Hey guys, I'm looking for 16 people to play some Titan Fall 1 (as there's jack shit players right now, or ever that is)...

Hey guys, I'm looking for 16 people to play some Titan Fall 1 (as there's jack shit players right now, or ever that is).
Anyone wanna jam?
Join the Discord server
discord gg / zSxum2f

ill bump this just because I admire your spirit

bump

that game sucks, go play the new COD, its way better

Thanks man.

I would really like to create a small community of like-minded gamers who are keen to play games like this and other lesser-known games.

Join the server or I'll fuck your mumma

If titanfall didnt take up like 100 fucking gigs then id be down to play again but im not dlin it again

Titanfall is actually just the best game.
Can't run it on my shit pc though

That that is one major problem. I had to download it over the period over around 13 hours or so. It'll be worth it though man.

I agree, it's totally under-rated and I'm really bummed that the player base has really dwindled.

What happened to your PC?

what you should do is create a small community of pc gamers who pirate games and play on private servers, id be totally into join that if i could play any game with someone without paying for it

Do you have any idea as to how to set that kind of thing up?
If so I would be 100% up for setting a server up for us to play on and also share a full version of the game for free for anyone else that wanted in at all.

All I know is that most multiplayer pc games that are pirated, have private servers available all over the place for people to play on. Id love to play like, left 4 dead with other people cause i have the actual game but i guarantee i wont have most of the game the rest of the community would want to play. also piratebay for the cracked games obviously.

Nothing, I'd just played it on a bud's xbox and rocked it, bought it on Amazon for PC, and realized I haven't the hardware required

I have Titanfall 2 for PS4. Sorry m8.
Still good luck OP

Ah true.
Well join the discord for future use if you're ever thinking of upgrading your PC at any time.
Me and are thinking of setting up the server to be used for similar, but ultimately different purposes.

Yeah that's a good idea.
Dude Left 4 Dead is a great game. I have a small community of gamers who get together and play it and have massive banter the whole time if you're keen. If you want to join the discord I can link you to our discord.

You've got a great idea though, we should totally set up a pirate-style server for things like this.
Then I can set up a server for pirating games that other people would like.
You in?

Thanks mate.
What are your thoughts on Titanfall 2?
Also how's the player base? :P

yah fuck it why not ill save your discord

Fuck yeah mate glad to have you onboard our literal pirate ship

honestly i normally just play wow but ive been looking for something exactly like this

I would if I still had internet's :(

What a fucking normiefag pleb

Well.. What are you working with

Trips

A laptop, i5-2540m processor no graphics card. The Intel graphics could probably handle it, but they've hard-locked the game so you can't play without enough vram. I've downloaded and tried it

This.
Titan-Fall probably doesn't require that major hardware to work, but more than what your grandma works with :D
I agree so hard. This guy doesn't even deserve to browse the worst website on the internet.

Dam. r/hardwareswap if you have some monies.

Alright, thanks. Enjoy the game

I used to run it with a 270 and 6300

Decent.
I'd tell you my hardware specs if I could remember but it's been replaced that many times.
It aint no laptop though.