Do you think this was an actual attack, or just some drunk driver that the media can blow out of proportion?

Do you think this was an actual attack, or just some drunk driver that the media can blow out of proportion?

Anything that kills Amerilards is great to me. Laughed my was off at Vegas shooting.

another republican driving his car into liberals. so yes, an actual terror attack.

The beard was long, so definitely Islam

Lol, look at that jealousy.

tip sent to NSA, CIA and FBI. Prepare to be droned.

Boi. Shut yo ass up.
Also, he had fake guns and deliberately drove into a schoolbus and oncoming traffic.

>Manhattan bicyclists
>Almost certainly vegans
>"I'm with her" stickers on their messenger bags smeared with blood
>snug satiny bike pants filled with death poops
>their last moments hearing a muslim screaming Allah Akbar
>"but we voted against Trump..."

Like I care, I will keep on laughing at all American deaths.

No you won't. No one is that pathetic.

he had a pellet gun and paintball gun lol and was screaming god is great (allegedly)

Johnny, your mama wants you to put the wash into the drier before you come up tonight.

Well you say that... hahahahahahaha fucking burgers.

>truck of freedom n tolerance

I mean, Hillary was considered a hawk within her party soooooo...

Witnesses reported the driver got out of the vehicle with fake guns shouting "Allahu Ackbar"

This is b...they laugh at poor kids drowning....usa deserves it the most for their foreign policy

Maybe I was unclear. No one is so pathetic that he laughs at all deaths within any nation. You might laugh at a lot of them, but all of them? That's a bit try-hard.

sad faggot can't hide the sad or the faggot

>foreign policy
of which you know nothing

I'll laugh at whatever I want faggot.

Glorious envy, I love it

One crazy guy trying to involve Islam but thankfully we're smart enough not to believe that.

He got out and started shooting after..
Come to think of it, might have been a drunk NYer. They are pretty violent when drunk.

if a muslim was behind it, then yes, if not, no

Former associates of the trump administration get indicted. One of the indictments prove Russia ties that the administration has denied full stop. Next day this happens. Seems like a distraction to me.

#MOTIVESUNCLEAR

You are aware that both were indicted for embezzling years before 2016, right?

>fake guns shouting "Allahu Ackbar"

probably just some crazy guy who is a US citizen. He was from Florida and could have purchased real guns if he were a well trained Muslim. Its fucked up that the NYPD did not kill him , they fucking gun people down for having a box cutter.

I'm talking about George Papadopoulos.

Well, he took the time to grab realistic fake guns and scare people with them, so I'd assume it was planned. But considering it's America and he only had fake guns, I'd imagine it was some fucked up guy who wanted a spectacular suicide.

Nigger, are you a shill or just that fucking stupid??

We need to investigate the Clinton Foundation...

why wouldn't they return the $200,000 from (((Harvey the predator Weinstein)))?

The thing is, even if it was some drunk fuck, some terrorist group just has to say it was them and it will blow out of proportions

>hurrrr durrr another notch on the killinton kill gun

>talk about multiple associates
>get proved wrong
>I mean this guy
>Has nothing to do with trump administration

at this point who gives a shit

I agree, investigate it. Both parties are corrupt.

The perp was Eastern European. It's a distraction sent by Kremlin to be help Trump keep his supporters riled up for the impending civil war.
Trump is about to be indicted and impeached but they're trying to make him a martyr so that the 2nd amendment bunch rise up and create chaos.

ITS TIME TO BAN TRUCKS

Have you look up George? Obviously not if you think he has NOTHING to do with the administration. But, okay. You win?

It’s good that your opinion isn’t indicative of actual fact isn’t it? He worked for trump, he tried to set up meetings with Russia, lied about it, pleaded guilty months ago, has been wearing a wire since. He’s not the end of the investigation, he’s just one more link in the chain. But don’t worry, you keep believing your alternative facts.

Lost. Didn't know this was a ylyl thread

>BAN TRUCKS

esp , rented trucks. Anybody with some money and a drivers license can get one.

thats retarded, people need to rent trucks.

Had a similar incident last year at endymion, probably just a drunk driver, then again there were only 12 injuries...

Come back in 4 years when you're hiding in the mountains and we'll see who's laughing.
America is done for. The civil war is in the books. Divide and conquer.

I am and I'm american.

When someone hates Americans it's *Envy* When Americans hate Mexicans, Muslims and Asians what is it then? I think you guys put yourselves too high up your own asses

thats because of the jews.

>shitskin driving the truck
>8 dead 15 injured

gee i wonder