So what is your most enjoyable 60s album?

So what is your most enjoyable 60s album?

Pic related is mine

this shit right here is so fun and catchy

this album is a complete trip through and through. i keep hearing new shit every time i listen to it

>listening to marijuanna based bands
No thank you. What is there to gain from such drole music?

>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant
>DUDE WEED LOL
smokes it once and becomes transended
I Don't think so sweetie.

Never trust an addict, their brains are being controlled and they will stop short of nothing to protect their precious addiction.

Good music, regardless of the lyrical themes or your position on its themes can simply good music. You can't just deny that something is musically good just because it has lyrical themes that you disagree with. But the fact is that there IS no good druggie music. It is ALL based on their cancer-brained druglaced psuedo spiritual BULLSHIT and I don't like it. Oh its a taste thing right? NO. The music just flat out SUCKS! I don't want to hear some gay ass hippie telling me how WICKED COOL he is because he burned some shityt little plant and breathed it in. Big whoop! Let me know when Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and the other greats of old took drugs just to write good music. Use your brains kids, not your garden.

And before you stoners even THINK about replying to me...
This is the only reply you'll ever get you drug addicted freak, and you're lucky for it. Go impose your destructive drug ideas on someone else. How about you turn yourself into the police, "friend"?

i hope you had fun typing all this out :^)

I hope you have fun falling down a flight of stairs due to your chemical dependence on the devil's lettuce you fatty faggot hippy

You're coming at this music from an emotional point of view without logic. Typical libtard error. So go keep listen up and try again.

After you do a bit of listening you will notice that your liberal emotions blinded you from making a logical conclusion about the music. The Only thing that sucks here is You lol.

You just got owned bitch. I dare you to reply so I can embarrass you further. I'll be waiting.

>speaks out against weed
>calls him a liberal

are you a fucking dumpass kid?

somebody hasn't been taking their lithium

ill dump your ass in the river if you ever respond to me like that again bitch

Bit cynical, but I dig this album

liberals are anti-majijuana you braindead conservative newfag

admittedly I like it better than blonde on blonde

Probably just this, or maybe like white light orr WOIIFTM er i dont wanna be a dunce but trout mask is a bit of a hoot

take that lithium and shove it up your ass kid. maybe that electricy you generate will be worth more than you're pathetic life you worthless pile of trash

dadrock
pretentious "poetic" garbage
Beatles rip off (Sgt Peppers)
Literally WHO?

don't you fags listen to GOOD music?

Too many to name. Cream is god tier though, Ginger Baker is a beast.

>GOOD music
eww

>60s

Sorry Sweetums but music started in the 70s~

But I guess you dad rock enthusianists will listen to just about enything just to pretend that you have ' ' taste ' '

Nice

???

do you not know what good music is??
Obviously not
explain fruther

jabroni

jabroni? that's a cool word!

>anti-weed
>not liberal
How politically uneducated can you possibly be...

>jabroni
take it fucking back

lmao

>music
>good

lol is it your first day here?

haha ok dude

*takes it back*

here it IS, JABORNI!!!!!

*gives it back to you (Rectally)*

your ass is on my list now jabroni

and

I must acquire groceries

last responce you get from me fagboys

You look like a faggot btw

Hey that[s not what I meant! don't do that xD

*clbims inside your ass*

OwO there is a LOT of room in here *//////////*

u mad b*tch?

Sup Forums? more like /nu/..male. LOL

rofl nice one

It's a pasta. Don't take it seriously next time.