youtube.com/watch?v=gL_MaRWRmBU
youtube.com/watch?v=cVimRZ3jScU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how was your hallowen
buahahahaha

Pretty chill actually.
I'm eating snickers now. Cause I'm fat.

How did your non-loser stuff go?

It's the perfect time to listen to some black metal.

You have my attention.
What are you listen to?~

youtube.com/watch?v=hAMaCxw9Utw

I think they're pretty old school and traditional

sage goes in all fields for this cancer

Goddamn I can't grammar today.

Gonna give it a try. Thank you~
So, what's up?

You don't like conversation, do you?

Nothing much, skipped music class today because i spent the whole night shaking from bad anxiety and couldn't sleep, then I forgot to take my morning pill and had to skip dose. But I managed to go out and buy tea and food for the next few days, that was a relief. What's up with you ?

Music class? Doing anything specific or is that just some generic thing where you learn nothing?
I'm just having my post-halloween overdose on sugar in the form of candy. With music in the background.

I came into this thread to say I'm about to go to bed
I wish all of you in this thread a /comfy/ sleep
n90 nite m80s

Well, thanks for the bump then~
Have a good night yourself~

MODS! underaged B&

Me and an ex of mine is trying to make a rebellion against the teacher so we can get to play jazz and bossa nova, otherwise it's just generic where I mostly spend the time practicing the battle against my anxiety in a social setting.

To be honest, it isn't what I expected

Haha, I'm 27 you dolt

>To be honest, it isn't what I expected
Sounds like my experience with most classes really.
Don't worry about the whole anxiety thing. Takes a while but you'll probably get there eventually.

>music class
You gotta be in middle school or younger cunt

I think it's mostly down to the teacher being completely new to teaching

Maybe I'm at the conservatory ? But oh, you wouldn't what that hard word is since you're in middle school yourself

That's probably a thing too~
So how long have you been studying music?

>pulls out a thesaurus to avoid underage b&
twats like you need to focus on your education and get off websites wacking to strangers

Why are you trying to act all mean like that, did someone hurt you or is something else troubling you?

Only for a year. But I've spent most of my youth playing guitar and bass, and I went to a danish thing called continuation school where my main focus was jazz and blues on guitar, drums, bass and piano.

That was the most worthwhile I've ever done in my life, the teacher was really good and had just been to cuba for 5 years to study cuban jazz. It was worth all the money

That's pretty fucking cool~
How many instruments can you play now?

I still play a little piano, and mainly guitar and bass. I can't afford a drum kit right now, but I'm saving up for one, and maybe one of my friends want to stash his electronic drum kit at my apartment. Then I can start a one man-project again

>start a one man-project again
So you've tried to start one before?
What would you play? Jazz?

Nahhhh, I like playing jazz, but it's a little too hard rhythmically on drums, so I'd probably play some doom metal without vocals

I've always been very fascinated by doom metal since I heard bongripper

One of the few genres I don't touch. Never been a fan of it really. But I mean, I don't touch Jazz either.

Why not get some friends together to start a band instead, wouldn't that be more interesting?

I've tried multiple times, but they're already in too many bands. I was the one that sort of got left out because I went a different way with jazz. But I'm trying to make some new friends that might want to play some jazz in their sparetime.

A few years back I was invited to play in a dixieland jazz band, but I declined because of anxiety and stagefright

Ah well, I'm sure you'll find a way someday.
I get the stagefright tho. Fuck, I wouldn't get anywhere close to a crowd to perform anything, I'd probably die just walking there.

I've played stages before, but that was in a hardcore punk band, so it was something different, we had to kind of suck and have that don't give a fuck-attitude while doing it... and boy was I good at that.

Me and the buddy I did it with have had a few talks about reforming the band, but it's just been talk, I think he's moved past that since he plays in a sludge band now where he feels too good for punk. Even though he still sucks haha.

I kind of think I have to go my own way in the musical world

I have yet to hear of any punk band that doesn't just suck.
So you've played lots of different stuff then? You must have one hell of a music library and listen to pretty cool stuff~

I would say my taste is pretty bland, but I am kind of a hoarder when it comes to finding music I like. For the time being I mostly listen to chants and classical though.

Oh come on, you gotta have some pretty good tastes.
Shoot me like, 5 of your favorite bands. (95% guarantee you I either don't like them or haven't heard of them. Since I have the music knowledge of a toddler)

Sup op how you doing

The cranberries
Monarque
Tool
Primus
and a composer named Tobias Picker

Yep. Only ever heard of Tool and never really gave it a listen.
But if I did my googling right, that's quite a lot of metal/rock. I like you.

Doing as usual~
What's up friend?~

My favorite bands shift often though, those are the ones I've returned to the most. So I guess that kind of makes them favorites.

But mainly I listen to metal and rock, a lot of electronic, and chants and classical as stated before. I had long period where I mainly listened to jazz because it was new and exciting. But when I started to understand it it was a little too simple, and I never cared for avant garde (except Frank Zappa)

But you should definitely check out tool

youtube.com/watch?v=UhjG47gtMCo

Heya

I mean, metal makes you cool in my books. Unless you're one of those faggots who listens to stuff I don't like. Then that makes you not cool.
But you've thrown real stuff at me so that's fine.
I don't deviate much from metal. Some exceptions happen when I get bored or someone gives me something new.

Guess I'm pretty close minded heh~
My turn to throw music.
youtube.com/watch?v=eb5z5AULWCw

Hey there~
What's up?~

what can i tell, friend
good as always
everything i do is always great and cool

Am I the only one here who uses threads like these to practice how to have conversations IRL?

I don't think so^^
Guess there are quite a lot of people who do this here :)

Can't really tell you. I don't really learn much about real life conversations in here. I already have an idea of how they go, I just have trouble cause I can only do it in English~

You're enigmatic as always.
So, how is your great day going and what great things are you doing, non-loser-san?

Procrastination a little from university work wew!

I mean, isn't that what uni is all about? Procrastination?

Okay I'll give it a listen.

I guess you like death metal. I was never really a fan of that hehe

I'm hard working!

I actually have a strong preference for black over death. That just happened to be playing in the backgound~
Also, that Tool song wasn't too bad. I could probably get behind the band.

(stealing the picture)
I don't believe you, I'm not sweet, so you're probably not hard working.
What are you, one of those communist spies?

Then you should DEFINITELY check out monarque, they're a mix of new and old in a good way

youtube.com/watch?v=7PDdX-fTUyU

And if I remember correctly they're in french, but from Canada

Good

That's the wrong kind of French.
But then again none of the French are really good. They're all pretty bad.
That's French too, but that's good too~
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1K5Mmnbg

Will definitely give Monarque a try then.

I'm kinda like pizza from pizza hut, I might look pretty good on paper but you probably don't wanna touch me with a 10 feet pole.
And I mean, your disguise was easy to see through, only a Russian spy trying to get information out of me would post cute stuff like that.

I like Igorrr too, good taste, my man.

Last album was insanely good. Ever listened to Öxxö Xööx?
youtube.com/watch?v=gL_MaRWRmBU

But I like pizza hut

Talk about theatrics man. I like the music, but I don't much like her haha, she's too... flamboyant

But her voice is so perfect tho.
How can you not love her ;w;

I've actually never had pizza hut. I just heard really terrible things from people I know and one of them was an employee there. So I was like "oh okay then".
I'm very easy to influence.

Pizza hut is very nice, in my opinion, like you!
Sillyy

I'll give she has a good voice, it just doesn't fall in my tastes with the way she uses it. And that switch between opera and screeching, it kind of leaves me wondering if she can't figure out what she wants to do

But I'm also close minded haha

Well, good to see I'm not the only one who's close minded about music then~
I just really like the way she sings. First time I heard her, I knew I needed more.

Calling me nice is very rude of you.
How would you react if I called you nice too? Hm? Nice. There you go. You're nice. How does that feel?

S-Sorry
Thank you very much

Have you listened to Eivor Palsdóttir ? I think you should give it a try

youtube.com/watch?v=cVimRZ3jScU

This cover is absolutely amazing

So, what else are you doing other than post cute stuff and being rude to me like that?

Never heard of it. Gonna give it a listen and tell you I don't like it in like 5 minutes.

(actually started listening while typing and I can tell you I don't like it. Sorry~)

Well we have very different tastes in female vocalists it seems.

Hay what's up you queer. Hows you day/night going.

Probably applies to most vocalists really. I have a really hard time with clean vocals. Few exceptions often don't even have any similarities.

Hey now, that's uncalled for. I'm a faggot. Not a queer. Please insult me properly.
Also, day is ending properly slow as usual. Night will probably be better once the few people I know finally wake up.
How about you, anything going on?

Thanks for sharing. Hope you sleep well today.

Yeah okay, I guess it can get too easy going on the ears.

Do people often call you queer and be rude ?

N-No rude! and just playing golf with friends

So lonely user, you have friends now?

>I'm a faggot. Not a queer
Sorry, Sorry faggot.
Was shitposting a waifu thread saying liking astolfo wasn't gay or why convincing my drunk ass why letting a fellow man fuck me or i fuck them inn't gay. care to why in.

You're welcome~
Don't worry about my sleep, I don't have too many issues with it anymore~

Nah, people tend to be respectful and just go with faggot, like I do.
No but really, people tend to be pretty nice if you're nice to them~

Yes rude~
Keep hearing about this game but the whole "friends" part is kinda keeping me off it.

Wouldn't say that. More like, I have a few people who seem to be alright with talking about random stuff~

Nah, I think gay is not okay and I should rule the world of the gays.

But I mean, Astolfo is pretty cute.
I'd cuddle with him for sure.

Aw I'll be your friend

I don't want to sound rude, but what about past attempts at making friends and how did they go?

Yeah, wouldn't want people to get the sexuality wrong. I gotta go and prepare some chicken so I can have dinner, nice talking to you even though we don't like the same music

Aww thanks~
You sure can try. But apparently it's not easy for anyone. I'm pretty terrible at the whole friends thing~

People just get more and more distant until I realize what's happening, talk to them about it and probably move on from them cause they don't want me around anymore.
That or we just end up not being very compatible cause I have a shitty personality and I require a bit too much attention.
I mean, I like to have extremely few but very close friends. And if they're not willing to go there, then I don't tend to keep them around. Or they don't keep me around.

It was nice talking to you too~
Have a nice dinner and evening~

>Nah, I think gay is not okay
Convince me as a straight ma and someone who agrees with Sup Forums whoo me.
>I should rule the world
Because this seems a little too extreme.
>Astolfo is pretty cute
I hate to admit it as a man but astolfo and that retarded cat made me buy into traps.

Hey user, how bad is your personality to keep people away. And has there been people in the past that tried to stick around you?

That's okay sweetie, I'll understand

Listen, I wanna rule something. But only outside of the bedroom. In the bedroom I'm a little submissive slut for someone to abuse. But don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

And I mean, I bought into the whole trap thing before Felix. I don't regret anything. I like cute things. Traps happen to fall in that category for me.

I'm not sure if people ever really tried. I mean hell, two people I've known for 4 years barely talk to me once a week. And it's usually like 5 sentences before complete silence again.
My personality is really bad I guess, I mean, you probably have to be somewhat strong to withstand the bullshit I can say when I'm in a bad mood~

I'm sure you'll try~

I will

If you guys want a female vocalist in metal look at
>Deadlock
>Light this city
>Eths(French vocals only)

Listening to music and pretty much poorly singing along~
How about you, how's the golf going?

Heard of none of those, but I'll probably check them out. No guarantee I'll enjoy them tho, I'm really picky with vocals.

Aw sounds fun!
Finished that, so just hungry now

It's fun for me. Probably wouldn't be fun for anyone listening.
Gonna eat anything then?

So user can you give me an example of what you would normally say, that would be considered offensive?

I'll sing with you

It's probably not the fact that it's offensive, it's that I'm just a dick when I'm not in a mood where I feel like I'm worth being alive you know.
I mean hell, the people I tend to meet are just as offensive as I am and are okay with the shit I say half the time.

I mean, I can't really sing when anyone's nearby. So that'd be off to a bad start. I'm way too damn self conscious about how terrible I am.
Do what I do, just grab instant noodles.

>Listen
Okay i'll listen.
>I wanna rule something
>only outside of the bedroom
>In the bedroom I'm a little submissive
>for someone to abuse
user you're telling me too much and i don't know how to handle this. I just met you yesterday, so stop.
>don't tell anyone, it's a secret
I wont tell, But what the fuck.
>bought into the whole trap thing before Felix
All my life i never bought into the trap meme 2D or 3D But whne this stupid shit came along it hit me liek a brick to the face and i hate it because it make's me question myself.
I really recommend deadlock. But only light this city if you like at the gates.

What's up Fellow loners?

chatting up before work ;(

Whats up, my friend?

Aw I see, don't worry

Who said i'm lonely? you don't know me.

>I really recommend deadlock. But only light this city if you like at the gates.
Actually, after listening to a few things, Light This City is the only half decent band and it's not even within my tastes sooo heh

>user you're telling me too much
Sorry I tend to get a little sidetracked and I'm the kind of idiot who's pretty comfortable with talking about that kind of stuff without warning~

Hey there~
How long you got before work?

The usual, music and thread going. How about you, doing anything cool?

So what are you gonna eat then, how do you not starve without them?

He user's any advice for a lost soul in life?

I'm probably just as lost, but sure, what do you need help with exactly?

Pizza

Say user, has there been people that have wanted to reconnect with you?

ofc I know you we are all the same

I got 1 hour ;( fuck work

not much just wanted to chat up with fellow lonely lads

Now you're speaking my language.

A few. Some I've let back in and it didn't work out. Some I never gave a second chance cause they were damn insane.

One hour's plenty of time to talk then.
So what's up?~