions which were driven by greed and desire for war a and domination.

>TheHomeDepot.txt
>kek

He was a soldier in our silent civil war.

No he really isn't.

he's completely fine lol

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.
well he probably WILL get off of it by playing himself senile and being mentally deficient.

get off of what? are you dumb? i don't get why you're saying right like there's actually something he's in the shit with.

his swamp.
well the puppeteers' swamp