I love getting massages from young asian girls and then a free 3 minute handjob at the end...

I love getting massages from young asian girls and then a free 3 minute handjob at the end, but ever since being in a relationship I haven't gone cuz im afraid its cheating.

So btards, is it cheating to go get a message and stress release at the end if its strictly with her hands?

if you have to ask yourself whether it is cheating or not, it usually is

Yes, go for it!

If your gf went and got a massage and got pleasure right after by a man or woman, (whichever bothers you more.) would you consider it cheating?

Would you be pleased to hear about your wife getting finger banged by a little Asian man as stress relief

Those places are gross and usually reserved for the gross and desperate, go for it.

nah, that's not cheating

This, what is cheating is up to you and who you are with, but if i had a change to get those kinds of happy endings without anyone finding out, i would do it and not feel to guilty about it.

Pleases? Nah. But neither of us look at Asians as human. They’re pretty retarded when it comes to common sense.

Yea she'll consider it cheating but as long as you have yourself covered with the money and disappearing for 1+ hours you'll be fine. It's not like you have to worry about those girls talking to anyone about it.

How would I go about getting a happy ending where I live? There's at least 5 of those asian massage places in town. But the few I've seen don't like have a back secluded room or anything, it's just 6 or so massage tables in a room. What do I look for?

The only way I think she'll find out is if she hears that the massage place OP goes to does that kind of thing

google

have her watch
my wife loves watch me cum

this nigga cucked his wife

Ideally she won't know he was ever there.

Yes, it is cheating
however it is extremely unlikely that she finds out as long as you aren't nervous if the subject of you getting your routine massage comes up, or if you can play it off well if she asks outright if you get handjobs. It's not like she can call the place and ask if you get handjobs there. HERRO PREASE UH NO WE NOT DO DAT SOWWY GOOBYE

How do you know what's a regular massage salon and what's a special happy ending one?
Also isn't that shit illegal. What if the cops bust in while you're busting your nut. That's gonna be a pretty lame rap sheet.

Ask your g/f not us.

I usually fuck them
>as the japanese say brothel visits don't count as cheating since its just a whore

There’s an easy test: if you have to lie about it, she will think it’s cheating. If you can’t tell her you want a massage from a young Asian chick that involves a tug job at the end, it will be seen of as cheating by her.

If it'll bother you if your partner did the same, then it's most likely cheating my lad.

i thought it was the massage part that was free?