Why aren't you dating a cute chocolate girl, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you dating a cute chocolate girl, Sup Forums?

I'm too shy/awkward around girls

I only like the lightest type of chocolate. I'd totally fuck and/or date a girl like in that pic, but not much darker.

Bruh you have no idea how hard I would COLONIZE a fine thicc black girl like that if I had the opportunity.

Good question

Surprisingly, there aren't too many on tinder.

I never made my move on my 8th grade crush. She was totally into me, but I never had the nerve to ask her out. Worst of all, she messaged me all the time the summer before we went to different highschools, but I always deleted her number so my mom wouldn't find out. Eventually she must have thought I lost interest because I was never the first to send a message. It still hurts 8 years later. I miss her everyday.

Because they have a natural stink that I don't find attractive at all

who is she?

Because I am white and would only ever date within my own race.

Would you fuck a monkey?

No?

Exactly.

by chocolate you mean nigger

note even a black guy would fuck a nigger, do you even watch tv or movies? Noone wants black women except beta jews hence why jews run blacked.com

virgin jealousy detected

I am, it's great. Best relationship I've ever had. The most fun in bed I've ever had too.

Don't have my life together yet.

>why would you say you love me?!?!
>That's emotional rape
>stop oppressing me with your feelings
>I never consented to your love, you rapist

Because all the milk chocolate girls around my town are 400 lbs, and i don;t want to date a whale.

Don't want a bitch always whining about the world problems

Because, this town is 1% black and none of them are cute. The only black girls we have around here are the round 300 lb she-boons who speak broken incoherent English and smell god awful.

My requirements aren't very high to fuck:
>Be skinny
>Be female with soft/smooth skin

That's literally it.

I am. Have been for 5 years. Plan on getting married soon. Shit is quite cash indeed.

she left me for a ginger

Because that’s not how you use farm equipment.