Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIltzxVbDk4
youtube.com/watch?v=FV-U27QgoCY
youtube.com/watch?v=R7YuoyBuGSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whaers sucide

CLOSE IT

DOILOOLYIMLEFOFFBANBOUGEE

haha i love hip hop culture and inside jokes as well my white friend :)

Watcha say?

CLOSE IT

NFEJJWJDVOVEJWJDJBOKDHWJDIVUBADANDBOUJAH???

Unironically the funniest video i have ever seen

Does anybody remember the episode when Nadeska queefs ??( Seriously ) She folds her legs, then you her a fart sound ( queef ) she laughs, but nobody else noticed

>38:13
youtube.com/watch?v=tIltzxVbDk4

Kek

oh god, what the fuck lmao

how do you know it wasn't just a fart

You're right...it could be a fart...but I hope it's a queef. And because she adjust her legs ( thus air moving around ) thus, queef

nice spot

>tfw youre friends think u cool with being left off bad and bougie but dat shit really hurted

brrrrp

Why is KTT and Twitter on here so much?

JOUSAYNLEFOBAHHHBOOJY? TALMBOUT??

DOESITLOOFLIKEIMLEVTOFBADNBOOGIE?

Come again?

doitloogliemlefoffbanboogee

LMAO IM FUCKING DEAD

Once more?

...MF DOOM ?

It seems to be like that

Only you Sup Forums god damn....

>what is pleather

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-U27QgoCY

>pleather
Bull...shit

I keep trying to tell her about this but she just blocks me. Should I stop leading with I want to sniff her asshole to Pump it Up?

Yes. we all wish we were Nadeska's chair. I was tempted to extract that queef moment and make a loop video. But it would probably get taking down for bullying or whatever

had no idea Sup Forums was into akademics/complex/ etc. wow. not that this is a problem in my opinion, but this board is starting to resemble ktt more and more every week.

Do people actually watch this shit?

well, yeah. can you read the view count nigga

Eh, it's aight. I wish they would talk about rappers like Danny Brown, but...eh, within time I guess

She always thinks she's being bullied. She should understand that wanting to eat her asshole and sniff her sweaty graphic t-shirts is a compliment.

BANAFBBEEFBADNBOUJEE?

Yeah, I think rappers like Danny Brown are too "weird" for them. Like I can't imagine any of them listening to something like Atrocity Exhibition and enjoying

budden listens to everything. are you fucking new

He says he does, but...i doubt it. Atrocity Exhibition was praised by critics and fans. I was one of the highest rated albums of 2016 and not one mention.

he doesn't pick the topics. go to his twitter.

I know, but he doesn't have a problem running down list of overlooked artist every so often. I think Danny Brown would be an interesting interview.Like, he almost got signed to G Unit, so yeah.

complex reports him too.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7YuoyBuGSs