I went in for a job interview today and I'm pretty sure the store manager is gay. It's retail...

I went in for a job interview today and I'm pretty sure the store manager is gay. It's retail. I want to blow him at work. He's a tall bear and I'm super petite. I'm a discreet bi fag. Would he be into me blowing him? How would I seduce him subtly? Would morning shift be my best bet or overnight? I hate that when you go to an office the doors have to be closed.
Inb4 op is fag

Bump

Your dick? Be friendly, make subtle eye contact. Read him to see if he's interested.

Btw if that's your dick, I'd blow you.

Not my dick lol. Expand please on reading him

I detect strong amounts of homosex

You fucking read him. How hard is that to understand you dumb fuck.

if he has strong facial expressions pay attention to his eyes and if his smiles seem coy or friendly
be friendly and ask him for drinks at a bar or club
find out his interests and go from there i guess not that hard

>ayyy bby u wan sum suk?
try that

I know that, but he's going to be professional. He might not do anything but fight off a boner.

I don't want to go out in public

Lol way too direct

Bbbuuuummmpp

Working retail you definitely want to blow him either between 9:30-11:30AM or during an overnight shift. That's when store traffic will be lightest and you'll be least busy. I will offer a work of caution though. Those bix box retailers have cameras EVERYWHERE. The only place you'll be able to blow him is in his office with the door closed.

Thanks, anything else?

the beauty of being a fag is you can literally just say, "heyyyy, mind if I blow you?"
own it, you dumb faggot :)

If you get hired, work as hard as you can, be the best you can be. Go above and beyond your expectations (give 110% +) Get his attention and see what happens.

When the fuck will I be alone to say that without coworker over hearing that

Well you should definitely get the job first. Then you should definitely find out if he's gay or bi. Then find out if he's attached or married. That's going to be a big deal. He may require discretion. In that case it's only when discretion is guaranteed that he'll be up for anything. Also, any chemistry that develops between you two will occur naturally. Don't be pushy. Flirt with him a bit (you should know how to dial it up and down.) Once you've learned about him and flirted and he's comfy with you...just be quiet and give him the "desperate to suck your dick" eyes.

Pics or self?

Thank you. Desperate to blow you eyes just looking at his crotch and back at him while biting my lip?

You are power fag to the tenth order

Grats on driving everyone to internet storefronts

No, give him a look in the eyes discretely, then give a few downward glances at his crotch.

Is this a compliment?

I'll leave that to you, user. You should know how it works. But remember, before any of this happens you have to get his story and also advertise that you're gay/bi/whatever. He's going to be the one to give you the go ahead. If you two find a moment alone together where the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife, then simply tell him you'd like to go back to his office. He'll get you.

I simply discreetly give head via Grindr. Nobody knows, how do I let him know I'm discreetly bi?

Thanks

Kill yourselves, faggots

Why so hateful?

Assuming you have the job and it's going well, just bring casually that you went on a bad date recently. Nothing happened. You just weren't into them. Find a way to make it clear that your date was a guy. Essentially just lie. What part of the country are you in? That could make things tricky if you're worried about social consequences.

Interview went well, he barely asked questions, just my availability and if I'm still in college. Then told me to expect an email in a day or two. Then told me if I had any questions I said no. He said if I do, then proceeded to give me his business card. (Never had an employer do that). Then I shook his hand and left. I wasn't flirty but I did make eye contact longer than I should and did get a bit nervous and shy near the end. I remember leaving with a semi boner. Idk if he saw it or if I got it after I left his office.

Ah. Well if you can get his story, establish in his mind that you're up for sexy time, establish a trustful and mellow rapport, and get him alone for a few minutes then you should be on your way to having his cum in your mouth. Also, being a bear and you being a smaller guy he's probably going to want your dick as much as you want his. Bears aren't really my cup of tea, but I have a few friends and some like "cubs" and others like petite and shaved twinks. So you should probably refrain from shaving for a while (your face, I mean) and see if he comments. If he likes the beard then great. If he says you were better without it, then definitely shave your face and your pubes. He may want a smooth boy to play with.

I can't grow a beard lol. I always keep trimmed. I kind of want to text him after I get the job lol.
I'm not into bears but he turns me on.

Yeah it sounds like lightning struck. Or rather you got hit with the hormonal chemical reaction. So he's hairy. And tall? Is he in good shape? Or does he have a belly?

Kind of looks like if Henry rollings had stubble and gained a belly (it's not poking out, it's like a stocky frame) but still muscular too. His forearms are very thick and his hands are big. Like a cartoon lumberjack. His voice is zeisty lol. I think he tried to make himself sound more masculine or I was either in a trance lol.

Don't mix sexy fun and work

Just an advice

Nice. Do you ever bottom or strictly oral? He might want that. Would you ever go back to his place to hang out after work or is it just work place fun that gets you going?

Strictly oral. I've blown 7 guys in the past 3 years via Grindr. One I got to visit for a second time. I'd do both. I'm afraid to bottom, I used to finger myself a bit before I even knew of Grindr but I stopped. I'm tiny, idk if I can take a dick. I love sucking.

Would you guys mind rating my cock for me, curious what other guys think about my cock. Already blurred out the background is there any way to strip data that can be tracked to me?

Crop the pic a bit too.

Only 7? I blew 7 guys in 7 days lol when I got to college LOL. I was a whore for the first semester of my freshman year. I was into mature guys too.

Research exif data and how to turn it off on your phone. I think it's as simple as disabling your phone's GPS.

I don't like putting my face pic out there. I've started too but only during chat. I don't want to be out as bi. Also this is the first time I felt physical attraction like this.

Nice

Noice! Your bear at work is definitely going to want to suck yours. He'll be sitting in his office chair and you'll be on your knees in front of him. If you whip that thing out while kneeling there he'll want you to stand up so he can get a taste.

I was the same way for a while in not wanting to put my face out there. That changed as soon as I was comfy enough to come out to everyone I knew and stopped being a whore.

I'm not OP :(

Oh. In that case. It's still a great cock.

Thanks, it's 7.4in last time I checked with a string, hard to measure with a curve. Hair doesn't do me any justice, I just hate clogging my shower drain. Yours?

Mine's a solid 6 1/2. I keep the whole area, hole included, pretty well shaven.

Ok thanks

Damn that takes dedication, hard for me to do since I don't have my own place.