Sup b. I need to hear your point of view on something, there's a girl I've been interested in for a long time...

Sup b. I need to hear your point of view on something, there's a girl I've been interested in for a long time. But she has a bf and I haven't found the need to ask her out. I sometimes wonder if she maybe interested in me and here's a scenario I want your opinion on. The other day I see the girl I'm interested in sitting with 2 of her friends. These two friends usually talk to me and are friendly. However, this time I saw them sitting together her two friends did not speak to me and acted like I wasnt there and the girl I fancy did all the talking while her friends stayed quiet. What does this mean? Am I a beta fag? Should I an hero? Or what? Tell me bros. I need to give my mind a break.

It depends on how her friends were ignoring you.
Were they looking dismissive and annoyed or did they essentially look neutral and pretending like they were not there?

They essentially looked neutral and pretended not to be there.

Then it's one of two things.
Either they were giving her space to talk to you because they know she likes you and tentatively approve.
Or they are aware that the girl knows you like her and is feeling awkward about how to respond, where they are giving her silent support by being there.
I could give you a further guess if you tell me how the conversation went between you and your crush.

bump

It was a very basic conversation. But what started the convo was we were all in a class and their was chips and snacks in a bowl. I grabbed the last bag of fritos in the bowl filled mostly with potato chips. I set the fritos down where I was sitting. Then the class took quick break. Then when I got back from break my crush is sitting down and she tells me she took my fritos and asked me if it was okay. I said yeah its fine. After that she offers me a kit kat to be friendly. Then she told me that her and her friends were gonna go eat after the class. I didn't tell her I wanted to go because she was with her friends and I didn't want to intrude on their lunch plans. And that's pretty much it.

Huh that is a bit vague, but on the other hand there is nothing overtly negative about that interaction.
Perhaps you could casually talk to one of her friends about you noticing them being silent at that time.
That is a likely way to figure out what is going on. If the girl likes you and they approve, her friend might help you out. If she's feeling awkward, her friend might let you know and then you know I guess.

I think it may be a combo of both the two reactions you said. It was very brief. I think this girl maybe interested in me, but there are things keeping g us from getting together. Like that she has had a bf for 5 years who pays for everything for her. But for some reason this girl always finds her way back into my thoughts. For nearly two years now I've had a crush on her. I've flirted with other girls and had a bunch of one night stands, and it still isn't enough to get this girl outta my head. Shes nicer to me than my own gf. She's always on my mind. My gf even accused me of being interested in this girl and I had to lie to my gf for fear of losing her.

Well that is a pickle of a situation.
I would recommend that you didn't stay with a person if you are in love with someone else, it isn't fair to you or them.
Also if it becomes known that you have become single and you engage your crush in a friendly manner without expecting stuff from her, she might make up her own mind and become available as well.

Yes I hope you are right, there other girls I'm interested in but for some reason this girl always ranks #1 on my list. She is probably one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Even nicer to me than my gf. She has given me some very good looks in the past like the kind of looks you give someone you're in love with and I have done the same to her. And I've told her how sweet she is. But I still haven't wanted to make a move badly enough on her. I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one this infatuated with her, beca use I know there are alot of guys who like her.

Well the advice I can give is be honest.
I don't mean blurt out everything and drop spaghetti everywhere.
But take responsibility for how you feel, if you're into someone else than the person you are with, you shouldn't be with that person.
Let your crush know you're attracted to her, without being demanding and then just do you.

Yes thank you. I will try my best to be honest with myself. I just don't want to put this girl on a huge pedestal then if she ever was mine I don't want to take her for granted. I think we may both be a little fearful of being single as well. She said that she was bored with her bf and wanted a new bf. But she's still with him.

Well as long as you don't agree to get involved with her while she is with her guy, I think you can be cautiously optimistic about your situation.
Don't forget she is just another human and be straightforward and honest in your way of being.
If you do that things should work out fine for you.

>Don't forget she is just another human and be straightforward and honest in your way of being.

That is real talk man, I wonder if I have not been straight forward enough with her for fear of rejection. I feel like at times she has opened up to me and wanted me to make a move but I never truly have. I have given her signs and told her through actions that I like her, but I have never told her with words.

Rejection doesn't suck as much as regret.
If you share your feelings and get shot down, at least you were honest and can move on.
The other thing that can happen is that she reciprocates your feelings and you figure out something together.
Not doing anything will just leave you with what if.

I know that's how I feel. I hate this feeling of regret I want to tell her so bad, and I feel like she may already know. But I know I have to make the first move or I will never know what could've been between us. I feel like we are soul mates and I'm too busy over thinking the situation and I fear that eventually this fire between us will burn out, and I will be left feeling regretful possibly for the rest of my life. :(

Then stop overthinking and take the actions you need to make an attempt at happiness.
It's not a given success, but the chances are higher than if you do nothing.

Op this sounds like she did invite you. Girls want to see their friends happy and if that means putting up with someone they might not like then so be it. At least at the beginning.. Girls taking things from you, teasing you, offering you food. She likes you.
If her friends don't like you, it's because you're both dating other people. They will talk to her and tell her she's dumb for being interested in you because she has an apparent bf. You're dumb for wanting another girl when you already have one, you greedy fuck.
What this guy said, though if you decide to stay with your gf and you both cheat on your partners for each other just keep in mind she cheated with you, she'll have no hesitation to cheat on you.

Yes, you are right. Thanks for listening. I swear no other girl has ever made me crush this hard in my life and I'm 27. I also feel bad for my gf because I really liked her when we first got together but for the past 2 years this new girl has been on my mind all the time. Some times I tell myself I'm just dreaming and to let her go, then other times I'm like I have to tell this girl how I feel or I will live with regret for the rest of my life.

You're welcome.
It seems like your girlfriend already knows whats up.
She asked you if you were in love with your crush, which you are otherwise she wouldn't have noticed.
You gotta be honest to her about this and let her move on.
If you don't take well considered action on your feelings, you'll end up with more regrets.
You gotta do what feels right.

OP here, yes that is a fear of mine. If I did go out with this girl I know it would hurt my gf and I feel bad about that. And I don't want to get bit by karma and have my crush leave me for another guy.

Yes I agree with you. I think my gf knows too. My gf has gone out of her way to insult this girl and try to turn me against her.

Well I hope things work out for you.

I hope so too I just fear it may be too late, I know this girl won't wait for me forever. But thanks I will work on being honest and telling her how I really feel.