I'm 24 and I just started dating this girl 8 months ago and she is 23...

I'm 24 and I just started dating this girl 8 months ago and she is 23. She is my first girlfriend and I lost my virginity to her. Everything has been going great but today I found out she has fucked 14 guys before me. What should I do?

dont get jelly

Not care maybe? For a virgin at 23 you're pretty shallow.

Don't even think about it, seriously who cares?

If she cheats on you that's one thing, but anything she did before your relationship started is none of your concern.

in a row?

im not shallow and I don't want to think about it but thats a lot

I'm 14 and I just started dating this girl 23 months ago and she is 8. She is my first girlfriend and I lost my virginity to her. Everything has been going great but today I found out she has fucked 24 guys before me. What should I do?

You are her "settle down guy" after being a slut

She fucked your loser ass, of course some real men got in there first.

Don't give a shit about that, homie.

She chose you, not one of the other 14 dudes. You're just feeling insecure because she's your first and that's totally normal. Just realize that the amount of people someone has slept with in the pastt has no baring on how that person will choose to live their life going forward. Of course if she cheats on you, that's some bullshit. But for now just be happy that you have a cool chick he let's you get your dick wet.

If it bothers you now, it will only bother you more with time. I wouldn't care, but most guys would.
>shallow
Your partner's prior sexual promiscuity is one of the least shallow things to be concerned with. It's absolutely relevant relationship information.

im not a loser

People who have short relationships tend to have short relationships.

Your on Sup Forums, embrace it.

be thankful that she even told you that information

>Your partner's prior sexual promiscuity is one of the least shallow things to be concerned with. It's absolutely relevant relationship information.

Uglyfag / virginfag detected.

why are you so insecure that you give a shit about that? So long as she doesn't have any diseases or child/baby daddy baggage, who gives a shit?

define "not"

i wouldn't consider myself a loser

Fuck her as much as you can and leave, dont settle for a retired slut

Shes a slut, break up with her git gud christian waifu.

Youre on Sup Forums pal

>she has fucked 14 guys before me. What should I do?

Enjoy the wide variety of sperm in her pussy.

You know you'll think about all the dick and cock snot that's been buried and splattered in her cunt every time she spreads her legs for you.

ahahahahah yes

you should watch a little film called "Chasing Amy" then kill yourself.

my girlfriend fucked 16 guys before me.

But she's the best sex I've had in my life, and I'm the one fucking her now. So who cares?

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you happier

You use a condom until you know everything's okay. Then you still use a fucking condom.

Or clerks. Ostrich syndrome 37 dicks

>i will call other people virgins because I'm frustrated with my own virginity

faggot

Fuck 13 other girls

>Uglyfag
Maybe, but it's never stopped me
>virginfag
Not since February 2003
>who gives a shit?
Sexual promiscuity is risky behavior, and it devalues the perceived significance of sexual encounters. Like I said, I wouldn't care, but I get that lots do. I've been in relationships with promiscuous women, but I ultimately ended up with someone who'd only had two partners before me. That's because she's just a more generally stable and caring partner, and not because she's "not a slut" (although the two are likely related).

>strike the T H O T down
what else?

Honestly user that's average where I'm from (CA) sometimes it takes a few to figure out what you like and what you need from someone... plus make mistakes.. don't think about it... unless they were black cuz ew.

Underrated

If I was you I would do this.
Not give a capital fuck

LOL

Cheat

This. It's what she's got to give to you after meeting you, that counts.

And dont forget: 24 means it's def a loose pusi. You'll never experience the best shit

The rule with sex partners and their numbers is youbalways double a girls and cut a guys in half because men are lots and girls are whores. So she probably fucked more like 30 dudes.
30 random cocks in the pussy, mouth and asshole of the girl you love.
Some were probably, almost definitely, big black dark nigger cocks. She loved it. Like so much bigger than you, so big it hurt but she took that nigger hog like a good little slut.
She was used and abused. Choked and anally gaped, made to swallow big loads from strangers she barely knew. Called a whore and slapped. And she fucking loved it. She lovingly and anxiously swallowed up all their cum.
She hates you’re shitty little cock and lame missionary boring sex. She misses those big stranger cocks ravaging all of her little pink holes.

This

Don't listen to this guy and you'll be good

Oh he’ll listen because it’s true. He’s got a little cum slut there that he can’t please.

She will cheat 100%. Not 99%.
It's guaranteed. These bitches ritate between alpha, asshole, criminal, beta and back.
You're just a phase for her and she will jump once the next best dick comes around.
Sorry bro, enjoy the fucking but dont trust her or emotionally invest at all.
I know its not possible because she vaginacucked you and you think everything is nice, but you're up for a rough ride. Best luck to you Sup Forumsro, youll need it.

Holy fuck

The biggest mistake people make is to think women have souls, they don't, she only wants your money you're an easy prey for her and once youre bled dry she will move the the next beta male.

Dubs of truth.

quit being a bitch? who cares, she is with you now, the other guys are the one's that failed.

My wife has slept with 6 men and two women, I've slept with around 30 to 40 women and no men. What should I do?

Kill yourself manwhore

fuck you i wont fuck anyone unless we trade virginities

Get a wife without cancer skin and jacked areolas?

she fucks since she's 18... so that's less tha 3 guys a year.. looks like she's picky.... and she chose to be with you... so i wouldn't do anything really

Too late for that now, isn't it? You should've waited until marriage.

in a row?!

as long as she doesn't rub it (haha) in your face all the time then I guess it shouldn't be that hard to live with yourself

Just cheat on her 13 times so she doesn't beat you faggot. No real man would unironically lose to a woman at any test.

thing about all that many miles of BBC inside her every day
that will give you powerful erections

14 guys aint bad man dont worry about it thats a pretty low number for a girl noowadays

Yes everything up until 30 at age 25 is normal.
Less would be weird unless she's prune.
30-50 partners and 2000 times sex at 25 should be ok.
They wont admit that number but its average for female 25y.
More then 100 would be weird but up until 100 still okay.
More then 150 is fuck and ditch material.
More then 250 different male sexual partners = only with condom.

that's like a normal number of partners, brahhhh

She’s a fucking whore. Dump her ass and find a good girl.

Now just think of how many STDs you just caught from her.