Hey /b any handsome fags here? if so how is it do you get glances from the ladies, approached by them? stuff like that...

Hey /b any handsome fags here? if so how is it do you get glances from the ladies, approached by them? stuff like that? does that shit even happen in the real world? I wanna know I'm an ugly animal.

It has happened to me a bunch of times, they can be pretty straight forward from time to time. I've had girls dragging me into a closet at parties to make out with me and that sort of shit.

That's nice as an ugly animal I used to get into the closets at parties and beat off thinking about the hot girls that were flirting with the hot fags I'm such a fagget

It's Not often a girl will hit on me. I Get hit on by gay guys a lot and black women. Most Hot girls just smile and wait for you to make a move. Slutty girls just go right out and say it." I'd suck your cock right now" the first time you talk to them

I wish at least black women would hit on me instead niggers used to hit me at school I'm a fat ugly jew sonfabitch I have pretty blue eyes though but it's hard to notice them pass the bullshit

Monkeyfag here to report: my handsomefag friends back in my school days said that they would get their penis sucked on penis inspection day. Lucky them I guess..

>if so how is it do you get glances from the ladies, approached by them?

I get a lot of looks, a lot of people telling me that certain girls were checking me out, girls in highschool that I had barely spoken to would rub their legs on me in class, flirt with me. I have girls inviting me to their houses and kissing me, constant compliments on my attire. Some store clerks hit on me. Both of my bosses at my first job tried to fuck me. I had a massage therapist rub her tits on me very forcefully for several minutes in a flagrant way.

But I'm a beta at heart so my life is still dogshit. Honestly I tend to rely on it and it makes me a passive fucktard with girls. Had plenty of ladies but could have had more. I would recommend it though.

BiFag bordering on trap, had a few girls approach and even pursue me, one turned out to be closeted ftm, the rest were just super dominant, in all of those cases sex eventually ended up with a strapon in my ass. If your cool with that then hey, becoming a trap works wonders.

My 18 year old girlfriend fucked me with a strapon. She may have been 17 at the time. Shit was cash.

I always wondered that myself as an ugly bastard myself I don't think handsome fucks know how bad it honestly hurts deep inside when you see them getting attention from all the babes and shit it breaks my heart when I see that happening when I'm around my handsome friends but hey it is what it is.

I'm sorry. I think people are generally nicer to attractive people.

I know guys that can't walk down the street without women flagging them down to flirt with them.

Oh they are man they fucking are, being ugly and poor is honestly the worst thing that could happen besides being sick ofc.

No, it doesn’t happen in the real world like movies

There are several tiers to being attractive

>Looks
>Confidence
>Money

They are not all one in the same, but they all can coincide

If you lack one, spend your energy and time on the other two

Yes it happens, but it takes more than just looks to attract a woman; you could be a 9/10 but if you've got no game you're fucked.
Body language my dude, you should look into it.

This handsome fag gets it

> I don't think handsome fucks know how bad it honestly hurts deep

I went from being the ugliest kid in elementary school to the one of the most attractive boys in my entire highschool so I can appreciate it. I went from a disgusting, chubby, raging pizza faced autist to a gorgeous autist. My mom was a model and had the same ugly duckling phase.

Yeah man I always have girls just dropping on their knees infront of me in real life dragging my pants down drolling begging to suck my cock I usually sue them and get money of them I'v fucked so many 11/10's that I'm honestly bored now I piss on them most of the time and make them eat my shit now.

robot?

>drolling
Is that like SLIDDING?

I used to be awkward and shy af as a kid but in my adult life I get a lot of compliments on my looks, it's pretty much

>women will be nice to you and flirt with/hit on you openly
>gays will be nice to you and try to fuck you
>you generally are treated well by most people and get free shit more often
>other attractive men will be nice to you unless they're tools
>ugly guys and normies will try to make you look bad behind your back and will act a bit standoffish or intimidated if they are insecure
>slutty or loose women will be more aggressive with you and do stuff like take your hand and lead you to nearby washrooms at clubs/parties to fuck
>women ask for your phone number instead of the other way around
>you will be complimented on your looks by men and women alike

I'm a pretty ugly fag but I've catfished before using male model accounts. I'll tell you what I experience:

>if you're attractive you can literally just say hey or ask the most autistic question and 9/10 you'll get a response
>alot of girls would show interest right away. After talking to a few chicks for like 20 minutes they would ask if I wanted to meet up and fuck
>you can say austitic shit and they find it funny.
>you can have Boderline normal convos and they'll say you're witty
>you can get nudes ez

Looks are overrated op. Get money. Get Chicks. Simple as that. Also allow no women to know her beauty has power over you. Treat them like trash and they will cum back to you like fucking boomerangs.

>ugly guys and normies will try to make you look bad behind your back and will act a bit standoffish or intimidated if they are insecure

Hate this shit. I was ugly my entire life, then became beautiful overnight, went to a new school, and suddenly every guy that I would have been friends with before is now a fucking cunt for no reason, and now the most popular and attractive people are the people being nice to me and hanging out with me. I didn't even fucking realize it was happening because I was so insecure still. I'd love to kick the shit out of that one kid.

happened to me last time i was thin. i did a weight loss challenge at the gym i go to. lost 40 lbs got down below 200 lbs. looked incredible, 6 pack, the works. girls approached me it was unreal. then i got depressed and gained 60 lbs of fat. i can bench 405 now, but the only people who care are other fat men.

I've been told i about a 7-8. Mostly if I dress up I get to that 9 level and get eye fucked on the reg.

Sometimes women are aggressive, but most claim I am intimidating and wanted me to make the first move.

I got alot of free shit in my time by strangers. I had women buy me drinks as well as gays. I get free weed most of the times too.

Yeah it makes sense now. Never noticed it til now. I mostly ignored them.

>I wanna know I'm an ugly animal
If you have to ask...

8 here.

only uglies hit on me.

uglies and fat ones.

Dress up and go to the 9 level.

8 dressed nice. 7 not dressed at all.

Heeeeey baaaae

literally the best way to make yourself look better to women is to build lean muscle
if your skinny bones theyre not gonna be interested in you
if your obese theyre not gonna be interested in you
being in shape can make a 4 look like a 6 etc

I use indifference. The less you give a shit about women, for some reason, they will fucking flock to you. Guess theyre so used to getting all of the attention that not caring about their existence gets them off, unsure.
Also, guess im like 7-8/10, depending on whos looking.

I'm a long hair beard guy and all I did was make a tumblr (inb4 fag) and start posting and tagging a bunch of faggy model wannabe selfies. Over the last five years I've banged girls all over the United States and Canada who I've met off the site. I only pursue the ones who message me first. I literally dont do anything to get laid anymore. I dont even have to have a personality because the fake internet persona I've contrived over the years takes care of that for me. The vast majority of them are fucking crazy but for what I'm looking for its ideal.

Women will actively sexually harass you. They think those laws don't apply to them because they are women. You might think that sounds great, but it isn't. It's normally the ugly ones that do it.

theyll just walk up to you if they think youre attractive, a lot of females are confident and will just tell you they think youre attractive. also theyll normally be really touchy if they like you