What is the race of the guy who did the new terror attack in new York does anyone know?

What is the race of the guy who did the new terror attack in new York does anyone know?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/nyc-terrorist-attack/least-one-person-dead-incident-lower-manhattan-n816166
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont remember his name but its pretty sounding

Pretty sandy sounding is what i meant to say

uzbek. lived in the US 8 years. Why did'nt they kill him ? now the public will have to pay for trial / prison for this POS.

brown

Whatever someone from Uzbek is.

Borat?

Looks sandniggerian.

why do you idiots keep posting this stupid shit?

Is Islam still a religion of peace?

He's from Kazakhstan.

i'm not against the death penalty in some cases, but death is too easy a way out, especially from a gun fight. Forcing him to live out a miserable existence in solitary, slowly removing his sanity until he's smearing his own feces all over his cell, and until he eventually either hangs himself or slices himself to death with a razor is a much more appropriate path imo, and totally worth the cost i might add. if you really want to twist the knife, life w/o parole is way worse/longer than the death penalty

plus, death is what these fuckers live for. martyrdom is what they want

Let them have death and drown their bodies in pig shit.

not the death penalty. Death at the scene. The cops literally shoot people waving pencils and they couldn't put 15 rounds in this fuck ? I guess maybe if he was black.

White.

death penalty or death on the scene, either way, too quick/humane imo, hajis ought to be made an example of, and being killed is something they wish for.

Yep. All terror is created by cum-skins.

Uzbekistan. Fomer Soviet satellite state in the mid-east, a muslim nation.

white ofc

according to media he's a retarded ape...ummmm muslim

Death penalty is more expensive than locking him up for life

It never was a religion of peace to begin with.

That's kind of a myth. If you give someone a life sentence when they're 18 and it's a namby pamby state, it's very expensive for the long haul and it is cheaper to execute. But if they're older and it's a real hardass prison, it's cheaper to keep them in prison. Each case is different. Lots of factors.

Not if you do it discreetly. Nobody but irrelevant social retards (""progressives"") would be against it at this point. Fuck people who hate America. Weaklings can't handle it and so they do subhuman shit like shoot people in public

how about torturing this shit in black sites? Force feed him pork and penetrate his ass with some pig dicks! Also recover corpses of his fallen comrades and force him to fuck them

>acting like white people makes you white

Terrified republican. Our nation's worst threat.

Factors I don't think you are familiar with.. the trail alone could end up costing millions more than if they were simply going for life in prison

>slices himself to death with a razor
nasty mudslime allah fucking mohamad sucking not shaving EVER once. No happy bleed outs here.

No, it's common sense... and yes, I have talked to people in the penal system about this. Some cases, it's cheaper to keep in prison, others cheaper to execute. Again, factors like age, location of prison, health of prisoner, etc.

Hey if you're also willing to do that to Dillon Roof or Robert Lewis Dear Jr. Im all for it

I talked to your sister about you and she says you're constantly talking out of your ass

Mexican? I DOUBT IT

'k

Corrections officer here, if we catch them trying to "hurt themselves" they're sent for mental eval and if put on meds or sent to mental health facility we have to foot the bill for that as well. should have just shot the fucker in the liver and let him leak on the scene...

the death penalty is great for certain situations, but if you really want to make an example out of someone, and terror's a great place to start, life w/o parole is much more cruel. our death sentences put the person to sleep before they are executed by a fucking needle & drug cocktail these days. hardly what I call justice for evil SOBs like this

sure,,,but i don`t see the "shame factor" to them...

Just looking for equal punishment for terrorists is all

He's Amish! The beard gives it away. Damn...

if they get put on suicide watch isn't that considered punishment to them? they have to strip naked except for that dentist's smock thing and they get checked on every 30 minutes, no privacy and constantly being bothered

Well I knew he wasn't white once they called it a terror attack

Agreed...and I'll add this- muzzies WANT execution if they're caught. They WANT to be martyrs. Life in solitary is their worst-case scenario.

well that stupid law of human rights is the problem...

"What was Las Vegas", Alex?
...but yeah, as soon as I heard it was a Truck of Peace™ attack, I knew it was muzzies.

It's like you're trying to make a point right now but you can't get it past your autism

>should have killed him so he couldn't tell which jew put him up to it
gj

not really. my wife successfully hung herself while under that exact condition six years ago.

We JUST had a huge terror attack....biggest shooting death attack in American history... by a white guy. Sure, the vast majority of terror attacks are muzzies, but they're certainly not the only ones. Oklahoma City, anyone? Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were whiter than white.

kek

You see the media has not referred to the Vegas attack as terrorism but the first headline I read after they identified this guy called it a terror attack.. are you all caught up now?

Congrats!!!

looks kinda swedish to me tbh

look at these islamophobes frothing at the mouth each time they think they have some cannon fodder. more people are still dying from gun accidents or malnutrition, both kill more people in that shithell country of self-loathing idiotic patriots

CNN certainly did... in fact, we commented on that. I would have thought they would have called it "workplace violence" or some other liberal bullshit like the Ft. Hood attacks, but they did call it terrorism. I know some didn't. Like some won't after today's attack.

And, again, the Oklahoma City bombing is universally recognized as terrorism.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

___________________¶________
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|__________________|||___|__|___|]
(@)@)*****************(@)(@)**(@)

thanks for Correcting The Record.

yeah, I always did think she was a little more clever than most...

ban assault trucks!

>dying from gun accidents or malnutrition
easier to avoid than a jihadi

fix your ascii art

just please

Sounded like religion of peace

nuh uh

Death at the scene is at least a deterrent of some type.

uhuh, it's like the whole world including retarded africans can see the problem with america is except for american voters

that retort

Indy 500.

LOL

Yeah. Terrible here. That's why they're busting our border to come live here. Awful place.

CNN actually didn't outright call him a terrorist.. I remember reading an article that discussed whether or not it should be considered domestic terrorism but they never called paddock a terrorist.. but yes the okc bombing is generally accepted as domestic terrorism on that you are sort of correct

how do you even know what a person's motives are?

Drown him in pig's blood.

brain drain is going to europe and asia, cheap labour is going to south america and africa, the united states are united in their ineptitude and apparent unwillingness to be competent

I remember the specific phrase "Terror attack". But again, many refused to call it that.

Are you asking Sup Forums to train you on how to be a detective?

Post link boyo

no but that would be awesome

Riiiight... then I DON'T see our medical field, engineering field and other STEM areas filled with foreigners. I must be imagining it all.

Well that's pretty much the job of a detective

You know, CNN does this little TV thing on some channel... WTF was it called... oh yeah... CNN. You can watch them show videos, speak news stories... all sorts of things... without needing links.

fucking basement dweller faggot who has never made more than 20/hr trying to think he understands the economy

How do people in general know if the guy was trying to get 72 virgins or if he was just being a meanie?

No I get my news from credible sources.. I'm simply asking you to prove that they called it a terror attack.. but I know you can't because they didn't

Well he did shout allahu akbar at the cops afterwards. Allegedly

Even the ZOMG SO CREDIBLE LQQK liberal media is calling it a terrorist attack, retard.

nbcnews.com/storyline/nyc-terrorist-attack/least-one-person-dead-incident-lower-manhattan-n816166

What a faggot I would rek that boipucci

Oh, you've piqued my curiosity... what are your "credible sources"?

Disclaimer- I watch CNN, Fox, One America on TV, and go to about every news site when online. Plus read the local rag and listen to local news radio.

CNN was on at work when the attack happened.

An inferior race.

Read the whole conversation before making yourself look like an idiot next time

I'm actually glad they didn't. Every time one of these fuckers does this shit they get their virgins and we get no answers. I want to see a trial with one of these fuckers spouting their shit so everyone else knows what we're really dealing with here, not one offs but the voice of the Muslim majority that wants us dead.

>inb4 shot by some Jack Ruby 2.0 or "gosh, must have hung himself in his cell..."

I don't have tv so I don't watch any of televised news network.. but let's continue this conversation after you prove to me that CNN called the Vegas shooting a terror attack ok?

Just telling you what I heard on CNN as the coverage unfolded. I'll allow that as it was happening, they didn't know it was Paddock so, I'm sure the "white washing" did come later. But as it was happening, they definitely said "terror"

No it's only a conspiracy if the dude is white.. except the guy who shot rfk but that's why that conspiracy never got as popular

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
………………………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

Ok so we established that you heard the word terror at some point while watching CNN the day it happened.. cool

who cares about randall fucking kenedy

Was referring to Robert

'k