Why did Chad bring user to the party? He's ugly and he always looks down on his phone like a social retard

>Why did Chad bring user to the party? He's ugly and he always looks down on his phone like a social retard

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T75sSOwRLn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well where do you want me to look then you daft cunt, your tits?

>implying my friends and I associate with such filth

I don't, I go back to my room, and make a thread on Sup Forums asking for other's anons answers

Because he owe me one grands, and you all will end up tied up and in my bed so that he can repay his debt

Have you seen his cock?

look down on my phone, hope they just leave

because being ugly and looking down like a social retard is now cute

I never get invited to parties like this and I'm also an introvert but if I went to a party and heard this I would make an excuse to go to the washroom and slip out the back door when no one is looking and probably take some alcohol with me for good measure because they were being dicks.

Then I'd go home and drink by myself while browsing the internet until 6 A.M and pass out.

>That pic

Guy who took it is so socially awkward even ugly bitches that like niggers look down upon him.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

walk in that bitch like you own it and dont look at your phone

my name e jeff

Like I care what you cunts think

mfw

>red plastic cups
savage americans

Hey leave user alone. I brought him because he's giving me cocaine.

have you looked in the mirror you stupid skank?

youtube.com/watch?v=T75sSOwRLn8

>looks down on his phone

> stupid phone
> you're worthless
> you're a garbage phone and I'm gonna dump you as soon as I have money for a new one

>walk in and hear this
>smirk like a smug cunt and say "fuck you too" before proceeding straight through the crowd to find the alcohol
>"excuse me, fuck out the way, trying to get drunk here, thanks"
>proceed to drink as much alcohol as humanly possible
>leave peacefully the same way I came in
House parties were always garbage for me, maybe something to do with my area. Brainless fighting and destruction of property, transmittance of sexual diseases, lengthy discussions about other peoples business and more posting on Facebook about the party than actually doing anything during it. Nobody behaves like a fucking adult, and no matter how drunk I am it never sits well with me and I end up just getting my fill and going home to have sex with my gf. Every time.

Spoken like a true beta virgin

>that's not why they spend hours getting ready
Yes, idiot; don't stare, though.

Well, assuming that I'm reliving highschool in this scenario, then chances are pretty high that the people running the party owe me for something, which is why I'm there. So I do whatever the fuck I want. Probably get drunk as shit and then go over to my girlfriends place.
If I'm an adult as I am now then I'm probably there to help me friend get his kid out of there or something. I don't do parties anymore.

>looks over at bitch
>"I'm not even bothering anyone, I'm just sitting here minding my own buisness."
>hit her with the
>"what's your problem?"
>proceed with smug smile acting like she's being rediculous

No Stacy can admit she hates me without me doing something to provoke her or else she will be revealed as a entitled bratty cunt.

fucking autistic bitch, i honesty don't get why so much people supported him. obvious hypocrisy

> fuck, I really need to get lied.

I respond like the perfect gentleman