Expose Debra

Expose Debra

God, what a fucking piece of trailer trash. Usually I take looking at nudes even if the girl isn’t that good looking, but this woman is garbage.

can i get the story here?

im guessing you are 20ish or younger right?

just have alot of pics , and willing to share them...all of them and even some info if wanted

well keep em comin ill fat to it pal :)

Debra sucking Huge dildo (video)
google drive link
/file/d/0B9Os4gOGaLgcYzNUWHpTOWVKNDA/view?usp=sharing

No I’m actually 41. So if you’re trying to play the angle that this woman is attractive but I’m too immature to recognize that, stop fucking kidding yourself. This woman is human vomit.

lol...to each his own, can tell just by you choice of words that although you may be "41" you are definitely not very mature...lol,

"lol" is of course, the true sign of maturity.

and yet again you bump my thread up... thanks!! You'd think someone that didn't like it would let it die out rather than help bump to top...

Dubs of truth. She’s a pig.

My life is not perfect, but at least I’m not Jay!

This woman is the “kill” in every fuck marry kill game she’s ever participated in.

33 yo here. You'd have to pry me off your bitch with a fucking crowbar. idc what others think, a fat ass with a whore tramp stamp is exactly what turns me cold souled & ambitious to slay a bitch.

she looks like a party

well as we all now no matter who or what is posted there will always be those who trash talk(especially here) , by the way she is in her 40's and in my opinion looks better than Many of the 20 ish ones posted here...what would you like to see ? I have a lot more.

*know

Bump