Go to nephew's graduation

>go to nephew's graduation
>audience acts respectfully and politely applauds each graduate
>beaner kids gets diploma
>screaming horde of mexican grandmas and booty sluts crowd to the front
>gibberish burrito screaming
>banging clackers and cowbells
>blocking everyone else's view and graduation had to stop while they took selfies and made noise

why are beaners so shit?

viva la raza, white boy

We rule you. All you taxes and white women belong to us.

Probably the first of their family to ever hold a diploma.

This didn't happen.

I didn't know Home Depot has WiFi.

Hope you like building walls, bitch.

>go to friend's graduation
>every black person gets noticeably louder applause
>some of them have black lives matter decorations on their robes
>afterward his cousin asks why black people always have to clap the loudest
>he says it's because they face the most hardship

In hindsight I should have said he was racist for assuming they were poor.

>full ride for being a Basketball American
>most hardship

Lol enjoy your white grandkids that wont speak more than 60 words of spanish

They were excited to see a Mexican walk across somthing without climbing or swimming being involved

>la raza

lol, mexicans are a mistake, a colonial accident that somehow hasn't been exterminated like they deserve (although they're doing a good job doing it to themselves now)

Shift that Overton window kike-chan! Shift away!

>Gib bak California

This always happens

I thought they weren't allowed to take pictures at penis inspection day?!? And that guy look pretty old to still be in school.

>be driving
>some asshole does something stupid and almost kills everyone
>speed past
>it's a shitskin

Why can't non whites into driving? Every time somebody almost induces a rage aneurism in me because of their shit driving, it's always a shitskin.

Driving is the white man's burden.

Because Jews.

>mexican intellectuals

Live in Arizona..wish I could slaughter hordes of worthless beaners , you can smell their neighborhoods

>nephews graduation
That's a funny way of saying my graduation.

Nice trips, but I think encouraging education and showing pride in educational achievement is good.

Not something you see in blacks.

Wouldn't you be excited to have your first relative to ever graduate?

similar at my college graduation as well. niggers and spics going apeshit while announcers attempted to tell them to shut the fuck up but accidentally told them "please save applause for the end"

Mexicans, like most other lower class hispanics are big into showing off in front of other people especially other hispanics. Insecurity runs deep so even the little things like graduating high school or owning a shitbox is enough to make it look like you're better than others

t. cuban

>Tfw not ashamed to have fapped to her

#
Yes. OP is just autistic and hates anyone else being happy and is butthurt that he didn't get cheered when he got his copy repair cert from DeVry

>my second name is José

White women don't want manlets pedro

>being a salty uptight white anus clencher

lel you got trolled by some mexicans

>he has autocorrect enabled
>he can't spell

Criminally underrated.

That's the whole point.

kek underrated post

daily reminder

Yet people here cannot make that realization..

R E K T
E
K
T

But you wont because you are a pussy

>not having an ultra loving family who will scream and cheer for you when you accomplish something.

Op will never know this feeling. Kiddo you are knocking 1 of the only good things from Mexican culture. The tight knit family.

Try again. Delete this stupid thread you stupid white kid

>strong family values
>shit

Honestly, this is why the beaners are going to replace us. I live in a neighborhood with a lot of Mexicans and South Americans and they're pretty solid. They all have big families and they're always out doing stuff together, going to church, playing with friends, etc. Two or three generations ago, white families used to be like this too.

It does, I get StreetPasses there

most of them will not be going on to college so the high school diploma is more of an achievement than "just a step in the ladder" for poor people

Says the rapists paki.

Whites are genetically predisposed to become effete feckless impotent cuckolds.

Don't project that quality onto other races, Dakota.

You're just salty that no one was there for your sorry black ass.

holy shit this is the most pathetic image ive ever seen, you can see the discust on her face

>>strong family values

Being an obnoxious cunt in public isn't a good quality.

We

Own

fuck off you filthy degenerate

You

Wew lotta salt ITT. I didn't realize we had so many spics on Sup Forums.

And to answer OP, it's insecurity, feeling like you have something to prove.

We own you

>colonial accident

You're one to talk Australia

This is so fucking true and I never realized it. I went to my brothers graduation and most of the mexicans sat in the front and made a fucking ruckus when one of theirs got their diploma

>implying this story is even remotely unbelievable to anyone that has lived around beaners for more than a week

Prove our superiority over your woman and your land mass??

>her

Mexicans are an inferior race lad, stop projecting

Looks like r/beanermasculinity has arrived

>cherrypicked picture
And the best you could find was a hideous woman and retarded, 60 iq looking taco nigger
topkek pablo. never change

Your women seem to love taking us in ;)

Dude I'm mexican and my family is just me and my two brothers. We are polite and when I graduated they clapped and acted normal. Whoever some black and Mexicans are fucking loud no lie.

She hideous??

Her?

Annnd what about her??

It happened at my school. White kids, polite applause. Mexican/Black kid, guilty white audience goes nuts to show approval.

If you've ever gone to school in heavily mexican states like Texas youd see whites and mexicans go out with eachother without a second thought

our women are retarded and unless kept on a leash go off and ruin everything, they got off the leash this time paco

Bantz.

What's the guilt over beaners? They started out exactly the way you did - as a New World European colony. The fact that you made your country successful and prosperous and they made theirs a shithole should fill them with guilt, not you you absolute imbecile

rekt

i live in San Diego nigger.

Hold your horses failed colonist.

jesus christ taco how many hours did you spend scouring the internet for these images

Why do white women like BHW (Big Hispanic Cock) so much?

You gotta go back.

>tfw Mexican
>white girls don't talk to me
>try to talk to them
>they go ewww
>tfw the walk away from me when I'm walking down the sidewalk
this is very uncommon, I wish I could have a white gf but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. How to get one?

because indios.

You mow our grass and hang drywall. You don't own anything besides a sunburn.

Don't be mad they love us cumming in side them

low IQ races don't feel guilt, that is an advanced emotion. They take as much as they can before we tell them to gtfo

Calm down mohammed.

That one on the left is a Latina.

>mexican claiming any race's women

hahahahahahaha

>tfw when you go to Home Depot and there's a shit ton of mexican workers or shopprs

at mine, all the black people screamed "TAYSHAWN!" or whatever the fuck. a single burst of retardation and it was over

and the arabs brought an airhorn, which was completely disrespectful given that the announcer was reading those names off rapid fire

You don't want to stay without parents? Goodbye then.

Your women love being owned by us though so I think we win

Don't you have some lawns to mow?

I'm giving this post a (You)

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided, I would return for a future visit and would recommend it to friends

their life expectancy is too low for them to care.

I'm an Italian. Our women don't fuck Beaners.

Still, they are going to replace you and your shitty white family, Chad.

>BHW
>big Hispanic cock
user, I...

women love the cock carousel, that includes nigger dick too paco, you know why? because if they wanted a white man it would require they actually have some dignity and self respect, its easy to get a smelly Mexican chode of a dick

Mexicans are proof Indians somehow mated with buffalo

everyone's getting lit up in this thread!

Sounds like black people at my graduation.

>graduated back in 09
>still remember the silence in the full auditorium
>still remember the roaring laughter when I tripped on my gown

>implying all of these men don't pass for white in the USA

My bull is Mexican.