How can I convince my gf to get BLACKED?

How can I convince my gf to get BLACKED?

I really want to try cuckolding but I feel like she's not into black guys at all. I've tried dropping hints like when we're watching a movie with a muscular black actor I'll comment on his physique but she'll just say something like "he's not my type".

It's so frustrating because it HAS to be with a black guy to get the real cuckold experience. I don't want some small dicked white fuckboy to touch my gf. Only black men.

Any advice guys?

not gonna, nigger.
only defects sometimes go black.
so go find yourself a basket case, and she might agree to get degraded by you.

>>>/the_donald/

Nigger, you're stupid

Go to ghetto and hire some nigger to rape your gf. Help him by giving him heads up when she'll be alone at home. Set up video cameras beforehand. Come inside after he gets going and watch from a distance. She'll never hear you come in.

Bonus challenge, have him wrap a bag over her head while he's raping her. Once he's done, go in for some sloppy seconds. Have him call you some other name like Leroy while you're nailing her.

Good times all around.

Every single girl goes black at some point in her life.

You're naive to believe otherwise. It's a rite of passage for women these days.

Why don't you let a black man fuck you in the ass, then tell your girl, maybe have him text her a photo of him fucking you.

Should be about the exact same experience.

There's no niggers in my area so that's a lie m8

Every day you post a thread like this. You giggle as you copy and paste it, wanting reactions so bad. Then you realize no one cares. You also realize how you're wasting your life and then you get sad and go jerk off for the 4th time in the hour. Just stop. Go make friends or get a job.

Because I'm not gay you retard, I'm a cuckold. There's a big difference.

Cut off your dick, then make a dickring by gluing the two ends together.
Go to your gf, get on your knees, grab her hand, put the dickring on her ring finger, look deeply into her eyes and say:
"Will you cuck me?"

In my experience, girls from areas where there are fewer blacks are even more open to interracial when the opportunity presents itself.

Look at the black dude who's travelling across Russia nailng all the hot blondes left and right.

Fuck off John

Niggers are worthless trash besides their dick and they're so proud of that

Ask your Parents.

Are you talking about Philko?

Where I live girls get blacked but its against their will tho

Fucking sweden

>Not gay
>Cuck

Pick one