Why do girls pretend they don't like sex on meetup apps like tinder and other shitty meetup apps. The women always say...

Why do girls pretend they don't like sex on meetup apps like tinder and other shitty meetup apps. The women always say, "NO HOOKUPS" why the fuck are they on there? and it's as if they hate sex, why? Then you get a girlfriend, and ask her "Why don't girls like sex?" and she gets pissy "We do! we love sex, I love fucking"

so why all the mind games?

Why are you playing their twisted game?

I don't understand them, why do they say no hook ups or meet ups when they really love to fuck? what's happening?

They don't want to fuck YOU.

They do want it, just on their terms.

Think about this. The hottest girl at your high school lost her virginity to someone.

Was it YOU?

Because if they say they want to hook up, they'll be bombarded with hundreds of messages from creepy betas. They want to create a slight barrier to entry so they can weed out the desperate ones and find the guys they actually want to fuck more easily.

no, only in college. I was a total geek in highschool no one wanted me then.

I see so you're saying most women are alpha and most men are beta.

100% this

>I see so you're saying most women are alpha and most men are beta.
basically what you have just said is that YOU are beta, and you are unable to accept this fact, so you continue trying to pursue alpha women even though none of them have accepted you
it's time to face reality and go for second-rate girls, OP
there are plenty of cute, sweet, loving 6's and 7's all over the world who would love to have a boyfriend

I'm saying most men are beta, and playing hard to get helps women figure out which ones are the few alphas. Alpha/beta don't really apply to women, they have their own different social hierarchy.

As a girl who as been on Tinder and other dating sites, we do it to avoid beta cuck losers that will spam "dtf?" Right after matching..idk it does feel like it's filtering

I never made a claim that none have accepted me, just that it is difficult.

I've had many girlfriends and flings, and currently am in a damaged relationship. Your assumptions make you a clear beta/bitch. reading between the lines too deep.

My question has more to do with the mentality of females, and why it is different from males. Why do they behave the way they do in contrast to males.

Why would they play hard to get if they enjoy sex? wouldn't they just want dick in them as much as a guy wants pussy?

>Want it on their terms

men spray cum in every wet hole they can
women become pregnant, carry a child for 9 months, and then are faced with bearing the burden of raising a human being
so no, they're not the same at all

women can't get pregnant in 2017

guys get balls chopped off
girls take the pill
dudes wear rubbers

what are you like 60 years old?

alright fair enough
basically most women are bitches who think they are too good for anyone. they'll find out that's the wrong attitude when they're 50 and alone with their cats.

meanwhile, I'll stick to the down to earth girls.

to be fair, you're talking like feeling pleasure is literally the only important component of human life, which makes you sound like an ancient Roman hedonist, which makes you sound 4000 years old
so i'll take being 60 as a compliment
but nah i'm 31, and if i had to guess i'd say youre 19-20

And that's why you're single without any woman willing to talk to you.

sluts gonna slut my guy

taking hormones and getting your dick chopped off doesn't make you a girl.

They do it because they don't want to look and feel like a slut. Its a lie they tell to you, other girls and themselves because being a known slut is social suicide to them.

Just ignore it OP. They all do hookups if you can push their buttons.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Tits or gtfo

Chopping ur dick off doesnt make u a girl

^ These are all the ones I got so far

first day here faggot?

To weed out the betas

Not really like 2nd week ish. I don't like the rekt threads yet..even less the money begging ones

Because they're just there to exchange not hurting feelings for stuff.

Ok but how can I be a fag if I'm of the female gender?

Because it makes her feel like she's not a slut. Girls are very self-conscious and will unleash their inner whore if they feel like they won't be judged for it.

did you just assume your own gender?!?

Because some girls are there to actually find someone nice to date.
I know girls that have met long term boyfriends on tinder.

^This guy is right^

No you fucking nigger cuck I am a biological female with XX chromosomes. No extra ones, just the right amount, surprisingly.

(Unlike you)

Believe it or not, some girls say "no hookups" because they don't want to do hookups. This doesn't mean they don't love sex, just that they're not interested in having random sex with a stranger.

Tits or GTFO

With timestamp and face

check em cunt

Betas

what the.... fuck I guess you're right. trips don't lie =(

Get a life or kill yourself.
With live stream of your suicide.

Might have something to do with your three-inch dick, Mr Trump.