Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm 24 yr old virgin
I considered killing myself tonight but apparently I'm too much of a pussy.
So AMA
Or convince me to kms

Just kill yourself. What stopping you?

24? lol I'm 34 and still a virgin. You got a lot of suffering to go, mah boi.

Also I'm an alcoholic

Also drowning is painless. Fyi.

I need it to be clean

Just drink yourself to death.

Clean? Youll be dead.

Just an attention seeking fag.

Tried that plus some sleeping pills. Got up the next day for work like nothing happened. My liver is a tank and I fucking hate it.

Carbon monoxide poisoning. Sit in a running car in the garage. I tried it back in colllege; it would've worked if I hadn't chickened out when my hands and feet started to go numb.

No but its the least I can do for my mum's.
She deserves an open casket.

have you tried it since?

You got somewhere better to go? According to every religion and spirituality, you do not. Western culture is in a crisis and people like you are far too common because people relate through technology and not real life. So of you can't live for yourself live for the people who care about you until it gets better and it always does, you fucking dummy

No, just the one time. But I still have swings of severe depression and suicidal thoughts. Maybe one day.

Garage is packed with shit. But ya I could nigga rig a setup to pump that shit right back in the car. The only problem is my car has a hole in the exhaust.

Drowning is clean you dumb dumb. Just water. You dry out.

Cut the big ass artery in your leg. Its near your dick. Like a firehose. You just go to sleep from blood loss.

You don't have to pump it into the car. It'll fill the garage and then the cabin of the vehicle.

Not OP but cool dude. If u wanna get some pointers ur more than welcome to join in.

That sounds decent. I might drink and take some sleeping pills again and just dive into water. I ain't the cutting type.

Get a hooker or hang yourself
really no excuse to be a 24 year old virgin
try harder

Can't even fit a car into the garage.

get two cinder blocks and rope

Just some loser with a little dick.

Oh, I understand, sorry. It's an idea; you don't have to do it now, just keep it in mind when you have a clear garage. You have years to kill yourself.

Didn't even think of that. Thanks.

hookers just care about money and heroin they dont care about your dick

god damn get a hooker for fuck sake

Ya if I was 17 again. I'm fed up. I just wanna go. But I'm too much of a pussy to hang myself or anything like that. Plus I want it to be clean for my mom's sake.

You do not need convincing.
Life is meaningless and you know it just as well as I do.
There's nothing for you to look forward to.

an easy way to drown fill your with water luke warm or so. Get a belt and strap your arms to the side. take all your booze and pills tuck your last arms in. slowly drift off to sleep. leave the water running so the flooding alerts others and they find you quick.aka 24 hours or so.

your a piece of shit

Do suicide by cops. Go out on a walk or a drive and find someone worth killing or a store worth robbing. When the cops come shoot them (assuming you have a gun) then they'll end your life for you.

Give the world one last fuck you on the way out.

November 4th when the purge is on you can rape all you want its like love but harder.

That's solid. I live with some people tho. I think they would save me before I'm done.

Why don't you just go out and find a woman. There are literally billions to choose from.

How's your lint collection going?

He's not tho. Some people just aren't meant to exist. U trying to justify that they are makes you a peice of shit.

slow trickle then, after 15 mins room temp your brain is mush. you want them to find you within the first few hours.

You keep saying "for my mums sake" just dont do it then and man the fuck up.