Why do we care about the opinion of a Sup Forumstant who happens to have a video camera again?

why do we care about the opinion of a Sup Forumstant who happens to have a video camera again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioXQscpdNd4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0dQMY1DhdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's done university lectures and put out music.

OP can not recover.

any proof he is a Sup Forumstant
links to his music? does he have an actual discography outside of Cal?

>lectures

>music

He's an expert dude.

>being this new

All of us actually happen to have a video camera

Well sourcing something is difficult considering the nature of the internet but early on he was very openly a Sup Forumstant, even had a character in his videos that wore a name tag that said Sup Forums on it. He's done multiple interviews on Sup Forumstant radio, he's done confirmed AMAs on Sup Forums, he posts on Twitter about Sup Forums sometimes, etc etc. From the sounds of it he no longer goes here but earlier on this is more or less where he came from.

Because he's vegan.

The biggest of keks

the same reason you make p4k threads.

We don't. Stop posting this faggot.

>He's done university lectures
Yeah, American universities.
>put out music
Calling it music is generous.

What the... Motherfucker must've took the Gripspill or something.

> Being this new

Death Grips is his favourite band. He gave TMS a 10/10. He's the reason Sup Forums like that album in the first place.

He played bass in some Swans ripoff band, can't remember the name though

not getting the joke and making me acknowledge this which destroys the joke

Exmilitary was discussed extensively on Sup Forums when it first came out, idk where tf you were for that ya dip

He is incredibly well spoken (sounds intelligent and down to earth), self aware, up to date on music/meme culture and has a better overall knowledge on music than 99% of this board.

He could give a 30 min seminar on any genre while most people here could hardly do that for one genre.

You have to be a real faggot to hate this guy, he's smart, funny and has little to no ego

Damn

lol I would love to hear him give 30 minute lectures on post-bop, fugue, or cumbia

Taiga?

>up to date on music/meme culture
Wow, what an achievement in life. The rest of society just isn't up to par with him.
>and has a better overall knowledge on music than 99% of this board
Great, so why doesn't he offer anything other than emotional descriptors and explanations of personal preference in his reviews?

>He could give a 30 min seminar on any genre
he absolutely could not, the man is only vaguely knowledgeable on Western popular music

>meme culture
Is this really a thing?
t. Anthony Fantano

Because music is subjective...?

>better overall knowledge on music than 99% of this board.
No way.
>He could give a 30 min seminar on any genre while most people here could hardly do that for one genre.
No fucking way. The guy barely knows the popular/classics.
>You have to be a real faggot to hate this guy, he's smart, funny and has little to no ego
He's only slightly better than the average Sup Forumstant. I don't hate him, but he gets more recognition than he deserves.

Knowledge isn't.

No

He doesn't know shit about anything related to electronics outside of trap

cool videos, cool dude

Lmao

>go to chemistry class
>Fantano shows up and gives a lecture about Death Grips

is this going to be on the midterm?

So what? Plenty of professional academics are retarded as fuck people with shit ideas. It's not an automatic deference to their status and credibility like you're suggesting.

he's just a fucking meme
nobody cares about his opinions(at least i hope so)

I have never heard this bitch talk about music. He always talks about how the music "sounds" or what the cultural context surrounding the music is or how much he likes the music. He never actually talks about what the music is, I am guessing he can not even read sheet music.

>up to date on music/meme culture

This is what being online too much does to you: you start to think shit like this is relevant

A fugue is not a genre you fucking retard.

>The term fuga was used as far back as the Middle Ages, but was initially used to refer to any kind of imitative counterpoint, including canons, which are now thought of as distinct from fugues.[41] Prior to the 16th century, fugue was originally a genre.[42] It was not until the 16th century that fugal technique as it is understood today began to be seen in pieces, both instrumental and vocal. Fugal writing is found in works such as fantasias, ricercares and canzonas.
>Prior to the 16th century, fugue was originally a genre.

From wikipedia

yeah I'd like him to give a lecture on carrot flowers, post-post-jazz-slip-hop, and oak tree.

>thinking they had genres prior to post-baroque
oh I am laffin

That's not what he meant and you know that. I've already addressed the issue here:

But it is. It's relevant to his audience and for popular modern music

Panda is a fugue by that definition

You type like a conceited faggot.

>calls a fugue a genre
>didn't mean that

Um, okay?

I'm not .

>fugue is not a genre because uh... because
>but future-post-crust-punk wave is a COMPLETELY different genre from blackened-dark-grind-core

I never said you were? I think you've got some serious security issues user.

>Can't defend your position with arguments? Don't worry, I've got you covered:
>"F-f-faggot"

I never mentioned fugue. These are my posts:

You sure got him with those xdd

fantano is kinda hot with hairs

no u

the dude called fugue a genre. I said fugue is not a genre. You said he didn't mean that. I said he did, because he said that. Do you need anything else spelled out for you so you don't have a panic attack over your perception on an antonymous imageboard?

>antonymous

theres not a single piece of evidence that he has ever browsed Sup Forums

Anthonymous

I said I didn't mention that. There's more than one person who's replied to you. What's so confusing?

And I never mentioned that other post. You've got issues.

>You've got issues.
You're so bothered with something petty and yet you keep asserting I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Because he has a video camera

youtube.com/watch?v=ioXQscpdNd4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0dQMY1DhdI

What position?

this tbqh

That Fantano is capable of offering anything other than emotional descriptors and explanations of personal preference in music.

I remember a thread where he showed up some time ago this year. Too bad the anons started attacking him and calling him names, i felt bad for him, he didnt do nothing wrong besisdes the meme channel

>buttery
>farty
>glistening
>jizzy

>jenny death when
holy shit I forgot about this meme