I broke up with my girlfriend of almost five months today...

I broke up with my girlfriend of almost five months today. She recently asked me if I'd be okay with an open relationship, and of all the people it could be, she chooses a nigger. I'm talking skipping classes, being a general dumbass. The worst thing is that he normally goes after girls who already have boyfriends. So I say no, she gets upset, and leaves me the next day. I brought her GPA from a C to B+, and her parents cared enough about me to send me a text and ask me if I was okay. I don't even know what to do.
Tl;Dr: didn't want to get cucked by nigger, girlfriend leaves me.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet hit the gym keep your shit together move on.

This is the reason why niggers arent actual people. Can’t mix in with the general population without causing problems for the rest of the decent members of society. Pure animal behavior.

Oh my god I thought the "U MAD WHITE BOI" posts were memes.

How does it feel, OP?

Thanks man, means a lot to me.
Really shitty. I'm in high school and I never go go parties or drink, I try to stay by rules, and this is what I get. Nice.

Sounds like beta talk

At least let her parents know she's ducking a bigger and she will soon be a single mother.

A shekel for a good goy

Damn you're beta as fuck.

How old are you op?

Biggest life lesson to learn: care less about things until you understand them better and can control your emotions.

Assuming this isn't shitty bait, I'll explain.

You should really treat relationships at a young age as disposable. Don't ever get so attached that you can't break off a relationship in a single moment. When you're in your twenties and experienced enough to spot bullshit and drama early on, you can seek out more depth in relationships.

Next time something like that happens, casually break off the relationship and resist the urge to be emotional about it. Just be nice but firm. No need to be a dick or whatever. Just ignore the question and go straight to ending the relationship. Give no reasons. As far as she's concerned, you just decided to try something new.

I promise you'll fare better in your younger years if you follow this and it will pave the way to better relationships later in life that are deserving of depth.

Godspeed user.

One other thing: I know this sounds like it's meant to be retaliation of sorts against women who have wronged you.

It isn't.

The idea is to give you a chance to grow up and become an adult without having so many emotionally negative experiences that you subconsciously hate women and therefore end up with a string of terrible relationships later in life.

He left. Underaged and couldn't handle any negative criticism.

Still good advice for anyone who happens to read it..

^This guy knows!

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. I find it hard to hurt people though, and I feel like leaving with zero explanation is kind of rude.
I'm surprised at how sound some of the advice here is. I just decided to ask some people with more experience than me.

Post a pic of your gf

Why would you want to see a pic of some highschool chick? Typical Sup Forums lol. Kid's sad and asking for advice and you just wanna see his gf. Fuckin loser.

checked

It's not being rude at all. Besides, it's in response to a situation that is fucked up.

In this case, your girlfriend wants to fuck other dudes and asks you for an open relationship. Your response is no more rude or inconsiderate than her question.

Again, the idea here is that you need to learn the warning signs before you allow yourself to become emotionally sucked in.

Some women thrive over having power over men in relationships. They use their pussies and drama as a way to manipulate. You have to be able to spot these women a mile away and act appropriately. You can fuck and suck all day long, but you keep it from being emotional. The minute trouble appears, you peace out in a polite but firm way and find the next one.

>tries to be a decent human being non Nigger

>beta as fuck