Looking for her nudes. I know someone had to have saved them

Looking for her nudes. I know someone had to have saved them.

I have them.

I have them.

I bet you don't.

I bet I do.

I bet I do not.

i would also like her nudes

Who is this semen demon?

Bitch posted a few weeks ago. Things are none existent already. The fuck. And I'm pretty sure she got spooped and took all her nudes off Tumblr too.

Laura from Finland.
Did requests a few weeks ago. She likes being talked down to. She's a little whore.

Laura Saarela shes a friend of a friend of mine

she looks 9.5/10
-0.5 because no glasses

She wears glasses sometimes

Her pussy must be as boring as her face

She can't tan for shit.

But look at that nose. So fuckin adorable. Gah! Shit kills me.

>Pasty finnish chick
Of course she can't.
Her pale is why she's so sexy.

I'm pretty sure it's a dude

gay

Nope. She showed her snatch in the thread a few weeks ago. Definitely a chick. A little androgynous but it's the real deal. Small tits and all.

Bro I would lick that nose all over. In and out. I'd lube up with those boogers and shove the frothy cum/snot mix in my ass before shitting it out and snorting it back up.
Get on my level.
>Stupid fuckwad.

>small
yeah don't doubt you there

A few nudes still up on her tumblr

They're the good kinda small ones. Not like flat chested whogivesafuck.jpg small.
Small and perky. Nice nipples. Sexy as fuck titties.

No clothes apparently

Tumblr name?

tuuku tumblr com/tagged/me

Tuuku

I would fucking choke the life outta this bitch and molest her corpse.

No nudes on her tumblr

Yes it is

You're retarded there's literally dozens under /tagged/me if you scroll

Link it, Sup Forumsrother

-.-

Being this retarded

what about the ones she posted here?

Lost. All is lost. :l
We'll remember that day.
Twas glorious. The day user won.

well shit, now i cant fap

Pfft. Fag.
Look at that shit.
Umph!

she did get spoopy, I was on the thread were she showed up herself it was fucking depressing

Explain what exactly the fuck you mean.
Like she got spoopy or she got spooped?

she was a mental wreck from the begining and only got more depressed, a lot of white knights trying to get their dicks wet, edgey right fags trying to be chaddy and "honest" with her to try and get their dicks wet, and me trying to get my dick wet and also arguing about therapy

At least you're honest, user

i just want a sex tourist waifu who doesn't hate the cold, but the thread was a lot of people trying to validate her into their beds, I was high so I had a good ole chuckle but looking back on it, damn shit was sad

Check'd.
I think she only posted cause she was drunk too.

probably, I'm on her insta and she posts photos of beers quite a bit, I know her ex is the one who first started posting her round here, or at least someone who had experience fucking her

the drunk text to the ex is all to common

Archive thread she mentioned being drunk and insecure which is her reason for not posting nudes on Tumblr lately.
All chicks have mental issues. Hormones do it. But a bitch on Sup Forums just means the issues are x10. Especially a Sup Forums user. We're all a little fucked up. Why else do we hang out in the internet's asshole?

She's pretty cute. Thought she was a trap at first so wouldn't fap until I peeked a cunt. It's a VERY cute cunt btw.

you take that back! i'm a normie

So no one's got her nudes from that night?

I got this for people like you.

Daily reminder that you've been cucked by the market jew if you still consume meat.

Also not sure why all my pics end up sideways....