ITT: Characters that are literally you

ITT: Characters that are literally you

hahha thought of this earlier lmao

You're literally Leonardo da Vinci?

haha

Bojack was actually successful though...

so you're a pathetic moody faggot?

Idk man no-one even comes close, I'm too unique

Honestly, Rick from R&M, except I'm not such an asshole who overstays his welcome, as the "smartest guy in the universe", he should know that kindness gets you laid more frequently and easier than being a dick, and that it even pays off in the long run, but I don't mean this in the "nice guys finish last"-sense, that's bullshit pussies say to excuse their lack of balls with "kindness" even though they're even bigger assholes due to the attempt of rolling off their pathetic insecurities on everybody else.
He's basically what reddit would call an Alpha, but not how other Alphas recognize their own kind.
I see myself in his part as being extremely educated while still having a passion for partying like there's no tomorrow, being groovy and not glorifying stupidity, and that seems to be sympathetic, even to the average dumbass, it makes them even look up to me.

>being this new
No one is so autistic as to post that un-ironically. That's the fucking joke.

so in a thread about characters that are like yourself you choose to post a character ironically which completely defeats the purpose of the thread and by that you posting in it
>makes sense

A perfect mix of these two.

That wasn't even me who responded. I posted the sailed picture. It's a long running gag. Literally google it. Either that or good b8

>being this damned new

Autism

>smart , nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour

uhm Joker?

No, he is just an edgy faggot who is yet to grow out from the phase. Illegal to be here or barely legal.

how's your first day on Sup Forums newfriends?

Only one I believe in this entire thread.

Autism thread

You're right. At what point does pretending to be autistic make you autistic truly? We should discourage this thread no matter how nostalgic

Is this literally you?

no, figuratively