Did anyone save any pics/vids of this dumb feminist ivy before Sup Forums made her an hero?

Did anyone save any pics/vids of this dumb feminist ivy before Sup Forums made her an hero?

tl;dr #pissforequality bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8
imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

You know

Look it up, faggot
>youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
>youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
>youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8

Ivy was the feminist retard who fell for the #pissforequality movement Sup Forums started to see if anyone would purposely piss herself. She posted a video of her pissing and it went viral and she was bullied. Then supposedly she started having incontinence and needed to wear diapers and her family and everyone around her and online kept making fun of her. Her mother did it alot including taking a pic of her in diapers and posting it onling and leaving diapers out for others to see. A few nights ago at like midnight Ivy posted on Sup Forums, explaining the bullying and that she was going to kill herself with bleach. Apparently the abuse and suicide claim was real. more info here for her craziness. imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt

WTF??!

>Screencap from the foxnews.com article that was hastily removed due to defamation of character and showing her face
How convenient

Theres still no proof in the dallas Texas death records just her twitter went down shes trolling

Kek

Explains this.
She lived/ died in fl

I was there in the thread dumbass
It was 2am she posted on twitter its over right before the thread
Hey guys
Its ivy
See how easy that was faggot

Originally from Texas shes 25 moved to Orlando no death records in any state no body no death

She lives on in the hearts and prayers of those who think that #pissforequality fooled anyone.

#pissforequality got a lot of normies redpilled on feminism. It was a turning point of calling feminism 'retarded'

It wasn't trending anywhere. No one but other Sup Forumstards ever talked about it.

Dont be stupid, user.
Check FB, Infowars, other links it wont let me post bcus it thinks its fucking spam

Too soon OP

A little FYI, Her mother was the main reason for all of this. Especially
>pic related
Her mother secretly took that pic and spread it around to humiliate her more
She kept humiliating her to the point where she couldn't take it.

Is she ded tho

Her mother sounds like a bitch

She is kill

holyshit you guys are fucking retarded. cant you
fucking tell that she actually has a diaper fetish? and all of these threads and shit
satisfies her diaper fetish and other diaperfaggots keep posting this shit to get off
on it as well. the whole thing is bullshit just to humiliate herself.

The jokes were all in good fun, there was no need for her to get all pissy about it

I doubt it. If that were true there would be a whole lot more pics of her in a diaper instead of just the one.

holy fuck I was in that thread.

All of this is a bunch of horseshit. This is just another forced meme by some autist with a diaper fetish. He’s been spamming threads like this for awhile, normally he’s pretending to be some concerned party, demanding Sup Forums stop bullying her while posting all her social information. It’s transparent as fuck, though I must say this thread is more subtle than most, despite the obvious same fagging.

fucking this right here.

you dumb faggots are giving her what she wants.

tfw I was in that thread and made suggestions/images