Listen: youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/pineappleentertainmentboy/tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=KSH-FVVtTf0
youtube.com/watch?v=xLWpyRAaybU
youtube.com/watch?v=fK_zwl-lnmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow this reeks of desperation.

is this going to be the worst album of 2017?

better than 99% of the rap out now but still absolutely shite

niggas bump taytay in the hood now

Why Kanye fans keep falseflagging this hard?
I mean, are they trying to protect their "god" by sucking his dick or something?

this is better than anything kanye has put out, I have high hopes for this album. Judging by the past 2 singles, it should be on par with Emotion

it's ironically enjoyable

It's basically a cleaned up version of Yeezus...

Sounds like your typical post 2015 Tay Tay
Who fucking cares?

>Taylor is now bringing BLACKED culture to millions of young, impressionable white tween girls
Top lel tbqh.

kill all white people

wtf i love taylor now

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH

JUST PICTURE SOME DUMB FUCKING TEENAGE BITCH ON THE TREADMILL *INHALES* AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH

IMAGINE SOME TEENAGER WORKING OUT "SO HARD" ON THE TREADMILL WHILE SHE LISTENS TO THIS SONG THINKING SHES HARD AS FUCK LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST FUCKING PICTURE IT LADS

HOLY SHIT WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED

STUPID BITCH PROBABLY GETS AN ADRENALINE RUSH WHILE LISTENING TO THIS LIFTING 15 POUND 'WEIGHTS' AHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA

Hahaha imagine some fat smelly Sup Forumstant putting on Radiohead while walking to class and thinking he's so much more intelligent and interesting than all the people he never talks too.

Hahahahaha just imagine it hahahaha

the song is actually a great work-out tune though
t. someone who just worked out to this song on loop

I have a question to the world, not an answer to be heard.
How could this happen?
I am still excited, though.

Keep posting this around the internet, it makes us stronger

the absolute state of Sup Forums. women are independent and are equal to men in every way even though (on average) they're far weaker than men physically they're still equal because women rock!

Please get rid of your hate in this thread, now.

>MFW TAYLOR SWIFT IS YEEZUS FOR WHITE TWEENS
>MFW YEEZUS IS DEATH GRIPS FOR WHITE TEENS
>MFW DEATH GRIPS IS FOR WHITE GENES

/thread

fuckin haete women lads!!!

I feel like this is going to get panned to hell.
Like even p4k will put aside their stupidity and shit on it.

no they have a deal with the record company. no taylor wift album gets lower than a 7

Taylor Swift is a white woman who isn't twerking with Migos and shilling for Hillary Clinton so she's a demon in the bizarre "pop musicians are good guys and bad guys" narrative they're pushing
They'll give it an edgy low score while everyone else gives it generally favorable reviews for being a solid pop album.

congratulations on making the most incoherent post of the day

P4k probably hates Taylor because they're fake woke and Taylor represents "toxic white feminism" or something.

honestly, they would get more clicks by having their best writer eviscerate it and giving it like a 5

"Aye Yuh" mumble rap is severely underrated

Remember when everyone thought this was going to be an avant-garde album?

White feminism lost already anyways.

she was supposed to save pop music not destroy it

>implying taylor is not secretly browsing and posting on Sup Forums rn

lol

cringred desu

Kek, I pictured it. She was running in slow motion in her mind, with an angry face.

P4K has never even reviewed any of her albums

>mfw Taylor starts rapping

I cringed as soon as I pressed play

>her "experimental" "renaissance" """album""" where she "redefines her image"
>still using cookie-cutter EDM buildups

What did she mean by this?

Max Martin knows how to produce, I'll give him credit for that. The weakest aspect of it is Taylor herself since she has zero personality

This is great.

Very nice

fuck g soundcloud.com/pineappleentertainmentboy/tracks

>that """"""drop""""" at 1:11
Fuck that could have been done 100x better than that.

He's a musical genius who chooses to be a greedy sellout

>make money doing something you enjoy and have no problem with
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SELLLLLOUUUUTTTTT"
goddamn kill yourself, autist

this unironically sounds like kpop..
this is better though:
youtube.com/watch?v=KSH-FVVtTf0

>mfw we finna get Yeezus 2 from TayTay

Look What You Made Me Do? - 7/10

Ready for it? - 2/10

p4k gave Yeezus a 9.5

Musical contrarianism is a disease.

>PLEASE LIKE ME
>DO I FIT IN YET?
>AM I ONE OF YOU COOL KIDS YET?

"Taytay" is desperate for relevance and attention

Good post

Unironically this desu

This is how I feel about all rap fans, except I don't type it out.

Its experimental music for normalfags

Well aren't you a chad

this

Fuck this song, but honestly, if she doesn't like Kanye West (or is at least pretending to for the press) there was no better way to insult him than releasing this song. It takes his harsh Yeezus style and shits all over it into an awful song that will still sell way more than everything on Yeezus

>Kanye
What proof to we have this album is a jab at Kanye? And what happened to them in the first place? All I remember is Kanye jumping on stage Taylor when she won that one reward

if she wanted to be cool and fit in why would she try to rap in a song, tho

Sup Forums BTFO

She has an ego the size of Texas and has very little self-awareness due to being a sheltered rich girl growing up.

proof Taylor Swift Invented music

holy shit lmao

(like always)

Yeah, isnt that strange Sup Forums?

she really lost herself

youtube.com/watch?v=xLWpyRAaybU

She's really getting serious with this whole "THIS. SICK. BEAT." thing, huh?

taylor................. IS EVOLVING THE SHAPE OF MUSIC

ever since that happened they have had an on and off feud (in which third parties occasionally get tangled up). the latest round of this involved kim kardashian "exposing" taylor as liar which in turn kickstarted the whole snek meme and her dropping out of the limelight for a while.

>it's a taylor rips off yeezus while pretending to be a kpop star episode

made me smile like a goofball lol!

finally someone says it

youtube.com/watch?v=fK_zwl-lnmc

Yeezus was a masterpiece tho???

>mfw people don't understand how brilliant her new music is and how she's shifted into a narrative based storytelling structure where she critique's modern pop music and pop culture with over the top cliche degeneracy
this is some good shit

I can ensure you, you weren't badass

this sounds like k-pop

no wonder it's so shit

word

i enjoy lots of taylor swift music whole hardheartedly, and this song could be okay, but the drop is so fucking bad.

Idk. I like the beat and production, Taylor can rap pretty well too, but I didn't like this as much as the sleeker and sexier cold synthpop of LWYMMD.

Still excited for the record. It's looking to be one of the best sounding records of the year.

Normie white girls like this ruined GoT for me

it's not bad

this was her cutest era, never forget