ITT: We discuss the "perfect murder." What do you think would the most optimal plan, Sup Forumsros? Also...

ITT: We discuss the "perfect murder." What do you think would the most optimal plan, Sup Forumsros? Also, what's your go-to fantasy to kill someone?

have fun not get caught. bing bang boom fill in the blanks with whatever u got. some people like it messy others want a clean and slow death so whatever floats your bundy.

I think one of the most important factors would have to be, to never have known your victim.
>no motive
>no consistency with your style of murdering
>travel to locations far away from your house

>hey user what are you supposed to be?
>A psychopathic killer
>huh wouldn't a costume of Jason be better?
>Costume? Bwhahahahahaha
>and end scene

>illegally purchased/gained gun
>go on a "hiking trip" on desolate hiking trail
>wait for someone to walk by
>shoot
>continue on your day

>Kill myself
>Nobody will ever know
>Perfect murder

First you should have no connection to your victim at all, not in your area, not in your neighbourhood

1/3

That seems far too simple, Satan.

Actually, that's good.

2/3

3/3

Also nice Trips there, SATAN!

Commit a random a murder once a month with no patterns, i.e. same weapon, demographic, area, etc. As long as there is no witnesses and you don't leave any evidence like DNA and fingerprints you'll never be caught.

There is a shocking number of unsolved murders in the US compared to the solved cases.

Shoot them with insulin. You could get them black out drunk. Then take a pen needle or a syringe and shoot them with insulin (novorapid) cause them to go low and they'll go into a coma. They'd probably die before anyone would know. You shoot it into their fat. It doesn't go into the vein.

Anyway if you did that and they went low... If they were down for even 15 minutes (depending how low they go) they'd be brain dead for sure

I wonder how many of those are serial killer rated, and how many are just single time acts of rage?

>rated
Related*

Pulverize all teeth, burn off fingerprints, and disfigure the face. Forcing a DNA test to establish identity might introduce the legal/forensic hurdle. An unidentifiable body can, in a pinch, be dressed in thrift store clothes and dropped in a bad part of town where the police are less likely to question it. I don't recommend that disposal method, I'm just saying an easily identifiable body is an even bigger threat than the opposite.
If you have it inside a house where you can work on it a bit, the first thing you want to do is drain it of fluids. This will make it easier to cut up, and slow decomposition. The best way to do this quick and dirty is to perforate the body with a pointed knife and then perform CPR on it. Cut the fronts of the thighs deep & diagonally to slit the femoral arteries. Then pump the chest. The valves in the heart will still work when dead, and the springback of the ribcage can put apply a fair amount of suction to the artria. Do this in a tub. Plug the drain, and mingle lots of bleach with the bodily fluids before unplugging the drain to empty the tub. This should help control the stench of death, which would otherwise reek. Shave it's head and flush hair down multiple drains as this will give you more time as forensics will be chasing down multiple pipes for DNA evidence. You will want to take a pair of garden sheers and cut off all fingers and toes. Take a filet knife and cut off the ears, and nose if it is pierced, and cut out the gums to remove the teeth. Make sure to dig in deep with a screwdriver or putty knife to get the roots out. Use your knife to remove any patches of skin with birthmarks or tattoo. Don't be afraid, you can slice through the most weathered skin like peeling an apple. Do everything you can to control odors. Plug in an ionizer, burn candles, leave bowls of baking soda everywhere. Ventilate the room in the middle of the night, but otherwise keep it closed. Keep the body under a plastic sheet while it's in the tub

If you want to bury I recommend seperating the body into several parts, and burying them seperately. For one thing, it's easier to dig a deep enough hole for a head than for an entire body. This reduces your chances of being discovered while you are actually outside and digging the grave. That is the one thing you can't do inside the doors of your house and represents a vulnerable moment you want to keep brief, under 2 hours. Do it between 3am and 5 am. It's also less likely for someone to call the police if their dog digs up some chunk of meat than if they dig up an enitre body. They may assume it's an animal carcass disfigured by decomposition and leave it alone or dispose of it. It's also more likely that the dog will consume all of it before anyone knows the difference and no one is going to search through Fidos bloody shit pile. A whole skeleton is another story. You can cut a body into 6 pieces faster than you think. It's not much different than boning a chicken, but it takes more work, a big knife, and time. A hammer will be useful for pulverizing joints or driving the knife deep where it doesn't want to go. Anyway it's wise to crush as much of the skeleton as you can along the way. It will aid in making the body less identifiable for what it is as it decomposes. Don't return to the same site 6 times for 6 burials.You'll attract suspicion from anyone nearby, and you'll wind up placing the body parts close enough together to be found by any serious investigation. Put them in plastic bags with lots of bleach, and store in a freezer until you have enough time to bury them all. Depending on what tools you have available, you may find that you're get really good at deconstructing the body. You might prefer to slowly sprinkle it down a drain without leaving your house. This avoids the long-term risk of discovery associated with burial, and the overwhelming supply of bacteria in a sewer accelerates decomposition, while providing a convenient cover smell.

Truly grinding down a body takes a lot more work, and you run the risk of fouling your plumbing and calling in a plumber. So don't try it unless you know how to clear bones and meat out of a drainpipe. A good food processor can be useful. But don't over-use it, or power drills or saws. They're noisy and they attract attention. And forget the kitchen sink. It's better if you actually remove one of the toilets in your house from its base, which will give you direct access to one of the largest sewer pipes that enters your house. Follow any disposals with lots of bleach and then run the water for 5 or 10 minutes on top of that. And plug that pipe when you're not using it, to prevent any sewer gasses from backing up into your house. Usually, a U-trap inside the toilet does that for you.If you must travel, use liquid nitrogen to freeze your parts and put them inside your tires and drive away. They will shatter and turn into a nice slush and if any Joe police come along the tires are sealed and just waiting to be discarded at the body if water or trash heap of choice. It also makes excellent compost for my rose garden.

>Random victim you have no connections to >Far enough away from home that noone would recognize you
>But not so far away that the time you spend out murderin' would raise any suspicions at home (if you live in a big city, maybe go to the farthest side of town from where you live.
>Don't use your own vehicle or a vehicle from anyone you know, and don't rent a car, either, use public transport or bike/walk. (If you bike, use a stolen bike, like a nigger).
>Wear gloves and a hat to keep the possibility of leaving accidental evidence behind to a minmum
>DO NOT RAPE VICTIM I can't stress this enough, because it's really easy to leave behind DNA, even if you're super careful
>Have a plan
>When the time comes, go, do the deed, then GTFO
>Keep an eye on the news/newspaper and lol as they try to solve a random murder that appears to have no motive.

umm what in the actual fuck is the point of that? There is no satisfaction and you're merely killing people you don't actually need to kill. The city snobby brats are the one you're after tbh.

You forgot to mention to ABSOLUTELY NOT return to the scene if the crime

Good point. You should stay away for at least a few weeks, anyway. But if it's someplace you don't normally go, this shouldn't be a problem.

>Unsub is wanted for murder and rape
>DNA found on dead victims bald blonde pussy
>looks like she came before she died

Justified homicide. Be carrying concealed at a place where an armed robbery takes place by a "refugee". OODA loop, wait for attacker to be distracted. Ensure nobody is behind attacker. Repeated rounds to the head. Get praised for being a hero. Feel proud for defending American soil. Experience the joy of killing with none of the legal ramifications or duties associated with law enforcement or military.

There are a couple of unsolved homicides in my area and the scenes weren't at all clean. The common denominator was luck and no witnesses.

/thread

Also, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WHAT YOU DID. Loose lips sink ships and all that.

Probably more acts of rage/passion thank serial killings, although there are number of active serial killers still not caught.

Clever, user.

Well, it all depends.
>am I trying to kill someone in particular or just anybody at random?
>is it a 1 and done deal or would I be carrying out a string of murders?
>should these killings be known murders or only appear as accidents/victims of circumstance?
>should the person be found/identifiable?
>is there a message that the murder should send to people?
>am I getting paid to do this or would it purely be for pleasure?

I probably think about each of these scenarios way more than I should...

Convince said person to accompany you to a third world country for say humanitarian reasons. Murder person in rural area of country. Bury them. Three days later in another area completely contact the authorities of the country and say that your compatriot was just forced into a car at gunpoint. You are afraid it will be extortion. You just want your friend/family member /spouse back damnit! Go home, cry a lot. Win the game.

There are two ways to go:
>making yourself a suspect and getting away with the whole thing
>not being in contact with the case, therefor you are not a suspect.

Let's say you pull a classic "dexter":
>prepare old warehouse (mask the walls, roof and floor)
>kidnap victim for a place with no cctv, no witnesses
>get him to the place you prepared
>kill him
>get rid of everything, including the body

This whole thing is in the second category. There are so many possible things you could fuck up that it's insane. For example, the car could leave a tire mark on the concrete or getting spot during any step or police dogs...
The first category is a lot riskier, but if it's easier to get done properly.
Here is the plan:
>you get a new identity
>kill the victim
>move to a place where pigs won't ever find you.

Just any old cunt? Go to some rural village with no CCTV anywhere, find some waddling farmer alone at night, strangle him with rope, leave body hanging in a barn looking like suicide.

finer details:
> put his boots on and carry the body to the hanging stage as to not leave extra footprints, then replace the boots on the body
> ensure noose is not too high as forensics would know if he would have died from a broken neck instead of stragulation
> obviously wear a mask/hood so no hair is dropped

fuck off before sunrise

cameras on every stop light except for less populated areas
cameras at stores where you purchase supplies to secure a clean murder location
cameras wherever you go to dump the body

You could deal with those, but yeah, I would do the new identity thing. It aint easy to outsmart the system.

>cameras at stores where you purchase supplies to secure a clean murder location
That's why you don't buy that shit right before you do it. Buy things ahead of time, a little bit at a time, throw it in with your normal shopping stuff, and nobody will think anything of it. Once you have all your supplies, than you can move on to the next part of your plan.

> find hiker
> break kneecaps and ankles
> find old, deep well
> throw in feet first
> cover

Except they can tell if bones have been broken by falling or if they were broken by some external force.

If target is a farmer, he'll probably have all the shit needed, giving more credibility to the suicide facade.
> mask etc obviously bought online in advance

even if they could, there'd be absolutely nothing linking to a killer

I'm posting because someone I used to know had been talking about murder fantasies for years, and this year he finally killed his parents. He's in jail, and he will be forever. Try to avoid these thoughts guys... it's not worth it, and it won't leave you with any satisfaction. If you jerk off you'll get the same rush, and you'll still have a future afterwards.

Maybe not, but I'm sure they'd at least suspect some sort of foul play, and it would probably be part of the investigation. I mean, you don't just have your knees and ankles broken by something/someone then fall down a well that has a cover on it all by yourself.

met a dude on here maybe 7 years ago; we never talked much but were friends on fb. found out a couple years ago he murdered his parents and anhero'd

you made contact with someone who could identify you later when you bought the gun. just finding a gun on the street that perfect thought works would be perfect though. an ideal situation would be if you were a nigger. you could blend into a high crime area easily and most likely get away with shooting a random person.

I'm not thinking of killing anyone, I'm just interested in the thought processes and planning that goes in to doing such a thing. The logic and critical thinking you'd have to put into the "perfect" murder are interesting to me.

Let's just call it a thought experiment.

Learn where they walk regularly

Keep driving near there

Hit them deliberately with car and claim you had a dizzy spell and lost control of car

That's what I mean man, these kinds of thoughts aren't a joke please please please if you're having murder fantasies or you're just really curious... just talk to someone, you're not going to get committed that's not how therapy works, there's nothing to be afraid of you just need to communicate with someone that might put your urges into context, and use them to your advantage, to make you a better person. Please don't kill, you probably have friends that are going to really miss having you around.

maybe im taking this too seriously op but like i said, the guy gunned down his parents and some other people in the house, stole one of the cars and was caught a few days later. the week before we were all fishing together. He had these weird thoughts but I didn't wanna get involved cause it creeped me out. I just didn't say anything and let them slide.