/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/cadenceweapon/connor-mcdavid-produced-by-gibbs-and-cadence-weapon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for gas all Scandinavians

second for my wife

Good thing Finland isn't skandi

this

Prove you're not faggot

This desu

>asus

VEGAS
E
G
A
S

My flag is not North American

She'll go full Laine/Getzlaf by the time she's 20

I'm okay with this

Digits for Finns are not white

OH SHIT MONGOL

timestamp picture out your window you same fagging faggot. show me there are 2 of you

soundcloud.com/cadenceweapon/connor-mcdavid-produced-by-gibbs-and-cadence-weapon

Chrcked

that's not water

I admit, there is only one of me. No need for more of this nonsense, your mind was too sharp for my samefaggotry.

cock sucking faggot

Wait what?

I admit, there is only one of me. No need for more of this nonsense, your mind was too sharp for my samefaggotry.

phone post

computer post

post timestamp of your computer and the window if he's lying fagot

This is what happens /hoc/. I fucking warned you. This is what happens to cranky little boys who don't drink their water.

I honestly didn't expect to find this much autism when I went to /hoc/ today.

Stop giving yous

yuro water has 5% muslim in it. this is what happened

prove there are 2 of you. still waiting underage fag

this post is norge on a proxy

>hoc will never have two Norwegians
Feels bad desu

saving this thread

You're paranoid friend it's another red blood American

I think it's funnier to watch you sperg out desu. I couldn't care if you believe it or not.

Oh good, now we just need you to post some good water and not filtered sewage from reddit

>still waiting underage fag
You you will have to wait forever.

norge is a reddit loving nigger how sad. just post a picture if you're not

jokes on you she's already 23

Email me when Cletus calms down

Seriously shut the fuck up you obsessive sperg. You're more annoying than the same fags. They're in every thread. Deal with it.

Youre waifu a shit

wife*

>Expecting me to go through the effort of proving I'm two different people by taking a photo of my window and a piece of paper just to appease the autism of a stranger on the Internet
Again, let me ask you why I should care what you think?

so you can't post a picture because you're a lying nigger

I'm having way more fun not doing so.

Stop samefagging you fag.

holy shit dude why do you care so much

Never.

not a single person believes you. post a picture you guys :^)

I hope mods ban you for derailing both hoc threads with your autism. You're posting in multiple threads about this. Fuck off and close your browser if same fags trigger you so hard. Better yet fuck off to reddit where you have an id

I'm almost tempted to take the picture, but watching him sperg out at me is funnier desu.

Autism

I'm with you norge bro. Keep the same fagging up. Maybe turbo sperg will leave

no picture yet

Looking forward to any games tonight?

Hawks desu

But mostly that ass blasted sperg killing himself after mods ban him shitting up every hoc threads with obsessive ironic same fagging. He's same fagging in the other hoc thread rn. It's hilarious

I'll probably watch Pongs just for some >Rags and then Hawks maybe.

I just got my pizza delivery guy fired. fuck him he's a cunt

What'd he do?

Forgot anons tendies

DUDE. NOT COOL.

>mfw Canes/Oilers Cup rematch

Nah m8 you are the cunt for getting him fired,

Also you should go and get it fatso not order in, I wouldn't be surprise if it was you who was asking for compliments on losing weight

Fuck that faggot then, he got off easy by just getting fired.

Hold still.

>Bulju v. Aho meme finals

Yes please

was supposed to be in 30 minutes and after nearly an hour I got an email saying my order had been delivered and asked me how was it. so I called the place and said I didn't receive it so they had the call guy call and he said well you're at blah blah blah address and you didn't answer the door, so I said well that isn't my address no shit I didn't answer.

so he said yes that is my address so fuck you. I said I think I know where I live so no that isn't it, and the faggot hung up on me. so I called his work and told them what's up and while I was telling them what happened he delivered my shit.

then I asked him what's the problem and he was buttmad my place was nice and I tipped him $9 and he said he works 100 hours a week (lying faggot) and he's quitting tomorrow. I told him I hope he was planning on quitting because he's getting fired

>Stanley Cup replaced by a giant Bonaqua bottle

glad you guys are all so concerned about my pizza delivery guy that you have nothing to say. the manager comes in in 4 hours I'll let you know what happens after I talk to him

>he was buttmad
You should have offered him some refreshing Imsdal.

Deete this shit right now

OUR YEAR

CAREN GO AWAY ALREADY

Is this finally the year where da broons make the playoffs

>All these norges

Hmm... interesting. Can I get some quick details? Seems far superior to the reddit bonaqua

Goalies are fucking rigged in NHL 17, Lehtonen made 135 saves against me wtf, realistically Lehtonen is lucky to get 13 saves

give her the d

im not sure what any of this means but it seems like imsdal is the water of the people

Gretzky BTFO by puljujarvi in 2019
t Bettman insider

nice blog, dopeway

bad post

good post

with finns you win

perhaps you should start respecting our nordic overlords

>puljujarvi

Is that a problem? ;_;

PoooopooooopooopoopopopopopopoopppooopppoooopoooooooooooPoopoopppooooopeeeeepeeeeeepeeeeyjarvy

Why isnt Finland Scandinavia?
Did they not get an invite to the club?

finland not gay enough

im sad now

I like Norge

They used to be. Then Russia came along

Hometown hockey team game 5, lovely friday lads

Poor little Bonaqua just can't compete with IMSDAL, preferred by men and women alike.

May the retribution of death come swiftly against you and your family

你們有沒有一定標準工時制度改革

friday

Come back at me when you have a legend like Bulju approve your water

Nice Double Puljus

>Double Pulju dubs
The God of Bonaqua smiles upon you