Stop giving your children fad names

The names children have now scream stupidity. If you're naming your daughter some stupid shit such as Crystal or Brittney you've fucked up or your son some stupid shit such as Chad or Dustin.

I found out my mom wanted to name me Dustin but my grandparents shut it the fuck down and I have the same name as my dad. I am grateful for that. I'd hate to be one of those shits running around with a fad name.

Name your kids after yourself unless you're unlucky enough to have one of those shitty fad names. Name them after your grandparents or great grandparents or even further back. Don't fall for the trendy name Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFk26inaprE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How are names like Brittany and Dustin fad names? I'm pretty sure they've been around for hundreds of years

>tfw your parents named you a boy/girl name

Just end my life senpai.

They have? I don't think so. Names that have been around for hundreds of years are names like William, James or Michael.

>he doesn't have a gender fluid name

I understand Chad, but what's wrong with Dustin?

>you must be 18+ to post here

>Dustin originates from an English surname, which is derived from a Norman personal name, which is probably derived from the Old Norse Þorsteinn (Torsten). This Old Norse name is composed of elements meaning "Thor" and "stone". In ancient Germanic languages, 'Dustin" also means "brave fighter" or "valiant fighter".

>Brittany is a female given name of French and Latin origins, after Brittany, a region of France.

Does Marlon Brando have a fad name? For reasons

>From the English word crystal for the clear, colourless glass, sometimes cut into the shape of a gemstone. The English word derives ultimately from Greek kρυσταλλος (krystallos) meaning "ice". It has been in use as a given name since the 19th century.

Reminder. All frogposters are redditors

I would agree with you except that those names aside from Crystal are not fad names. Don't over exaggerate.

>falling for the labeling jew
I hope you guys don't seriously give your kids names these days

>Chad is a masculine given name of Anglo-Saxon/Welsh origins. It is the modernized form of the Old English given name Ceadda, possibly influenced by the Welsh word cad meaning "battle". Ceadda was a 7th-century English saint.

every time i read some heartstring-tugging article about some poor kid with a fucked up disease, or riddled with cancer at age 3 or whatever, they seem to always have a new age bullshit name. i'm starting to think that calling your kid Suayric, and them having advanced lymphoma at 3 both have something to do with being a meth head

>apostrophes in names
anyone who does this should be castrated

You're an idiot. Besides perhaps crystal, not a single one of those is a fad name. My 92 year old Grandpa's middle name is Dustin. Stop shitposting about stuff you know nothing about, I hope you get banned for this.

They're revived names that weren't in use until recently.

That's why my son is going be named Ulysses and my daughter Philomena

That's not the worst, we have names like Vladlen, it's VLADmir LENin, but the name.

ive never understood the Chad thing... the only chad i ever met was a legit retarded kid i went to school with, who was obsessed with michael jackson. then all the girls started to hate him because he supposedly groped one of them. not exactly "alpha"

Dude I have a 40 something and a 50 year old in my family named Crystal and Brittney

God tier names coming through:

Aiden
Jayden
Caden
Jaylen
Bayden
Raiden
Kaden
Sprayden
Zayden
Hayden
Traylen

youtube.com/watch?v=rFk26inaprE

>philomena
>not pinkamena

do you even pone?

You like the letter "y", don't you cuck?

you forgot Gayden

>not naming your kid after someone in your family tree

Doing it wrong

(You)

those people were born in the 60s...

Fuck off, I don't watch MLP.

What's wrong with Jaden OP?

Okden

Is Marisa a good name for a daughter?

Might as well name your child Juden

You're bitching about WHITE PEOPLE names when there's a whole vocabulary of BLACK PEOPLE names

>you're racist, aren't you

ive met a Bladeyn. 99% chance of growing up to be a katana wielding autist

>i don't watch MLP

your loss. them pones, mang...

I plan to use middle names from my family

I named my daughter Hannah. If I ever have a son I am naming him David.

That feel when you parents gave you a baguette guys name that is a girls name in Bongistan

tfw common name but trendy spelling

I used to hate my name more but I don't really care now kek.
I mean my name is from the bible but no one ever knows that.

Thought about naming my kid after me just so I could call him junior or J.R.

>Bladeyn
Sounds like some made up anime cuck with orange hair who plays children's card games

>I am naming him David.
|>

Too many "den"s. The best names are short and memorable in a non trendy day.

Best advice I have is to pick a name that goes with your last name. Don't mix Anglo and Italian or stupid shit.

>mfw my I was to be named Holger but my mom wanted Tobias
>Tobias

I hate my jew name so fucking much.

>MUP DIP DA DOO DIDDA MUHFUGIN BIX NOOD

Francis?

Jeffrey master race here.

Lol Renee?

>Tobias
>FUCKING TOBIAS

What's wrong with jews?

Yeah My name is after David's father.

I got kiked.

Sacha, unfortunately

Francis has a pretty strong Anglo pedigree though, what with Francis Drake

its mind blowingly bad... i can only imagine it was some autist father who was determined to have the most radical kid in school. probably given a trenchcoat at age 2

I am actually quarter nigger and 3 quarters potato nigger. My gf is full potato nigger.

Hon hon hon hon

C'est trop ridicule

My family have been naming their sons John, Jonathan, James, Joseph, Jacob all the way back until at least the 17th century. Holy shit at the J names in my family even some outliers like Jincey, Jessup, Judge and Jesse

I want to name my various children Benjamin, Joseph, Thomas, d'Artagnan, and William. Are these acceptable to Sup Forums?

I met a 27 year old man named cody so I just started calling him K I didn't even ask if I could that shit was ridiculous that poor man.

טוֹבִיָּה Toviyyah

I hate it when people mistake me for a jew because of my damn first name. Luckily I have good couple of surnames which are not jewish in the least.

Cant wait to give my kids normal names and not some fucking international crap.

David is probably the most based of all male names.

Biblical and masculine

I'm still keking desu

Is Zachary a meme name?

Came here to post this! I'm so very vocally opposed to these names. Fuck.

My kids names:
Alexis
Isabella

Favorite new relative name:
Wyatt

>Sprayden

Only white cucks...

Good for you, m8.

End the jewery with you.

Thank you, user. My gf's dad's name is David. Man pretty much adopted me. I love the guy like my own father.

Lel

All the males in my family have the same three initials going as far back as we can trace it on my fathers side.

It's obvious they were running out of ideas at some point kek.

best 2hu

David is overdone

life is pain

Don't worry, my children are Isaac and Alice. Not sure what to do if our third is another boy though, Isaac is the only male name I really wanted.

Don't worry, my children are Isaac and Alice. Not sure what to do if our third is another boy though, Isaac is the only male name we agreed on.

Very nice names.

>Brittney
What's wrong with this one? I know a Brittany, and I think it's a pretty based name.

The trifecta of redneckdom

Brittany
Courteney
Ashley

Chap, you don't know Brittany Spears

Fad name Crystal?
My sister was named as such in 1987.

Deep fad timelines.

>Benjamin, Joseph

stopped reading right there.

>TFW You are a 22 year old white male named Jayden

Add Krysten and Mackenzie

t. Southerner

Anyone ever notice that a large number of retarded guys are named Daniel?

Its like the go to name of choice for someone with low functioning autism. I'm not saying that people named Daniel are likely to be retarded, just that guys who are retarded have a larger than usual chance of being named Daniel.

>tfw your parents named you the weirdest fucking name that sounds like a girls name

No it isn't.

David will always be a glorious name for men.

Good Lord, this.

>Kaiden
>Jaiden
>Nichole
>Morrighan
>Hunter
>Ashleigh
>Chrystal
>Destiny
>Leigh

Every generic little suburban shit raised by trashy, gen-x, swinger, coke addict parents has one of these stupid names. Human garbage. They all want to infest the city on the weekend, driving 30 fucking miles from their turd colony outside the loop, to take pictures in front of the oh so trendy street art in the Bohemian district and instagram their shitty, overpriced gluten-free latte, while maintaining that entitled, tacky suburban attitude, you know the one I mean.

Middle name Tay here. Scottish man's name, my fathers first name. My grandpa is named Felton.
Lol fuck just doxxed myself.

Vetle

come at me retards

lmao literally every single mother i know names their kid jayden.

kill yourself

Is Joshua a good name? I feel like it's way too Jewish.

Brian master race reporting in

I think you're all probably a bit jealous desu senpai

Is "Hunter" a bad name?

who JOHN here?

You should just get your name legally changed.

Lewis

It's my middle name (no, not Juan, I'm a bong on holiday)

>tfw you have a girly version of a traditional name