Hey guys

Hey guys.

I'm 25 and I teach in a school of 11-16 year olds, guys and girls.

Ask me anything.

Just how frustrating is it to deal with those all those faggots that use their smartphone to cheat on the tests?

It isn't actually frustrating as I have the capacity to confiscate it immediately.

Plus the kids are all dumb as fuck and don't really understand the concept of hiding in plain sight.

Do you ever want to upgrade to teaching in university? Or do you just like teaching grade school?

Can you tell when a classmate has a crush on you?

Do you enjoy looking at your female students?

I've considered it in the past, but the travel aspect isn't feasible. Plus there are a lot of genuinely decent kids.
Yes. The fact I'm 25 and have a fair amount of tattoos seems enough for most teenage girls to develop an infatuation with me.

How many boners do you pop on a day on average?

This is a question I get asked a lot, but in all honesty, a lot of the students (whilst they are pretty etc) are still kids. And I'm not into that.

Next to none. I'm not into kids, and the staff aren't much better.

There is one English teacher who is about 26 but shes inexpplicably sleeping with one of the admin staff who are in their late 50's.

Non-virgin detected
What the fuck are you doing in education?

Not sure tbh, kind of fell into it after an office job, and some of the kids are actually decent human beings so it restores my faith in humanity a small amount.

Do you correct homework/tests? How boring and tedious is it?

It isn't actually that bad, I tend to get a lot done during the day so don't need to do it in the evening.

You telling me 16 yr olds that are only 2 years from being legal, and will likely not change much in appearance in that time frame, you don't find attractive? This is an anonymous forum friend, you don't have to lie.

As someone who is on the verge of finishing school I want to ask you if being a teacher is what you always wanted to do or did you just kind of fall into that bracket? I'm thinking of going into education myself.
Also some pros and cons of teaching?

Physically yes, they're close to adulthood. But when you hear the absolute bullshit that comes out of their mouth its an instant boner kill.
Depends where you're from and the education system there to be honest pal.

Where are you working? My guess is America right?

Do you like the power you have other those kids

Will you do me a favor and issue a multiple-choice test where all answers are B except the penultimate one, which is A?

Who is the cutest lad in your class. No homo.

So are most of these kids liberal or conservative. I read an article that conservative kids are growing up but think it was right wing propaganda

Have any of your students ever made a inappropriate pass at you ? How did you handle it

Nope UK
It isn't a power thing, its more mutual respect. For instance some kids respond really well to maths whilst their amazing artwork gets over looked. Its all about being able to encourage them to do their best at things they dont necessarily enjoy but get them to excel at what they love.
We don't have those style of tests. But if they ever arise I will do for you.
I don't find any of them cute.
A lot of them are outward racist, which is fine with me.

does the parents think you are a huge pedo?

Nope, the majority of parents think I'm great, a lot of the kids respond really well to me because I struggled at school and spent a lot of time in the 'real world' having to learn from my mistakes.

UK..oh. Tell us a little bit about the brownies and how they perform in class.

What kind of retarded-ass school goes from 5th grade to 10th grade? OP is full of shit, trying to cater to an attract the hebephiles here by picking an age range that fits their interests instead of a realistic school age range.

i started typing to call you a retard because brownies are like scouts, its an extra curriculum activity

but you mean niggers dont you?

Saw you mention your tatoos. Give us a look?

year 7 through to gcse is 11 until 16

I think he means the shit skins OP

Quite well actually. The vast majority tend to perform better than most white children.
Yes.
UK 'Secondary schools' cater to 11-16 year old children.

Posting from my old laptop, no photos im afraid. To give you an idea I have a few nautical style tattoos on my arms etc, none on face or hands

When and if you confiscate phones do you look for stupid selfie pics and nudes?

What area of the UK? North,south, Midlands?

How many pakis are in your form class?

Found the cuck

Didn't know you were from non-freedom land. My bad. Carry on, gub'nah.

South East, no I take their phones and put them in a drawer, and only a small amount, probably about 1% are of colour.

>Non freedom land
Deepest apologies but I'm not sure what this means.

Pretty sure you need someone to shove a finger up your arse to check for mars bars before you enter the US

Nice trips

Only 1% in south east? I went to a school in the Midlands that started pretty much full white. By the time I left it was half roodypoo and mudslime. You get me fam

God I hate the youth of today.

OP are you a dude or chick? And if chick how hot are you. Fag

Just to clarify thats about 1% of around 900 students.

What did he say? I didn't hear him, what for the noise of my free healthcare

I am male.

Why the fuck would you be entering the US? If you're here, you're already free. If you're not here, stay the fuck out and fix your own goddamn country before the CIA decides your government needs to be more pro-US.

Not a clue pal, I couldn't quite understand the full message over the lack of gunshots outside my window, silence can be deafining.

Ok buddy old pal.

>why the fuck would you be entering the US?

precisely

Kek

Dubs checked, your on a roll

Do they call you sir?

Oh the healthcare that they force onto you to keep rapists and pedophiles and gangbangers alive when they shoot eachother on the streets? Yeah, I'll happily not take that shit. If you can't afford to live, you shouldn't.

They do indeed.

There is a 16 yo 9/10 who has a crush on me but when she starts talking she transforms into a -3/10
Still dont know how to handle it

You don't know much about the UK do you?

You know, people in prisons can make the same claim.

>Shoot each other

>Phenominally low gun crime

Choose one, neighbour.

Tactical ignoring.

Our prisoners tend to be to high on spice to go round listening out the windows.

I know it's akin to chimpanzees, as in evolution diverged and some of us decided to cross the ocean and make things like rubber and cars and math while the rest of you chimps decided to keep sitting in trees picking ticks off eachother's balls and vote to leave the EU

Describe her, and the awful shit that she says. Is she just chav scum?

Keep your shitty system, I mean for applying it here in the land of the Free.

Why are you so upset? This was a simple AMA thread and you've come barreling into it trying to compare the US and the UK? There are plenty of other threads for that.

>crossed the seas
>to invent math
>crossed the sea
>with no math

Your only enforcing the stereotype kg the typical un educated American.

Come here on holiday maybe teacher OP can give you a quick history lesson.

pic related

I teach higher set classes, special needs go elsewhere.

No shes definitly not chav scum just acting childish in the most situations
She looks like a 19 yo but its hard to talk to her cause I'm never sure she's getting what I want to say

Kg - typo I use it everyday in the place I go every weekday for 8 hours to earn some British tea and biscuit tokens

>of colour.

>posting on an american website
>using the american internet
>shitposting to americans

>thinks this is a UK thread
>mfw

>image.jpg

xd

good for you op, managing to be a great male teacher these days
i wanted to be a teacher, but couldn't bother with all the shit male teachers get in my country the last years
ended up in computer science instead
keep being awesome

Well I could specify further, a few niggers and a few sandniggers then the rest are inconfirmable.
Same stale arguments that have circulated Sup Forums forever. How new are you exactly?
Thank you. I appreciate your comments.

It was very informative. I bid you good night teacher user.

And to you to. Many thanks.

did you not expect all the pedos/hebes on Sup Forums to ask you these questions?