Hey Sup Forums i want to try this "lean" thing, my mom is a nurse theres a bunch of meds and syrups around the house...

Hey Sup Forums i want to try this "lean" thing, my mom is a nurse theres a bunch of meds and syrups around the house, but I'm a bitch.

Does it make me visibly high/fucked up? How do i avoid looking like a retard if i drink it?

No drugs used ever in my life btw

niggerdrink

Idc i wanna try it

you're gonna wanna look for two active ingredients
Lean: Codeine
Dirty Lean: DXM "Dextromethorphan"
you will have slurred speech,couch stuck for a good 4 hours, warped perception of time

I mean i already speak slowly cause of condition and im on my pc and bed literally 24/7, how does it taste? Does it have any physical effects?

sounds like a waste to me

you got steam?

High chance of long term brain damage lol

Yeaj, why?

Only niggers drink that shit OP if you want to get fucked up just do some blow like a normal person.

Im already retarded

it's not that great, weed is way better and better for you. Anyway, it's promethazine (sleeping tablet) and codein (low tier but don't under estimate_opiate). The rest is syrup and shit. Don't mess around with this stuff.

I like in the UK and I can't get lean here, I was curious a few years back so I made my own for a while. Shit sells for so much around here I can make a fortune, kid's think it's legit but it's just melted cough sweets, codein extract from co-codamol and sleeping pills over the counter.

It makes you feel warm, relaxed and a bit wavey. Do too much and your heart might stop, you might pass out or more likely you get nausea and feel really sick when you move.

don't have alcohol with it
you're gonna wanna mix it with sprite like in your image just to dilute the taste and thickness of the syrup, Lean feels good and gives you that warm fuzzy opiod feeling while dxm is a mind fuck
It's always useful when your personality matches the effects of drugs. I'm naturally a tall philosophical dofus so it's hard to tell when I'm actually stoned

How much is too much?

I just wanted to try a cup or something, nothing huge

Go on the deepweb buy some pre rolled joints and if you can handle that you can handle lean 65$ for 7 of em

game with most hours?

lean is overrated and retarded af

Just drink the shit out the bottle nigga, you be fine.

promethazine with codeine is the bomb shit... these fags on the thread talking about drinking nyquil are just retarded...

it's an opiate... it's codeine... same effect as codeine pills... essentially like any other opiate

how not to look like a retard? dont drink too much and nod off or die...

how much is not too much?
let's say tablespoons as a measurement

Csgo, why?

Don't take more than the equivalent of a liter of Scotch.

Havent played it in a long time tho have about 800 hours

Dota 2 here, have 3k+ hours and 5k mmr, been playing for years, feelsgood.man

LoL > DoTA

Clearly, if you're asking for lean. It's honestly not that great and it's a party drug. Outside of a party or a social situation in which you would be combining other drugs with it, it'd be underwhelming.
I'd go for alcohol first, then pot, then lean, then all three. (In separate situations)

So just a liter, you dumb cunt? Tablespoon is a unit of measurement. Liter is a unit of measurement. Scotch is a tangible liquid. Scotch was irrelevant unless there's a specific ratio at which you're supposed to mix them (a fanciful and subjective ratio not explicitly defined in your post). Does OP really want to take advice from a person like you?