I'm furious

I'm furious.

I give weed to my friend sometimes but now he some random girls he knows are appearently outside and waiting for me to "deliver weed". Even though I told my friend not to come till I text him.

Is it okay for me to ignore him/the girls outside? It's midnight and I want to sleep

Yea dude let them wait. You have something they want not the ither way around.

make them suck ur dick

your friend is probably trying to get laid.

sounds like a good opportunity to start your weed dealing career. charge em good.

What a fucking asshole, don't let that fucker use you. It's different if y'all are really close friends. And he helps you out in other ways no not sexual. Unless your into that fag shit. But yeah get yo dick sucked bro!

Lace their weed with synthetic weed so they flip the fuck out and you have something to laugh about

Kill them

Nothing like a midnight sucky

Yeah they're assholes OP, go to sleep, who gives a fuck.

I assume you're in the US in a state where it's not legal. In that case, you're the one taking a huge risk by selling it, which means they have to respect the fuck out of you. If you tell him to wait until you text him, he needs to fuck off and wait until you text him. I sympathize with his need for a fix, trust me I do, but he needs self-control and he needs to learn respect (and reading comprehension apparently).

Tell him that it didn't work out and you'll hit him up later on. He'll have to deal.

give em oregano

"housemates" = parents

I live in CA, where you can get weed literally asking someone on the street. I don't like his style of how he ignored that I can't right now. Really disrespectful. And it's not even for him, but the weed is for him and "his friends". He's not even outside himself, but his girls are

Ignore the fuck out of them bro, it's perfect. You'll make him look like a bitch in front of them

take creeper pics of them for us, op.

this is actually great for inexperienced buyers, which they sound like given they are trying to go off of their schedule instead of the dealers... probably couldn't tell the difference

say its free but you want pics of the girl.. then post

Even if it weren't inconvenient right now OP, you can't do it. It's blatant disrespect. If you do it now, you're telling your friend it's cool to step all over you. Fuck em for the time being.

Tell him to go fuck himself and to get it from some niggers

This

Him being there is one thing, but him just sending people to your place like you're some kind of fuckboy, despite your instructions, is unacceptable, especially in a situation where you're probably not the only source around. Are they even paying for this weed? You said you 'give' your friend weed sometimes, which is something you shouldn't have allowed him to get used to anyway. Tell him to find his own sauce.

For tonight at least, tell him it's not happening and to hit him up another time. If he has a problem, tell him to fuck off'; you gave instructions and he ignored them.

I've been cut off for less.

Probably stop smoking pot loser stop living at home, what are you, a faggot?

yep

He who cannot form coherent and correct sentences probably shouldn't throw around life advice/criticism on the internet.

0/10 made me respond
>captcha related, luigi

If you're trying to insinuate that you can't understand that, then you can fuck off too little queer. Keep smoking pot loser, bet your parents are real proud of you and that career youll never have

Kek
Burnt!

careful now, your autism is showng.

>trying to insinuate
Did you mean: insinuating

I was insinuating that you type like a moron.

You're suggesting that it was some elaborate and skillful ruse that I should feel defeated for falling for. Even if he was trolling, you should rethink this position.

Get off your high horse friendo.
The cringe level is rising.

He told people that you sell weed and showed them where you live.
Cut him off.
Do you think this is a game?

Fucking, this. They have your address, Jesus. People have been cut off for far less than that shit.