Ask me anything ?????

Ask me anything ?????

Sexy bro. Are you a gainer?

Yeah you could say so

pepsi or coke ?

Can I see your cock?

Coke for me !!
Not a cock thread sorry

How heavy are you now and how big do you want to be?

what kind of music do you prefer ?

Last checked about a month a ago and and I was 293lbs and I don’t know really see where I go haha
I do prefer hip-hop and most other genres I do enjoy

Do you like eating huge meals? Like over 3,000 calories at a time?

Yeah I mean if it food I like and I’m in the mood haha

tits checked
timestamp ???

y u even exesit

Are you sat on the toilet?

Nice. I think you can make 350 easily and look good

do you think we should legalise pedophialia OP?

Waste of time n effort
Same reason as you
Nope in the bathroom
Yeah I will be there soon
No never pedos should die

trips of truth

How tall are you?

fuck u OP i love pedos

womeney pedos tho

About 5ft 8
Drown ?

Favorite burger place?

Most enjoyed 5guys most often McDonalds double cheeseburgers

I are the niggest

Hello do you like the tranny's?

Five guys is fucking awesome

Tits or get the fuc... Oh, my apologies, carry on Sup Forumsro

why dont you lose weight?

Nope never thought about them tbh
It really is so goood !!!
Lol
I don’t want to

>293
this is why I have a warped perception of weight.
I didn't think I was 'fat' in high school because guys as large as you did not look like me. Then my high school had some weird physical thing and they said I was 283. Then when I started to tell everyone in my classes they didn't believe me. Then a lardo about your size tries to call bullshit saying he is 270 something and that i should be bigger then him.
To which I replied 'I am where it counts' but that was a lie as it is hard for me to find someone smaller then me.

Yeah I agree it is weird because if I can be totally honest I don’t see my self as massive or hugely over weight I just see like a chubby person but obviously I’m not but people wear it different

why?

also why did you make this thread?

I need more foodie friends. You’d be fun to go out to eat with

Why what ? And because I’m bored

Yeah course I love going out for food

Dude I hear you. but when you are 5 10 and weigh 283 and have only a muffin top that disappears under an untucked shirt. kind off makes you think a 5 9 chick that weighs 170 aint fat. til you see her.

are you gay OP?

Yeah course it does like I said people wear it different !!
No

Aren't you afraid of the potential consequences to your health due to being overweight including but not limited to cardiovascular diseases and diabetes?

However, i used to be like you. I got diabetes as a result of being 250lb. My cholosterol was through the roof and eventually i realised that.. i was only fat because that is how i felt inside. I felt depressed, lonely, anxious and was eating to solve my problems. I felt i had to be that way as nobody would want me anyway, just like the school kids told me everyday that I was a weird freak. I stayed away from everyone, killing myself.

Eventually, i thought it through and realised life is shit but why be miserable? I did not let people put me down and started walking everyday for 1 hour and got progressively faster and ran.

I am slimmer now, and i am engaged to a gorgeous girl melissa. Although, i am now confined to salads and low carb meals. I am the happiest i have ever been and you should be to.

Yeah but that is a drastic difference.
Anyway, I decided to lose some weight and lost around 30lbs. Kept the fucking muffin top but now my legs and arm show more muscle. Turns out most chicks like muffin tops on men with muscle tone in their arms and legs. But I didn't find that out until after high school :(

THis is good advice. Walking burns more fat then running. when you run your body doesn't burn fat but uses something esle, I forget what exactly it burns, but what it burns instead of fat is used during "emergencies" which is what your body thinks it is when you run. no matter how much you run your body will always think that. though still good for your health, running is not the best option to lose weight.

If you are fine with your weight then so am I. It's when people aren't that i tease them. after all, I see it as them asking for the motivation to lose weight.

STAY FLUFFY Sup ForumsRO!

What's it like having your body looking like a sad, decomposing pumpkin?

how do you wipe your ass? from the front or from behind?