Muh white race

>Muh white race

The only true master race would emerge from the most intelligent people breeding with the most physically dominant, i.e. jews breeding with blacks

Whites BTFO
Prove me wrong edgelords.

You just get wimpy dumb mulattoes

>Prove me wrong edgelords.
I'm literally not going to and you can't do anything to make me do that.
Get over it.

Also, blacks aren't the strongest.

Whites are the physically strongest you idiot. Strongmans are always White or Middle Eastern. Top Weightlifters are always Slavs. Best Swimmers are always White

Good

>most physically dominant

You mean whites?

Bye, fag

lel

jew asian elite is already happening everything else will become the mullato underclass

Because that's not how genetics work.

Youd probably end up with with a shit ton of nasty brownish super big nosed ugly looking motherfuckers who cant play sports or run a bank.

Europeans are stronger and better at everything than niggers. Best football player ever is Portuguese, best swimmers are also of European descent, strongest men are usually european/slavs.

>Black+Jew
>It has the intelligence of blacks and physical strength of the jews

>being sneaky and amoral = intelligent

I think you've watched too many detective shows my friend.

I guess the world's best long distance runners, sprinters, basketball players, american football players are all white too.

Also inb4 you use that falco dude to say whites have bigger penises

>blacks and jews

t. Alberto Barbossaberg

So a fucking Chimp

By all means, go ahead and turn the jews into stupid halfbreeds. Save the white race, Tyrone!

Niggers only have brute strength but lack the mental intelligence to use it properly. Niggers are like wild boars yah they're tough can fuck some shit up but their to stupid to use that strength effectively.

Criminal record, ancestry, health and overall genetics and person should be looked at, not race. Some races and ethnicities have better average, some worse. Non-racially profiled objective eugenics is the way to go. If only the best of humanity would pass in their genes, then we will have the true diversity. I can't understand hate on interethnic relationship even from personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian. I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half Anglo chick from Australia, sister is married to Belgium born black guy. All our partners, even though don't match is ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West.

Middle Easterners and Slavs are nigger tier.

then its settled all nigs from africa who want into europe will be rerouted to israel and all the ones in europe will be deported to israel for the greater good

your just to smart for us portugal. you just have to tip your hat to one who can make such a well made argument

Genetics isn't like a game of Lego, you faggot.

Blacks are the fastest race.

This. There's a difference between cleverness and intelligence.

>niggers are only good at running and playing chimpball if they happen to be freakishly tall

Meanwhile every other sport is dominated by people of European descent or simply non-blacks.

don't forget that blacks can't swim.

His owner must have a hell of a gym for subhumans

so running makes you physically more dominant than Swimming, gymanstics, lifting, throwing and cycling?

ok Barbossa, whatever you say

>Strongmans are always White or Middle Eastern
>Middle Eastern
since when?

btw someone post that overconfident calistethics nigger getting btfo by a German powerlifter twice

>Blacks are the fastest race

Yeah the fastest at drowning.

t. Alberto Barbossa

That would just destroy the intelligence of the jews and the strength of the blacks you drongo

>hating on slavs

come on D'Andre

Whites breeding with Asians? Okay. All of the top Olympic lifters are white. 8 out of 10 of the top UFC fighters are white. Niggers are only good at running, they could never beat a strong white man in a fair fight unless there are heavy restrictions that favor long orangutan arms or running.

but they could certainly rob a babk

I'm Mulatto and I'm like 6'1 with broad ass shoulders and a big frame. Couple that with not having to tan and a high IQ and I'd say it's pretty damn close to masterrace.

Fastest race?
They can't outrun bullets

Besides, dogs can run fast, but it doesn't mean shit when their collar is chained to a stake

There was a Frenchman who was a top runner some time ago. Can't remember his name.

my bad, i meant olympic weightlifters. if you count iranians as middle easterners

bank*

Like Eric Andre. I agree

>Blacks are the fastest race

All that speed comes in real handy chasen down savage beasts on the savannah. Good for you at excelling in some vary narrow fields being fast and playing chimpball. you lose on literally everything else. Ohh but don't worry blacks sure do excell at alot of negatives that's for sure.

>The only true master race would emerge from the most intelligent people breeding with the most physically dominant

They did once, it was the Neanderthal with the Homo Sapiens, Caucasians are the outcome.

Well that proves it, blacks are good at something after all!

>what is regression to the mean

sage

niggers are good at running and only that

the trait most useful for cowards

ayy

>prove me wrong
Brazil.

Why did so many Jews move to such a hot place as Israel?

So they wouldn't have to pay a gas bill ever again.

No Portugal, you aren't the master race.

If the mom has a high IQ they have a higher probability of having a high IQ much higher than any other child

What's it like not knowing your dad?

Niggers don't have brute strength. That's the point, you kike brainwashed idiot.

>Just randomly mixing will result in a good result
Said no dog breeder ever.
INB4 dogs don't count genetically.

>Because Muh religion.

give us our flag back you mongol

>Take half the genetics of a particularly athletic black person
>Take half the genetics of a particularly intelligent jew
>Voila super human

This is not how genetics works. You would dilute the attributes of both parents and there is no telling if the result would be good or bad. Since no natural selection happens anymore to refine much larger scale mixing like this into something suitable to survive, its unlikely that the average child would have the superior attributes of both parents.

I love weak white college boys who never into sports and think white people in general are pathetic betas like them. I want to kill them so they don't reproduce.

Pay denbts.

>Shows unlocked character

Why do you assume he isn't white? He could be any color under that shadow.

> the most physically dominant
So... white people.
Google world records in lifting, and white people dominate this bitch.

what if then we just get short, ugly hairy brown people with nigger tier brains?

I mean the whites are the most intelligent and physically dominate...

oh just answered my own question: We'd become brazil

>i can't

In a future interstellar empire, blacks may actually be the best warrior-race from which to build the the glorious clone army. Plus "the Black Legions" has a cool, intimidating ring to it desu senpai

>6'1
>Impressive
t. another 6'1 guy

Jews have an average IQ of 90, enjoy.

This.

Literally a country of mulattos and they got whooped by a majority white team in their national sport.

Where are gymnastics?

>Since no natural selection happens anymore

That's actually not true. There are still selection mechanisms on the work, however they aren't selecting traits we would like.
Evolution goes for genetic spread, it only matters if the genes are passed, not if the person was "successful" in other areas of life besides reproduction.
Shitskins are outbreeding whites, humanity will evolve into shit.

>Best football player ever is Portuguese
when will this meme end

That sounds like muslims m8

niggers are, statistically speaking, the most cowardly. you hit the nail on the head, my white brother.

>won't father their children
>won't go to space
>always run away in horror films
>always say stuff like 'that boy be dumb, why he go in dere?'
>always fight in packs, NEVER 1 on 1.

no courage at all.

Then why can't you swim.

My father is actually very present in my life and was a CFO for a fortune 500 company before he retired after making 700-800 thousand dollars a year for a decade or so.

>inb4 I'm lying

Nope, swear to god. I'm fully aware that my dad is an outlier, but that doeesn't mean I ain't happy about it.

>tfw have a smart, conservative, black father
Truly a good feel

GEE BILL, TWO FOOTBALLS?

pay royalties!

Contraceptives have reversed natural selection. Now it selects for inferior specimens but I agree with a lot of what you have said.

That's not how genetics works.
You get a muddle that's half as good as either. You're more likely to get someone as physically strong as a white lad and as dumb as a darkie.

Also, blacks aren't the strongest.

Ronaldo is the best, m8.

Messi needs a team to perform, Ronaldo is the team. Don't be mad.

Lol except for the fact that you have nigger hair, lips, and shit brown eyes. You will never be the most aesthetic race.

>jews breeding with blacks
The sneakiest most vile concoction

>Blacks are the fastest race.
What? I thought it was the Asians who built ricers from the ground up? Blacks can go faster than 200 km/h?

>half nigger
>half jew
Truly the devil incarnate.

Anyone else think that nignog was a statue from the thumbnail?

>Blews, family, blues

The only way you get a master race is by mixing the already existing master races, Europeans. Which has already been done in America and is the sole reason for American super power.

Kek
Jews' above average intelligence would be wiped out by the pathetic average of blacks. Even if you took American blacks who've already mixed with whites to an extent, you'd arrive at an average IQ, and one below the white average. Disparities in physical prowess are irrelevant anymore. Beyond a certain level of physical fitness being stronger faster etc is only valuable as a way to distract yourself from other glaring inadequacies. Niggers will always be niggers, sorry user

>a bunch of Drake's

plz fuck no

>contraceptives
that is just an evolutionary pressure that selects for irresponsible people

It can be argued whether it should be called "natural" selection or artificial, in any case it's not really intentional to be selecting like that.

Whites are already the master race though. The average White may have a lower IQ than the average Jew, and be less athletic than the average black, but at the end of the bell curve we rival both both of them, which can't be said about any other race.
Who's the guy with the World's highest IQ?
A white guy from America.
Who has the World's largest cock?
Another White guy.
Which is the only race, apart from Africans, to produce a sub-10 second 100 metre sprinter?
Whites, Christophe Lemaitre.
Which group has won the most nobel prizes?
White Christians.
Need I go on?

I agree

Only some retards in my country and some in my neighbour country's capital still believe this meme

Chimps are super strong, fampai.

>Which group has won the most nobel prizes?
>White Christians.
oy vey remember the 6 gorillion chosen scientists you filthy antisemite

Regression to the mean. You wont have either

Every selection is natural. Putting humans outside of nature is silly. Things we do to ourselves are natural.

a chink and an abo went sub-10 before lemaitre.

>worlds largest recorded cock

dont grasp so hard. BBC is real.

>highest IQ white guy

works as a bouncer

>per capita nobels

jews.

relax.

My hair looks closer to a white person's than a black person's. Full lips are considered attractive, and I don't give a shit about eye color because I'm successful in areas that I can control and actually matter.

a prove? I can give you a an entire continent...