How do i stop seeing shadow people?

how do i stop seeing shadow people?

i want to sleep.

Turn the light off?

Narcotics

hi hey hello hi there hey its me its me just me oh my im the hat man. Shh be careful watch out watch out only you see me just you and me just we. Its me I'm you and we are we its me be careful they are here right outside be careful watch out.

you live in teh ghetto?

hey oh hi hey hello there hi be careful watch out its us hello watch out only you see me just you and me just we its me I am you and we are we its me be careful we are here right outside be careful watch out hi

Tell your wife to stop snoring and waking you up.

those are demons..answer Jesus.

itt: schizophrenia

pic related, the ugly whore is also schizophrenic.

This.

hey look hello dont leave me out its me its me i am out and about be careful watch out can i touch you just touch i am here hello hi hi

I'm not an expert but I think you should learn to ignore them.
but yea I've heard some people who felt strangled by them. I hope this won't happen to you.

Sleep on your stomach. Sleep paralysis is much more likely to occur sleeping on your back.

Have you tried closing your eyes? seems like a pretty simple solution.

>but yea I've heard some people who felt strangled by them. I hope this won't happen to you.

Underrated post

hello its me im stuck in a tree but i am here and soon will be there hello its me just me little old me just stuck in a tree but soon i swear i will be there to say hello hello

shadow people are for pussies. once you see it you know wtf you're dealing with. try waking up from a dream of pain with a sharp stabbing sensation in your testicles.

Prior to, or after your next encounter. Sternly tell them in a commanding voice they are not welcome in your room, and to leave you alone. They will listen if you show them it's your house and they are little more than an annoyance. They feed off fear and negative energy.

take a GBAA positive allosteric modulator

>Adinazolam Alprazolam Bromazepam Camazepam Chlordiazepoxide Clobazam Clonazepam Clorazepate Clotiazepam Cloxazolam Diazepam Ethyl loflazepate Etizolam Fludiazepam Halazepam Ketazolam Lorazepam Medazepam Nordazepam Oxazepam Pinazepam Prazepam

>Others: Alpidem Barbiturates (e.g., phenobarbital) Carbamates (e.g., meprobamate) Chlormezanone Ethanol (alcohol) Etifoxine Imepitoin;

>Herbs: Kava Skullcap Valerian

I say goodbye and you say hello? Hello Hello?

You could do like me and visualize a grid work of energy that covers your floors, walls and ceiling.
Think of it as running on the energy that happens to be in the room from you being there.
Make rules for the grid where nothing is allowed to enter your space.
This'll make a rule in your mind that block them out.

back to 9gag faggot

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY, OP

Benzos destroy sleep, and that is not even to include the withdrawal.

Fuck you, Pill Pal. You're the worst!

"Hey Shadowperson...It's not your fault."

I have some legitimate advice for anyone with chronic hallucinations here. Don't get attached to a hallucination., it will take over your life faster than you can say split personality. I fell in love with a hallucination-girl of mine and by some strange logical equation I now constantly feel the need to imitate and think like her.

Because you know... its a display of love

>Hahahaha look hallucination-girl, I'm acting like you
>Because I AM actually you!!!
>FUN right??

And then one day its too late. You realize that you're in love with your own imitation and you can't stop

>Turn the light off?
Not him, but that makes it 10xs worse

By summoning OP related. Also fuck you and have a nice day!

I wish I had a hallucination girl because then I wouldn't be alone all the time. Feelsbadman

Told him/her the fuck he/she want

Take a cold shower