Why are Americans so fucking fat dumb and violent?

Why are Americans so fucking fat dumb and violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sJA3gQ6jmxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wir sind auf dem besten weg dahin

Why is the rest of the world such insecure faggots?

Why pick on Americans for this when they're not even the fattest nation in the world anymore?

youtu.be/sJA3gQ6jmxc

they have the most super morbidly obese people in the world, just not regular obese.

Found the american, go back to eating shit fat food and living in the land of "freedom" which isn't free at all.

It's a bit of a mystery OP. Just sit back and laugh

only the most retarded europeans sailed to america

da fuck do you want?! as soon as i can get out out of my chair ima give you the flapping of the century.

You now there was a time when Europe was dominated by societies: The intellegent people and the plebs who were at this time at war. The intellegent people won the war and the plebs fled to America. The plebs were full of hate and decided to genocid the native Americans. The native Americans could not do anything against the fagweapons of the plebs and finally the plebs won the war. They murdered and raped the Native Americans and stole everything they had. And this s the story of the "greatest nation on earth".

No, thats mexico

oh rly, is it mexico now?

You know your country is doing well when people make hate threads.

That's not even in USA

t. yuropoor

Where did you get the pictre of the motorist that ran over a bunch of people on a sidewalk?

After living in the US for ten years and traveling to diferent countries, i came to the conclusion that people are fat over there because food is dirt cheap. People in other countries would also have tons of fat people if it was that cheap

Come on, I like Mexico. The people there are so down to Earth and friendly, unlike arrogant, angry, stuck-up Amerifats.

this
healthy food is usually expensive

You should look up what high fructose corn syrup is and how its not used anywhere else in the same quantities outside the US. Food is cheap everywhere, just american food is mostly the embodiment of gluttony.

No, its not cheap everywhere.

where is it expensive? I have been to pretty much everywhere in europe and no where has the food been exclusively expensive.

Superior genetics

>down to Earth

Better than dumbfuckistan or eurocucks

I have also been to europe and its waaaay more expensive than the US, you really cant compare. Food is cheap in shitty third world countries but they make pennies so for them its expensive, in the US you make make money and food is super cheap (especially unhealthy food)

>shit food
Some of the best food ever made. You hate it because you're poor as fuck and can't experience the food of royalty.
> the land of freedom
One of the most free lands to ever exist in human history. Found the ass hurt chink.