Can we talk about peta for a moment. these faggots are busting my balls...

can we talk about peta for a moment. these faggots are busting my balls. they force veganism and cry like fucking babies because of mother nature's food chains. fucking pathetic.
i'm afraid these fuckers will have an impact on the future. i heard they were trying to force veganism on wild carnivore animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ikwofGUtYY
youtube.com/watch?v=QI6HGoGki6w
peta.org/media/contact-media-department/
peta.org/about-peta/contact-peta/email-form/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i mean look at that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=0ikwofGUtYY
they are worse than buzzfeed for fuck's sake

I'd eat her.

I'd wipe them out... they are the single biggest fucking hypocrites ever.
They should be put under the same hat as scientology.

I'd go vegetarian if I can have Emma Watson in, around, and between every meal.

pleb af. kys, my dude.

Can we please sjw-bully peta into making this wall paper more diverse? You know... have a black woman there with the same slogan?

That's almost ASKING for photoshop.

'Have a heart. Try cannibalism.'

Wow, you are a scared, self victimized, little bitch aren’t you.

that's actually a good idea

I think they'd need a taste of their own kind of shit

Spotted the vegan.

are we doing this?

yes

What's with the hatred for them? Surely there are far worse SJW to focus your time on such as antifa or feminists.

after that we can complain about asian and crippled people
u u u !
ASIAN CRIPPLED PEOPLE!
GIVE US DIVERSITY

>Did you know that hitler ate meat?

i thought he was a vegetarian

Yes, how should we start?
This

everyone is taalking about antifa and feminists
but nobody is talking about peta and the shit they do

Im in

This will backfire on us
They will think people really Want it

Peta are pretty scummy because they preach kindness to animals whilst also euthanising thousands of healthy pets every day.

This is a good idea. I’ve always thought that turning the SJW weapons against them would peace them stuck in the mud, unable to do anything in case someone is offended.

this is genius! I support this

Why is everyone so down on PETA? I'm a strong believer in
P eople
E ating
T asty
A nimals

And they justify it the same way the crusaders justified invading the holy land...

>tfw you will never hump that rump

I have a boner

youtube.com/watch?v=QI6HGoGki6w

this was the last thing they've done in a while?

OFC a hot ausie blonde!

Where is our crippled chineese meatsack?

Everything they do is to grab headlines. They're attention whores, and they're hypocrites. Nobody takes them seriously. Ignore them.

Do you have wings?
No you don't.
So shut the fuck up you dumb cunt.
(also would buy her meat if pic related was availble)

If God did not want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Fuck yes

Muh nigga I like your thinking

peta.org/media/contact-media-department/

throught this website we can write our complains about their campaign not being diverse enough towards not-abled people.

should we give it a go, Sup Forums?

honestly this looks like an ad for cannibalism

lets go

Veganism leads to faggotry, faggotry leads to feminism, and feminism leads to Sweden.
No, thank you.

He was they just baitin u

I'd pork her loins with my sausage any day

I am already writing to ask for my crippled chinese pix!

At least their models are nice to look at.

what did u put for:
Date
Time
Time zone
Name of Outlet (including call letters and station frequency, if applicable)
Topic
?

We are many

Don't know what deadline stands for.
I jumped straight to the message part.
anyone?

thats because they dont eat meat

How are we hypocritical, nigger?
Kill yourself.

Well technically, cooking up her arms would make them 'human wings'.

>thats because they dont eat
fix'd

Its the same problem every time a group relies on Celebrities to further their cause...it becomes a shit show of misinformation and misinformed representatives. Peta may have the best intention (a fight against animal cruelty) but they focus more on the action and disregard the need or after effects.
Peta needs to be regulated and maybe even shut down by authorities.

fuck... this is a bad website...

this will be the one!
peta.org/about-peta/contact-peta/email-form/

I'd eat her if it was legal

Can we just take 2 seconds to appreciate how fucking hot Lucy actually is tho.

So anyone actually doing it?

bump

I hate when someone eats cheap chicken all their life,
then becomes a big movie actor and makes a shitload of money,
and can now afford expensive "healthy" food,
and then proceeds to tell you whyyou are bad
and why its so cruel to kill and eat chickens!

Its like the fucktards who have money and free time to go to the gym everyday
and then criticize the rest of us out of shape working stiffs who don't have the time and money.

I've been vegan for over a year now and I would never force my will on anyone, I don't care what other people do so much they're responsible for themselves just like I am. I'll only explain about my dietary choices if they ask and are actually interested otherwise it's a waste of my time.

I however don't like peta they are hypocrite and purposely twist facts to support their agenda, gives a bad name for vegetarians and vegans.

HAHAHAHHAHA hHAHHAHAHHAHahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

Can you honestly say if you feel healthier in anyway? Or is it just a morally self gratification

mfw PETA libs print "women are animals with parts"

> All Animals Have the Same Parts
Do they? I don't see her antennae, mandibles, wings, or tail.

I don't notice any difference in my health but I was totally healthy before anyway, I went to get blood tests to make sure I'm getting all the nutrients and I am. I guess you can say it's just morally gratifying haha.

Why? They do (mostly) good work.
More people becoming vegetarians or vegans, or even pescos is not at all a bad thing. It's better for humanity as a whole.

let's hope they'll answer

>Its like the fucktards who have money and free time to go to the gym everyday

You need neither a gym or money to work out. Stop making excuses fatty.

>and then criticize the rest of us out of shape working stiffs who don't have the time and money.

I'm a working "stiff" and you don't speak for me. I have 2 hours of free time each day between work, school, and raising a kid. You bet your ass I'm in the gym.

I want my crippled asian nudes!

I support PETA as well. We need more organizations who publicly fund terrorists.

Disabled teen was unnecessary (they may realise you're not serious), but the rest is perfect.

This

context?

this, in the most literal sense, any place that serve a good human sirloin?

Checked

That's the thing, I'm perfectly healthy (afaik) so I was just wondering if there were any noticeable differences.

I do have empathy and compassion for animals so that's the only reason I'd switch. Guess I just gotta decide if that compassion alone overpowers my love for the taste of meat then haha.

Check'd

Greetings,
I am writing for a school magazine and one of the most read topics is multiculturalism. I couldn't help but notice how you put a white skinny woman in one of your ads (Lucy Watson). I couldn't help myself to not feel a bit offended by your choice of a model. I wanted to know why you chose this over something more multicultural. I'd really appreciate if you could reply since this magazine will help me pass a grade. Also if I'm not asking too much you could create a new campaign using a different model and publicly apologize about the whole thing.
PS: In my opinon you should use a picture of asian crippled woman, since that would be way more practical.
Thank you for raplying...

I'm crossing fingers for crippled asian nudes

PETA has given money to Rodney Coronado (convicted arsonist) and the Earth Liberation Front (designated as terrorists by the FBI).

Hahaha

this is gold

Lucy is an ambassador fyi. And say they used a woman or man of color, then wouldn't whites feel left out

this

I want my crippled asian nudes!

peta euthanizes animals and they're run by some insane people

Vegifag here and even I think Peta is just full of shit

But they're really good at getting hot, famous women naked

Neither are particularly terrorist-y. I trust the FBI throws designations around according to internal interests.
They both also align with peta's values so...? Eh.

I had a really big epiphany, I realised how things are interconnected. Before I ate everything so I went from one day eating everything to being completely vegan haha, I never even missed any of the foods I used to eat. I would have even eaten people if I had to. My rule is only kill when absolutely necessary so I'd still eat meat if I was lost and had no other choice but I know a lot of plants and roots/tubers I can eat as well so, it's not very likely.

so how is that shitposting to peta coming?

we need more diversity with it!
>crippled asian nudes is what I mean

He wasn't actually
There are a lot of Hitlers favourite recepices his chef documented that contained meat in it.

They do, because they have to.
Demand for pet adoption isn't that significant, and there's no enormous, controlled field where you can just let abused, diseased pets out.
This argument is bullshit.
"mah big meats "euthanises" billions of animals a year, but fuck peta because they euthanise a few thousand."

Looks like an ad for a cannibal butcher shop. Makes me want to taste human flesh.

I agree, setting fire to buildings is perfectly fine. We should do it more often.

you said it Sup Forumsrother

I want to taste diversity!
CRIPPLED ASIAN NUDES FOR DIVERSITY

If they were the slightest bit ethical, they'd be waging a pubic affairs campaign against the pet "lovers" who have created the pet overpopulation problem

Veganism confirmed as a religion.

>implying whites are people

Come on dude, it's 2017 get with the program

>he thinks a vegetarian diet is more expensive than a meat based one

must be why India's poor (who are way poorer than Amerifats) eat a vegetarian diet

Kinda depends on what it is, don't you think?

why would peta switch a human to an animal? the whole message? gone.